What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Breakfast included
- Private day spa and a fully equipped gym on-site
- Perfect holiday villa for families wanting their own private, tropical getaway where they can experience the ‘real Bali’ – far from the tourists – this is the perfect escape for those that want luxury and privacy
- Amazing value and really well priced for those on a holiday budget – you get a lot for your money here!
- Lush green, tranquil and very private Balinese style gardens with amazing infinity pool
- Gorgeous ocean views
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
The Griya Villas and Spa are 3 bedroom villas in Amed to rent and is just a 2-minute drive from Lipah Bay Beach in Amed, situated on Bali’s eastern coast.
Comprising 14 luxurious one, two and three-bedroom villas, the complex boasts a myriad of services and facilities from the award-winning Channa Spa to a diverse range of culinary delights including Safka Restaurant & Terrace, Maku fine dining restaurant & wine cellar and Yano Night Lounge.
Guests can enjoy their own private pool or relax at the common swimming pool with pool bar, sauna, gymnasium and kid’s club. There are plenty of activities too including fantastic snorkelling, diving and hiking all within close proximity to the resort.
Guests have the option of staying in a 1 bedroom pool villa, 1bedroom deluxe pool villa, 2 bedroom pool villa or 3 bedroom pool villa. All villas are tastefully furnished with vibrant interior design, lighting and luxury furniture and fittings. Guests can create their own ambience with the BOSE and iPod sound system or enjoy the cable TV or a DVD on the large flat-screen TV. Wireless internet allows guests to move freely with their iPads. The fully equipped kitchen offers cooking facilities, a microwave, kettle and refrigerator. Guests can enjoy the Malonggo coffee machine with a selection of 5 different blends of coffee to choose from. The villas open out to the pool deck where guests can enjoy their own private infinity pool offering dramatic views of the tranquil ocean below.
3 bedrooms with air-con
Griya Villas and Spa comprise one, two and three-bedroom villas. Bedrooms feature king-size beds, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, built-in robes and en-suite bathrooms. Here guests will enjoy the semi-outdoor rain showers, free-standing soaking tubs and twin vanities. All villas are individual and special in terms of layout and interior artwork. The larger 3 bedroom villas feature a 12mtr pool and large pool deck perfect for groups of friends and families.
The Griya Villas and Spa provide 5-star service for their guests. There is plenty of space and the facilities will ensure everyone is comfortable. Villa Griya staff pride themselves on delivering service that is warm and attentive. The housekeeping and maintenance staff is pleased to serve and maintain a well-run facility providing support delivered with grace and tradition. The Griya Villa manager and team are more than happy to address any questions or inquiries guests may have in order to ensure your stay with us is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Around The Griya Villas & Spa, Amed ( sensational ocean views!! )
Amed beach is at your doorstep and a 20-minute drive will bring you to Tulamben Beach. Guests can enjoy hiking, diving and snorkelling all within close proximity to the resort. The famous Japanese shipwreck and USS Liberty are popular dive sites and trekking up Mt Agung is an unforgettable experience. This is where you come to escape the crowds and have an unforgettable Bali holiday experience in chilled out Amed.
This is a popular Amed villa rental so please book The Griya Villas & Spa well in advance, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Private infinity swimming pool
- Ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet in every bedroom
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Satellite TV with international and movie channels
- BOSE Home Theatre system in the living area
- Harman Kardon iPod music system
- Malonggo Coffee machine and coffee with 5 different blend
- Wireless internet (WiFi)
- Wireless Telephone
- Airport transfer
- Free breakfast
- Security guard
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- Welcome Drink and Fresh Fruits
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
1 Bedroom AUD 418
1 Bedroom Deluxe AUD 482
2 Bedroom AUD 633
3 Bedroom AUD 755
- 6 January – 30 June
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
1 Bedroom AUD 472
1 Bedroom Deluxe AUD 538
2 Bedroom AUD 687
3 Bedroom AUD 811
- 1 July – 31 August
- 20 December – 5 January 2023
The rates are inclusive of the 21% service & tax.
Rate includes :
- Breakfast cooked & served in Safka restaurant
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
Amed was a great respite from the hectic pace of Seminyak and Ubud. The simple way of life of the locals hides the comfort of these villas. Great views, plenty of space and privacy, generous happy hour, complemenary yoga class all made for a great time.
Tripadvisor Reviewed October 2019
We loved our stay at Griya. The villa was lovely and the views from the private pool was fantastic. We loved that there was only 14 villas in the hotel and it didn’t feel too big.
The spa here is also fantastic I would recommend going for a massage.
Amed is lovely - if you don’t dive but want to check out some snorkelling head down to Jemeluk Bay where you can literally start snorkelling as soon as you get in the water.
I already can’t wait to go back to Amed and will definitely stay at Griya again!
Tripadvisor Reviewed November 2019
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Amed
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols