What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Convenient location close to Eat Street in the heart of Seminyak where there are restaurants, shops, day spas and cafes
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacy, health food shops, car / scooter hire, well stocked delis, patisseries, yoga studios, gyms, bottle shops & bakeries
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Villa manager & housekeeping
- Great value for money considering your getting a 3-bedroom private pool villa in this really popular Seminyak area
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Cosmopolitan Seminyak is home to contemporary tropical living at 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental; Villa Angel. It’s located just off Jalan Pangkung Sari and just a short walk to the famous ‘Eat Street’, Jalan Oberoi in central Seminyak.
The villa is new, with modern finishings, amenities, a private pool and fantastic staff to pamper you throughout your wonderful holiday in Bali.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The villa has a private swimming pool, a generous 12 metres in length so you can swim a few early morning laps or simply cool down in the balmy Bali climate. High walls ensure your complete privacy as you soak up the rays on the iron wood pool deck, unwind on a day bed or slip into the shade of the pool side bale and take an afternoon siesta under the thatched roof with cooling ceiling fan and its even fitted with an outdoor sound system to set you’re desired holiday vibe.
The villa delivers sleek, stylish and modern living spaces that are open-air so you can enjoy the natural environment and stay comfortable under cooling ceiling fans. A glass topped timber dining table seats 6 guests with views of the pool, a comfy built in lounge allows you to enjoy the entertainment facilities including cable TV/DVD, stereo, a DVD library for kids and adults and an MP3 player. The kitchens mosaic black and white tiles are a striking feature of the modern and fully equipped kitchen, filled with plenty of appliances.
3 Modern bedrooms
There are three air-conditioned bedrooms with private en-suite bathrooms with deluxe king sized beds and some holiday pampering in your soaking tub or freshen up in the spacious rain showers. Two of the bedrooms provide an extra dressing area and one room has an outdoor monsoon shower. There are safety boxes in each room as well as iPod docks.
Staff & Services
The villas staff offer discrete and friendly service, a separate staff entrance ensures your privacy is always respected. The staff will clean the villa most likely when you are exploring the local areas. Additional services are available and can be arranged prior to your arrival at the villa.
Around Villa Angel, Seminyak ( close to cafes, bars and restaurants along ‘eat-street’!! )
The villa offers a fantastic Seminyak location, far enough away from the busy areas to enjoy some peace and quiet, yet just a short stroll to all the most popular Seminyak tourist attractions. Seminyak really is foodie’s heaven with such a vast array of styles and tastes to suit all budgets; Settimo Cielo, amazing Italian fare along with Ultimo one of Seminyak’s most iconic institutions, Sisterfields for all day grazing, Ginger Moon and Sarong for a an amazing dinner.
If you can’t live without your coffee there are lots of great cafes nearby where you can get your daily coffee fix and a bite to eat. Make sure you go to the super popular Revolver, Little Ingka, Pison, the family friendly Sea Circus, Kim Soo (where you can do some homewares shopping as well) & Starbucks.
Ladies you’ll be glad to know that there are many upmarket day spas close by where you can get your hair and nails done and have a fabulous Balinese massage. Head to Rob Peetoom, Spring day spa or the ultra hip Blow Bar where you can sip champagne in style.
Seminyak Square & the new Seminyak Village is a short stroll with plenty of shops of all description, a supermarket, ATM’s and child friendly restaurants. For a treat why not go to Ku De Ta or Potato Head for sunset drinks and dinner. Perhaps a quick taxi ride ( 10 mins ) to the new mega beach club Cafe Del Mar to watch the best sunset in Bali with a few cold Bintang’s – you will be impressed.
Travelling with kids? If your with the kids head to Johnny Rockets on Eat Street, the famous Sisterfields, BossMan for awesome burgers & Hanks Pizza. You can also take them to the Waterbom park for a fun day out with the family.
When you stay at Villa Angel there are so many dining, shopping & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Angel well in advance.
- Swimming pool 12 x 3 m with bio system
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Satellite TV, VCD, DVD and CD players in the living area, Stereo
- HiFi Connection for iPod, MP3 Player
- Children allowed in the villa, children’s DVD available;
- IDD, Local call, Land lines telephone available
- Safe deposit boxes in all bedrooms
- Laundry service available
- Spa available upon requests
- Broad band internet connection
- Delivery from nearby restaurant available
- VCD, DVD and CD library; Board Games
- Generator Back Up
- Airport Transfers
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- Daily Maid Service
- First Morning Breakfast Ingredient
- Free Mineral Water
- Pool Attendant
- Villa Manager
Special Rate AUD 290 For Stays During Low Season 2020 (January & February Only)
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Low Season AUD 363 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season AUD 407 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 8 April – 17 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season AUD 496 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15,5% Tax and Service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The rate includes:
- Airport transfers (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drinks & fruit basket
- First morning breakfast ingredients
- Daily housekeeping service
- Welcome Drink and Fresh Fruits
- Mineral water in water dispenser
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Baby Sitting
- After hours staff service
- In Villa Massage & Spa Treatments
- Car Hire and Driver
- Motorbike Hire
- Chef Service
- In Villa BBQ Dinners
The villa was quite spacious and we all found that we had ample privacy and room.
Fabulous experience and the staff were really helpful and always happy to advice us on new places to go for dinner. Overall, really happy!
A real highlight were the staff who were so professional. They made sure the bathrooms were clean the whole time and that the place was spotless. They even organised in house villa massages for us every day which was such a treat! The service by the staff was impeccable.
It was like staying in a 5 star resort. I could easily get used to living like this. So happy we found this villa and are definitely coming back.
A quick email to let you know we had a great time in the Villa – thank you for arranging!
I also wanted to advise how delighted we were with our butler Ekka. She was friendly, helpful and thoughtful. We couldn’t have asked for anymore!
We’ll be back.
Loved the place so much - kids are begging me to take them back.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Anggun is a newly renovated 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, situated in the heart of Seminyak, just off Jalan Drupadi, which is super close to the famous ‘Eat Street’. Here you can easily walk to iconic tourist attractions such as Seminyak Beach, Ku De Ta, La Lucciola, high end spas and relaxing cafes. […]
Villa Indah is a modern 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental situated in the safe confines of the Aramanis villa estate in a fabulous Seminyak location so you can easily walk to great restaurants, cafes, boutiques, spas and even the beach. The Bintang Supermarket is nearby with everything you will need including ATM’s, fresh produce, […]
Villa Damai Kecil is a smart choice if you want easy access to everything that’s popular in Seminyak. This 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental features plenty of outdoor space and living areas and its traditional design elements make Villa Damai Kecil ultra cozy and inviting. There is sufficient accommodation for 6 guests, perfect for […]
Villa Serenity is a wonderful 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that is ultra-modern, minimalist and very chic all rolled into one. Built over two levels the villa boasts spacious and elegant living areas, a huge lap pool which is suitable for toddlers and 4 dedicated staff to make your Bali holiday something to remember. […]
Villa Siam is an affordable & great value 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental. Villa Siam is located in a secure private villa estate ( The Residences) just a 5 min stroll to ‘Eat Street’ where you can wine & dine and explore all the boutiques, restaurants and coffee houses with ease. The staff are […]
Villa Ananda is a lovely 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental that’s fantastic value for money for a small family or group of friends looking to save a little on accommodation costs while holidaying in Bali. Located on the border of Seminyak, on the inland side of Sunset Road, the villa provides easy access to […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings