Villa Bayu Gita Sanur, 6 bedrooms
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Beachfront location
- In house gym as well as a bar and cinema room for those family movie nights
- Gorgeous infinity swimming pool right on the ocean – the kids are going to love this place!
- Two main bedrooms with their own private plunge pools as well as a lounge area for maximum privacy
- A team of villa staff who are on hand to cook and clean for you – there is even your own private butler and chef.
- The nightlife, restaurants & shops of Seminyak are only 60 min away – your villa driver will be able to take you there
- Near ATM’s, pharmacies, convenience stores, car/scooter hire and supermarkets
- Fully air-conditioned
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Great wedding villa or for large family/group get-togethers
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 & 2023: find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Bayu Gita is a 6 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental. This beautifully built villa is located in the seaside town of Ketewel, which is just a few minutes drive past Sanur. Right on your doorstep is the Indian Ocean with direct access to the beach and glorious views across the Badung Straits. It has everything from an infinity pool to an amazing gym, movie cinema and billiard table. It’s the perfect venue for a wedding or special event such as a large family gathering wanting to have a beach style holiday.
Outdoor and Pool Area
The name ‘Bayu Gita’ translates to ‘Wind Song’, hence the cooling sea breezes that guests will enjoy while bathing in the tropical sun by your very own infinity swimming pool. The outdoor setting is to die for, a flight of steps transcends into the pool, swim direct toward the ocean and meet the far wall, rest your chin up on your forearms, as you gaze into the ocean beyond. At one end of the pool are an elevated and covered outdoor entertaining and dining pavilion. What could be more perfect than sitting at the dining table here, enjoying an amazing seafood barbecue, prepared by your own private chef? A large outdoor rattan sofa on the pool deck is a great spot to laugh and joke with your family and friends.
The living area is situated on the ground and is a fantastic place to entertain guests or have a social gathering. The living spaces are split into different areas including a formal dining room, air-conditioned movie cinema, a billiard room with an accompanying bar, media room with sofas, a formal lounge room and a fabulous gym with state-of-the-art equipment. Guests will be able to interact and socialize or find their own quiet space to relax and unwind.
6 Large Bedrooms with air-con
There are two master suites that are situated in a private pavilion and provide guests with private plunge pools and lounge rooms. The bedrooms are clean and modern, offering comfortable king-size beds, timber furnishings and all the mod-cons of city living. The en-suite bathrooms are spacious and offer a mix of monsoon showers and deep soaking bathtubs with private gardens and views of the ocean. Bedrooms on the upper floors have private verandahs with sun loungers and fabulous ocean views.
Staff & Services with your own private chef
The staff at Villa Bayu Gita are experienced in managing large groups and private functions such as weddings, birthdays, events etc. The villa has a private car for airport pick-ups and day trips with your own chauffeur. Daily breakfast and your own expert chef can be provided at an extra cost.
Around Villa Bayu Gita, Sanur (absolute beachfront location!!)
Keramas Beach is a few minutes drive from the villa, a famed surf spot; there is also a great beach club with a huge pool right on the sand and restaurant. Ubud is easily accessible from the villa as is Sanur’s main dining and shopping area which is a very well established seaside suburb with a large expatriate community. Here you will find great restaurants, cafes, bars and beaches with plenty of water sports on offer. Plus you can also do all your Bali souvenir shopping here. Make your way to Jalan Danau Tamblingan and walk up and down the street.
For the ladies, there are some upmarket day spas in Sanur where you can get your hair and nails done plus have one of those amazing Balinese massages!
If you love your surfing then you’re in luck as there are some amazing surf breaks close by. Make sure you head to the popular Keramas, Ketewel and there is even some surf on the outer reef in Sanur.
Travelling with kids and want to keep them entertained then head to the Bali Bird Park or even the Monkey Forest in Ubud for a fun day out ( you driver can take you there). There are also heaps of water sports in Sanur such as kayaking, banana boat rides and snorkelling. The best thing to really do is swim right outside the villa as you’re on the ocean.
If you’re wanting to stay in one of the most idyllic beachside locations in Bali, then this is the perfect villa – you will love it here!
Closest beaches Best Rates for 2022 & 2023 - No booking fees - no surprises - Find cheaper? We’ll beat it!!
- Sleeps 12 people (6 bedrooms: 4 with king beds and 2 with twins convertible to kings)
- Indoor living and dining room; games room; outdoor dining bar and lounge area; home cinema
- Main pool 18m x 8m; 2 plunge pools
- Fast and very reliable wifi throughout the villa which is perfect for those that love to keep up with their emails and social media
- Satellite TV, DVD player, surround-sound system, iPod dock with pre-loaded iPod; Xbox; Wii; cinema
- BBQ – ask the villa manager about organising a dinner party BBQ night
- Safety deposit box in each bedroom
- Staff: Shared with Bayu Gita Residence: villa manager; private chef and cook; housekeeping; garden and pool maintenance; security and driver. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request
- Dining: Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport: a seven-seater car and driver is available
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season AUD 1,714 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,987 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 2,275 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 2,592 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2023
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
Stunning finishes complimented by a very courteous team of villa staff.
For our family of 7 this was a dream holiday and we absolutely adored every day here.
The butlers were a real stand out and we must say thanks to Made and Putu for all their attentive service.
Both of us cannot really describe just how sensational this villa is - the pool, gardens, the whole package was divine - we even had our own massage therapist every morning - what a treat!
Well done Villa Bayu Gita ... we are coming back!
Our special thanks to the staff at Bayu Gita for a most memorable stay, especially Gede and Dewa with his big smile, young Will misses you and the sprite. We stayed in the smaller villa and enjoyed everything. The service, food and chef were amazing and nothing was a hassle. Highly recommended.
Trip Advisor Reviewed October 2019
We stayed for 2 nights to celebrate my 50th birthday
The staff were so helpful and friendly and nothing was too hard.
12 people stayed in comfort and every room was amazing.
Some reviews I read before leaving made comment on the noise of the waves crashing on the break wall, however, we liked it.
Would highly recommend this celebrity style place to stay.
Trip Advisor Reviewed November 2019
You may also like these other 6 bedroom Bali villas in Sanur
Villa Ylang Ylang is a majestic beachfront 6 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental that is the epitome of luxury tropical living. Villa Ylang Ylang is the perfect escape for those wanting peace, serenity and complete rejuvenation with a sensational beachfront location thrown in as well. The villas living areas display a chic vibe with hues […]
Spread over almost 1000 sq meters, Villa Delfino is a tropical 6 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental & boasts modern bedrooms; one with bunk beds for the kids, six bathrooms, amazing ocean views, Italian furnishings, private pool, outdoor BBQ and oven with al-fresco dining areas & hi-tech entertainment facilities. There is a team of professional […]
Villa Casis is a stunning award-winning 6 bedroom Sanur villa holiday rental located in a popular area of Sanur which is on the South Eastern Coast of Bali. It is only 200 meters away from the lovely shores of the beach and offers the perfect retreat for families and groups who want to enjoy the […]
Villa Puri Nirwana is a 6 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental & is located right on the beachfront in a quiet and peaceful Balinese village. Here guests can enjoy complete relaxation, silence and serenity, spread out over 5000 sq meters. This holiday haven offers uninterrupted ocean views, the ideal setting for a wedding, yoga retreat, large group getaway or just a memorable Bali holiday.
Located right on the beachfront at Pabean Beach, just a few minutes past the family-friendly parts of Sanur, Villa Puri Salila is a 6 bedroom Sanur villa holiday rental overlooking the Indian Ocean. The largest villa within the private Anapuri Villa complex, makes for the perfect family holiday residence, featuring a children’s room with bunk […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols