- Breakfast included
- Gorgeous location right on the beach – this is the perfect group or family villa for those that want a beach-style holiday
- Personal chef and driver
- Cinema room
- BBQ Facilities
- Stunning swimming pool
- Perfect for entertaining or throwing parties/events
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, car/scooter hire, cafes, patisseries, bakeries, taxis, supermarkets, health food shops and pharmacy
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2023 & 2024: find it cheaper, and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Puri Salila Sanur
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Located right on the beachfront at Pabean Beach, just a few minutes past the family-friendly parts of Sanur, Villa Puri Salila is a 6-bedroom Sanur villa holiday rental overlooking the Indian Ocean. The largest villa within the private Anapuri Villa complex makes for the perfect family holiday residence, featuring a children’s room with bunk beds for 8 kids, a jacuzzi and a private infinity pool with direct private beach access. This is, without a doubt, one of the best holiday villas to rent in Sanur.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
An expansive terraced garden falls to the Indian Ocean; stone-laid ponds reach the two-tiered infinity pool. The garden has frangipanis and oversized poolside daybeds with uninterrupted ocean views. Relax in one of the several poolside bales, maybe get a massage by the pool, and after relaxing in the jacuzzi or perhaps chill out on a couch in the huge dining and lounge gazebo; whatever it is, there’s sure to be something that will suit your every outdoor need.
The living areas at Villa Puri Salila are opulent yet highly functional and designed to accommodate the needs of a large group at the same time. It has everything you will need: a state-of-the-art media room with lounges and a huge projector screen, a beautiful open-air dining space looking over the ocean, a games room and a poolside bar perfect for outdoor parties. There is a fully equipped kitchen capable of catering to large groups, and the Anapuri Spa and fitness centre are at your disposal for the fitness conscious.
6 large bedrooms with air-con
The villa boasts six king-size rooms with private en-suites and another two rooms with bunk beds that will easily sleep up to 8 children comfortably. The rooms feature lovely hardwood floors, solid timber furnishings, large built-in robes, and generous bathrooms with soaking tubs and rain showers. They have all the modern amenities for maximum comfort and offer ocean or private garden views.
Staff & Services with chef & butler
The complex has an extensive team of professionally trained Balinese staff. The services are more akin to that of a 5-star resort with private chefs, butlers and the villa manager looking after your needs 24 hours a day. You can access chauffeur-driven cars, concierge service, 24-hour room service, spa services, and more. All you have to do is settle in for the best holiday of your life and let the staff take care of everything.
Around Villa Puri Salila, Sanur (beachfront villa with sensational views)
The villa complex is located at Pabean Beach on Bali’s South East Coast, 45 min from the airport, just 15 minutes past Sanur’s popular seaside resort area, and close to the famous surf spot in Keramas.
Sanur has many beachside cafes and great restaurants, such as Massimo and Cafe Batu Jimbar, for casual dining. Make sure you visit the famous Mak Beng traditional seafood restaurant in Sanur, or if you prefer, you can go to any one of the dozen seaside cafes & restaurants on the beach. You can also buy must-have Bali souvenirs here as you stroll along the promenade.
Ubud is just a 20-minute drive from the villa, and the traditional markets are well worth visiting if you want to buy handicrafts. And, if you are travelling with kids, make sure you visit the famous Monkey Forest. They’ll love it.
If you feel like shopping, then the main road of Sanur Jalan Tamblingan is the place to go, but for even more shopping options, head to Seminyak, Legian or Kuta, which is the shopping hub of Bali which is easy to get to.
Take the kids to Bali Bird Park, Bali Safari, and Marine Park; these are well worth the day. You have a driver and car to take you to all these popular tourist destinations.
When you stay at Villa Puri Salila, there are many shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Villa Puri Salila has welcomed Bali Villa Escapes guests since June 2015.
- Beach bar for sunset cocktails as well as a BBQ for al fresco dinners with the family
- For something unique, there is even a wood-fired pizza oven
- Espresso Machine
- Children’s Games rooms (includes a pool table, ping pong, darts, X box, mahjong, poker set, etc.)
- Children’s playroom and bedroom (includes a beautiful dollhouse)
- 25m swimming pool and jacuzzi, with adjoining children’s pool – this makes it a very family-friendly pool
- Yoga pavilion
- Private boat ramp
- Library with balcony facing to the beach
- Baby high chair, cot and car seat available upon request
- Airport pick up and transfer
- Car and Driver for 10 hours per day (include petrol)
- The villa staff and private chef to cook all your meals.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season: AUD 2,713 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 30 June (Excluding Easter week & Chinese New Year week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season: AUD 3,139 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 15 September
- 20 December – 8 January 2024
The Rate is subject to 21% Government tax and service charge
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast.
- Airport pick-up and transfers.
- Car and Driver Service (Rates include the use of a 7 seater car and driver for up to 8 hours per day, excluding petrol).
- Personal villa staff, including Villa Manager/Supervisor, Chef, Cook, Butler, Bartender and Villa attendant
- Wifi Internet access
- Mineral Water
"We travelled with a family of 6 people, and we absolutely loved our experience while staying in Bali thanks to the thoughtful, quality service at Anapuri. We absolutely loved the personal approach, where everything you need for the best experience is already included in your stay and carried out on the highest level!
I can summarize it in the following points:
- Delicious food
- Amazing views of the Indian sea from the room
- Quality service
- Personal chef, butler
- Personal driver with a vehicle for up to 10 hrs a day
- Beautiful architecture and overall relaxing environment
- All amenities are on-site, including spa, fitness centre
- 5 min walk to the black sand Pabean beach
- Close proximity to the most Balinese attractions
Thankful to Anapuri Villas for the amazing experience! Definitely recommend!
Tripadvisor Reviewed June 2019
Villa questions and answers
View questions from our guests for additional information about the villa
How do I pay for my accommodation at Villa Puri Salila?
To pay for your accommodation at Villa Puri Salila, you can pay directly via EFT into the Bali Villa Escapes Pty Ltd local Westpac Australian bank account or credit card (we accept Visa or Mastercard – a 3% processing fee applies).
How do I know if Villa Puri Salila is available?
You need to complete the inquiry form on this page, and it will be sent to the reservation team in Bali, who will let you know if Villa Puri Salila is available. If it’s unavailable, we will find similar-style villas in the same price range and area – we will get back to you ASAP!
Let us do the searching for you.
Can the chef prepare special meals for 1 of our vegetarian guests?
The team of cooks at Villa Puri Salila can prepare vegetarian meals.
We will be arriving late at night from Sydney. Will someone be at Villa Puri Salila to meet us?
Your villa manager will meet you and show you around Villa Puri Salila.
Can you arrange a car and driver as we would like to travel around Bali?
Yes, the villa manager will arrange a car and driver for you as it’s included in the nightly rate.
You may also like these other 6 bedroom Bali villas in Sanur
Villa Puri Nirwana Sanur
Villa Puri Nirwana is a 6 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental & is located right on the beachfront in a quiet and peaceful Balinese village. Here guests can enjoy complete relaxation, silence and serenity, spread out over 5000 sq meters. This holiday haven offers uninterrupted ocean views, the ideal setting for a wedding, yoga retreat, large group getaway or just a memorable Bali holiday.
The Ylang Ylang Sanur, 6 bedrooms
The Ylang Ylang is a beachfront 6-bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental and is the epitome of luxury tropical living. The Ylang Ylang is the perfect escape for those wanting peace, serenity and complete rejuvenation, with a sensational beachfront location thrown in as well. It can easily accommodate 12 guests and is perfect for families or […]
Villa Bayu Gita Sanur
Villa Bayu Gita is a 6-bedroom Sanur/Ketewel holiday villa rental. This beautifully built villa is located in the seaside town of Ketewel, just a few minutes’ drive past Sanur. Right on your doorstep is the Indian Ocean, with direct access to the beach and glorious views across the Badung Straits. It has everything from an infinity pool to an amazing gym, movie cinema and billiard table. It’s the perfect venue for a wedding or special event such as a large family gathering wanting to have a beach-style holiday.
Villa Casis Sanur
Villa Casis is a stunning award-winning 6-bedroom Sanur villa holiday rental located in a popular Sanur area on the South Eastern Coast of Bali. It is only 200 meters from the lovely shores of the beach and offers the perfect retreat for families and groups who want to enjoy a beachside holiday. Holidaying in Sanur […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.