Villa Ylang Ylang Sanur, 6 bedrooms
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Fabulous beachfront location in a quiet and peaceful area of Sanur – this villa is all about unwinding, relaxing and soaking up the tropical ambience
- Gorgeous interiors with lots of space and room
- Two storey main pavilion with sensational views
- Easy access to the beach
- Chef, butler, villa manager, housekeeping & security
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Perfect for those that want a beach style holiday
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, pharmacies, car/scooter hire, convenience stores, delis, bakeries, patisseries and cafes
- FREE airport pick up
- Perfect family villa – the kids will love the pool and the awesome location
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 & 2023: find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Ylang Ylang is a majestic beachfront 6 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental that is the epitome of luxury tropical living. Villa Ylang Ylang is the perfect escape for those wanting peace, serenity and complete rejuvenation with a sensational beachfront location thrown in as well.
The villas living areas display a chic vibe with hues of black and gold throughout the villa, the villas pool and beachside garden is sure to please the most demanding of travellers. It can easily accommodate 12 guests easily and is perfect for families or large groups.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The sparkling infinity pool stretches out toward the ocean, flanked on both sides by a stone deck with frangipanis and tropical plants, 4 rattan sun lounges at the head of the pool are shaded by parasols. As you walk toward past the pool a huge manicured lawn opens up with tall swaying palms, garden bales and gazebos for relaxation and a timber sun-baking deck with sun lounges provides an absolute beachfront position for maximum relaxation.
The main living area is located in the two-storey pavilion just in front of the pool, large cushioned timber chairs, daybeds and floor pillows is a great communal hub. Adjacent the formal dining area seats 8 guests where the chef will prepare local and international cuisine in the fully equipped kitchen. The designated media room has a huge projector screen where you can watch an old favourite movie or some live sport. The second floor offers a spacious mezzanine and there is a great sun deck outside for anything from yoga to full spa treatments. The well-equipped gym is located in a garden pavilion with a sauna as well.
6 large bedrooms with air-con
The bedroom suites are located on each side of the infinity swimming pool facing each other, two with king-size beds and private balconies with four-poster beds, en-suites feature soaking tubs, monsoon showers and private plunge pools. Two more rooms feature queen-size four-poster beds, en-suite bathrooms and two junior suites also have pool access and private en-suites.
Staff & Services
The villas manager is supported by a staff of highly trained butlers, chefs, housekeepers, maids and security staff. If you need the services of a babysitter, car and driver or spa therapist, it can easily be arranged.
Around Villa Ylang Ylang, Sanur (beachfront location!)
The villa is located 20 minutes past the popular tourist area of Sanur in the quiet village of Saba. The villa is close to Bali Safari & Marine Park, Sanur and Keramas Beach’s (which is famous as one of the best surf spots in Bali), Massimo, Arena Sports Café and Ubud is close for half-day trips with the family as well.
For the ladies who want some pampering, there are many upmarket day spas in Sanur where you can get your hair and nails done and one of those fabulous Balinese massages.
If you’re coming with kids there’s also some great snorkelling on the outer reefs near the villa where you can see lots of marine life. Your villa manager will be able to organise this for you. You might also like to take them for a day trip to Ubud,s famous monkey forest or spend the morning white water rafting down the Ayung River ( for more details on this please click here).
If you want to do some shopping you can either browse the shops on the main street in Sanur called Jalan Danau Tamblingan or head to Seminyak or Legian which is a 30 min drive away for a wider choice of shopping options.
When you stay at Villa Ylang Ylang there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Closest beaches Best Rates for 2022 & 2023 - No booking fees - no surprises - Find cheaper? We’ll beat it!!
- Capacity: 12 guests (2 master suites with king beds; 2 queen-bedded suites; 2 twin-bedded suites), plus baby cot, Six air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Living Area: Two-storey main pavilion with the living-dining area; fully-equipped kitchen; theatre room and an upper gallery with spa and massage deck plus meditation deck; 2 balés (gazebos); one 15m saltwater pool and 2 plunge pools
- Pool: One private swimming pool (15 m x 5 m)
- Communication: WiFi internet complimentary throughout; computer and printer; local calls in Bali complimentary + in-house telephone system (room to room); IDD calls on request (extra cost)
- Entertainment: Satellite TVs and DVD players in master suites and theatre room; extensive DVD library, CD players in bedrooms and theatre room, iPod dock in bedrooms, board games, book library, infrared sauna, gym, yoga mats, massage beds, spa and yoga services on request, barbecue facilities
- Additional Facilities: Secure parking for six cars; hairdryers and mini-safes in bedrooms; wine cooler; 3 coffee machines; customized bathroom toiletries
- Property Area : 2,100sqm (land area), 1,100sqm (Villa)
- Staff : Full-time manager, senior housekeeper, butler, chef, kitchen assistant, junior housekeeper, gardener, 2 security guards
- Dining : Accomplished chef, experienced in fine-dining and entertaining, with wide repertoire of international and Asian dishes from healthy to fine dining
- Transport : Airport transfer
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season AUD 1,156 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,349 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 1,542 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,991 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2023
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge and taxes
This is holiday accommodation on a luxurious scale and you really need to see it for yourself to appreciate how beautiful the place really is.
A huge draw card for us was the proximity of the beach to the villa - right on our doorstep and we certainly took advantage of this every day. If your looking for a villa where you can really relax, unwind and be in a state of total bliss 24/7 then I would definitely recommend a stay here. This is really a once in a life time experience. 10 out of 10!
I would love to be able to live here forever. It's a dream come true. Grab a book, take your time and let yourself go in this magical villa.
9 days of total relaxation.
The villa is right to the beach which you can access directly. Due to the corals it's not very advisable to take a swim right in front. The villa also was built a few years ago so time took it's toll. The staff is very friendly and makes you really feel at home. Especially Kadeh the chef is the best cook we ever experienced in a villa (we stayed in 8 other villas before). Trust me, if my wife says that Kadeh is the best, than there's no doubt! From eggs benedict as breakfast, over pizza as a lunch or snack to an Michelin dinner of Indonesian dishes or Fillet mignon she'll do it all!
trip Advisor Reviewed July 2019
You may also like these other 6 bedroom Bali villas in Sanur
Villa Casis is a stunning award-winning 6 bedroom Sanur villa holiday rental located in a popular area of Sanur which is on the South Eastern Coast of Bali. It is only 200 meters away from the lovely shores of the beach and offers the perfect retreat for families and groups who want to enjoy the […]
Located right on the beachfront at Pabean Beach, just a few minutes past the family-friendly parts of Sanur, Villa Puri Salila is a 6 bedroom Sanur villa holiday rental overlooking the Indian Ocean. The largest villa within the private Anapuri Villa complex, makes for the perfect family holiday residence, featuring a children’s room with bunk […]
Spread over almost 1000 sq meters, Villa Delfino is a tropical 6 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental & boasts modern bedrooms; one with bunk beds for the kids, six bathrooms, amazing ocean views, Italian furnishings, private pool, outdoor BBQ and oven with al-fresco dining areas & hi-tech entertainment facilities. There is a team of professional […]
Villa Bayu Gita is a 6 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental. This beautifully built villa is located in the seaside town of Ketewel, which is just a few minutes drive past Sanur. Right on your doorstep is the Indian Ocean with direct access to the beach and glorious views across the Badung Straits. It has everything from an infinity pool to an amazing gym, movie cinema and billiard table. It’s the perfect venue for a wedding or special event such as a large family gathering wanting to have a beach style holiday.
Villa Puri Nirwana is a 6 bedroom Sanur holiday villa rental & is located right on the beachfront in a quiet and peaceful Balinese village. Here guests can enjoy complete relaxation, silence and serenity, spread out over 5000 sq meters. This holiday haven offers uninterrupted ocean views, the ideal setting for a wedding, yoga retreat, large group getaway or just a memorable Bali holiday.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols