What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Fabulous Seminyak location close to so many well known restaurants, bars, day clubs and the new Seminyak Village
- Traditional open-plan living pavilion with modern luxuries
- The beach is a only a short 15 min walk
- Sundeck on the first floor plus there is a gazebo with day bed right by the pool for privacy
- Close to ATM’s, convenience stores, bottle shops, supermarkets, great deli’s, cafes, health food shops, yoga studios, gyms & pharmacy
- Lovely swimming pool perfect for the family or small group
- AMAZING value considering you are getting your own private pool villa in this prime location.
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Beji is a very affordable 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for holiday makers looking for comfortable accommodation. Suited for two couples or a small family villa Beji is in a really popular location.
With lots of exotic greenery, tranquil fish ponds & a private pool all combine to make this your own holiday paradise in the heart of Bali’s most sought after postcode that is vibrant Seminyak.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The villas entrance will immediately take you to a serene and tranquil place, natural stepping stones will lead across the koi pond into the cozy confines of your tropical swimming pool. The pool is bordered by a high wall providing lots of privacy, tropical creepers hang down to the pool deck, at one end of the pool a cushioned bale is a great spot to enjoy a new book or take a nap after discovering the local area.
The villas living areas are open on the pool side so you can easily move between the pool, lounge, kitchen and dining areas. There are bright modern artworks adding life to the space, the kitchen has lovely granite bench tops with lots of appliances for you to prepare meals to be enjoyed together at the dining table for 6. A comfortable sofa is positioned to enjoy the pool and TV with DVD and cable channels. This villa is perfect for entertaining.
Guests will be ultra comfortable at nights sleeping in premium king size beds with mosquito curtains, the rooms have access to the terrace area, they have beautiful timber floors and huge built – in robes, air conditioning with semi-open air en suites with bathtubs and showers along with twin vanities. One of the rooms is located upstairs while the second right by the pool.
Staff & Services
The villas staff are super friendly and will go out of their way to make sure you have a totally relaxing holiday. They will look after your daily villa cleaning, laundry, in-house spa, babysitters and all your transport needs.
Around Villa Beji, Seminyak
Villa Beji is located along Gang Plawa which becomes Jalan Camplung Tanduk guests can easily walk down to Double Six and Seminyak Beaches. Along the way you will pass lots of souvenir shops, day spas, really great cafes and Luck Day which has live sport and great food. By the beach you will pass Gado-Gado a wonderful fine dining restaurant, La Plancha where you can sit on bean bags and enjoy the sunsets and further along Cocoon Beach Club with its own pool and great seafood.
Seminyak’s main shopping / restaurants area and the newly built Seminyak Village is just a 5-10 minute walk away. If you feel like a coffee fix then the popular Revolver and Cornerhouse cafes are worth visiting nearby. And, for a great night out with the family head to Made Warungs for authentic, traditional Indonesian food. If you want to go shopping then Jalan Kaya Aya or Eat Street is the place to go and is within walking distance.
The whole area is packed with shops, cafes and restaurants that your going to be spoiled for choice. Some other places to consider eating at are: Sisterfields, Motel Mexicola, La Lucciola, Bottega ( for fresh hand made pasta) and Ku De Ta or Potato Head for sunset cocktails on the beach.
This is without a doubt one the the best villas to rent in Bali if your on a holiday budget, but want a bit of luxury at the same time.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Beji well in advance as this is a really popular villa especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 2 bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen, coffee maker, bar counter
- Swimming pool with towels provided
- Fast wifi throughout the villa
- DVD player, TV, International channels, home cinema, DVD movies, CD music player
- Safety box to store your valuables
- Outdoor gazebo by the pool
- House keeping, personal guest assistant, gardener
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedrooms AUD 327
2+1 Bedrooms AUD 372
- 9 January – 30 June (Exclude CNY & Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedrooms AUD 410
2+1 Bedrooms AUD 464
- 1 July – 31 July
- 1 September – 15 September
- 3 February – 9 February (Chinese New Year)
- 18 April – 24 April (Easter Week)
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedrooms AUD 410
2+1 Bedrooms AUD 464
- 1 August – 31 August
- 20 December – 31 December
Rates are included tax & services charge
- Welcome drink and fresh towel upon arrival
- Fresh flower arrangement upon arrival
- Complimentary mineral drinking water for duration of stay
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Daily Cleaning service
- Free Internet Wifi
This villa is really good value and I thoroughly recommend staying here. It's so much better than a hotel!
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
The Kayana Villa is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & sleeps up to 6 guests with 24-hour butler services. You will have use of your own private pool, be pampered at the in-house day spa centre, stay trim at the resorts health club and the location is unbeatable. Some of the best restaurants […]
Villa Kalila is a lovely 2 bedroom budget Seminyak holiday villa rental with a wonderful contemporary theme with Balinese design elements along with a little chic and sophistication thrown in for a wonderful Bali holiday. The villas sparkling swimming pool offers plenty of privacy, sure to be enjoyed after strolling around the prime local area […]
Villa Toba is part of Lakshmi Villas and is a perfect villa for two couples or a group of friends looking to be right in the middle of the Seminyak – Petitenget golden triangle. This 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is just a hop skip and a jump from the golden sands of Seminyak […]
Villa 8 Super Deluxe is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is a very private villa that is nestled right in the heart of fashionable and popular Seminyak. This luxurious haven is perfect for a small family or a group of friends looking for time away in a fantastic villa on the beautiful […]
Villa Lanai is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers a wonderful central Seminyak location, the five star services of a professionally managed private villa estate and 24-hour gated security. From the villa you can walk to Seminyak’s most popular tourist area; Eat Street and within 15 minutes the beach at the popular […]
Villa Impiana is a wonderful 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental with all the services of a 5-star resort, right in the heart of bustling Seminyak. The villa is built over a generous 400 sq meters with its own private swimming pool, well equipped kitchen facilities and lush tropical garden setting. Guests are within easy […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings