What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- One of the most central areas in Bali
- A perfect family friendly or small group villa that is seriously well priced in a fabulous location
- You are moments from Bintang supermarket which means that not only are you in a fantastic position with all the top restaurants, bars, cafes and shops are all really close by.
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, deli’s, health food shops, delis, bakeries, patisseries, bottle shops, pharmacy, scooter / car hire and taxis
- Modern, open plan villa in a quiet location where you get to experience villa holiday accommodation with all the extras such as in house staff and a private pool.
- Tropical Balinese gardens
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms for privacy
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team now – we are open 7 days
Located in a quiet lane just off Jalan Raya Seminyak close to Bintang supermarket, Villa Istana Satu is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is conveniently located with a deluxe level of accommodation for 4 guests.
Perfect for a small family or two couples on a Bali escape, the villa is beautifully furnished and complimented with modern amenities, a generous tropical garden and private pool.
This is really an affordable holiday villa in a fabulous location.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The tropical garden is perfectly manicured from the lush zoisa grass that encircles the pool to the tropical shrubs, plants and palms presenting a sense of privacy and seclusion. Cool off in the sparkling waters of your private pool, relax on the sun lounges with a cold drink or curl up in the gazebo for an afternoon siesta.
The living area is fully air-conditioned with large sliding doors that can be opened for an alfresco vibe, making use of the ceiling fans to circulate a cooling breeze. A lovely rattan sofa is poised in front of the large plasma TV with satellite channels, a timber dining table comfortably seats 4 and the kitchen is well equipped with a double sized fridge, stove, oven and microwave.
2 modern bedrooms
At either side of the living area are two en-suited bedrooms, furnished with king size timber beds with white mosquito curtains and pristine linens. Both rooms are air-conditioned with ceiling fans, flat-screen TV’s and private en-suites. One of the bedrooms en-suite features twin vanities, a terazzo soaking tub and rain shower.
Staff & Services
Your stay at Villa Istana Satu will be made even more pleasant by the professionally trained Balinese staff. The villas experienced manager will oversee the support team of cooks and house keeping staff.
Around Villa Istana Satu, Seminyak ( only 100 metres to Bintang supermarket!! )
The villa is perfectly located just a short stroll from the Bintang supermarket area and Double Six street. There is a good selection of casual beach side dining here along with beach bars to enjoy the sunsets. There are lots of boutiques and local souvenir shops to pick up a bargain along with some art galleries. If you want to splurge dinner head to the Plantation Bar and Grill at Double Six hotel.
Make sure you go to Double Six beach for the sunset as this is where everyone goes. Grab a bean bag on the beach have a few cold Bintangs and enjoy the best sunset in Bali. For the ladies there are loads of day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done plus one of those fabulous Balinese massages. Some of the best days spas in Seminyak are all close by such as: Spring day spa, The Blow Bar ( where you can do it in style while sipping champagne), Prana, Bodyworks & Acqua Perla Spa.
To stock up on all your villa supplies all you need to do is walk to the super popular Bintang Supermarket where you can buy; fresh fruit, meat, veggies, snacks for the kids and all your alcohol. If you feel like spending the day shopping your in luck as the villa is near loads of shops where you can buy clothes, jewellery, handbags, homewares and souvenirs. All you need to do is make your way to Seminyak Square and go from there.
The beauty of staying at Villa Istana Satu is that you can walk to restaurants, cafes, fabulous deli’s, great shopping and all of the shopping options in the immediate area.
This is a popular Seminyak villa so please book Villa Istana Satu well in advance, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays
- Private swimming pool with a
- Fast and very reliable wifi
- Additional Facilities : Safety deposit boxes, DVD
- Staff : D , d
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Unlimited water dispenser mineral water
- Transport : pick up and return airport transfers in air-conditioned car
Special Rate AUD 311 For Stays During Peak Season 2019
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Peak Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 437
- 20 December – 8 January 2020
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 311
1 Bedroom AUD 244
- 9 January – 31 March (Exclude Chinese New Year)
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 348
1 Bedroom AUD 311
- 23 January – 29 January (Chinese New Year)
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The rate includes:
- First morning breakfast ingredients
- Airport transfer (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Gardener and pool staff
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required :
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Baby Sitting
- After hours staff service
- In Villa Massage & Spa Treatments
- Car Hire and Driver
- Motorbike Hire
- Chef Service
- In Villa BBQ Dinners
In fact, we hardly ever left the villa as the place was just too blissful. We did venture out to the supermarket nearby to stock up on everything and cooked our own dinners. We did manage to get to Seminyak 1 night where we looked around Seminyak Village.
Overall, the pool and the garden areas were meticulously clean as was the rooms and bathrooms. This was our very first try at villa accommodation and all we can say is that we will be back here next Xmas for another holiday.
A huge thanks to Dewi and Made at Bali Villa Escapes for their prompt replies and attentive service. Loved every moment!
I would just like to say thank you for the beautiful Villa we stayed over the past few days. It was in a perfect location and the Vila was clean and luxurious. We loved every minute if it and would not hesitate to recommend it to our friends.
Thank you again.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Umah di Desa II is an excellent 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for two couples or a small family who enjoy the very best in fine dining and of course love to spend quality time at the beach. It is only a few minutes’ walk to the Batu Belig beach, the best restaurants, […]
Villa Alice Dua is a gorgeous 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental tucked away in a quiet lane within the highly sought after Oberoi precinct of Bali’s most popular suburb, Seminyak. This two bedroom private pool villa offers lush tropical gardens with spacious open-air living spaces and best part of all is the location, just […]
Villa Ruandra is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is tucked away in a little gang off Jalan Petitenget in the centre of Seminyak, just a short walk from the beach, Potato Head and famous restaurants such as Sarong, Jemme and Merah-Putih. This private pool villa has got 2 bedrooms and it makes […]
Villa Tiga Mangga is a 2 bedroom budget Seminyak holiday villa rental offering easy access to Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’ as well as the Petitenget and Jalan Oberoi tourist areas. Guests can also make their way to the beach at Batu Belig within a 5min ride by scooter or taxi and the villa is fully […]
Villa Alliv offers 4 lucky guests, your own slice of paradise right in the heart of bustling Seminyak on Bali’s South East Coast. This 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental is the perfect holiday retreat; just 15 mins walk to Seminyak Beach and less to all the most popular attractions such as Seminyak Square and […]
Villa Jerami is a beautifully styled, modern 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental and is the perfect family holiday villa located in the trendy and very popular area of Seminyak, Bali. Guests will experience the comforts of island holiday living with peace, serenity and lots of relaxation. All the best restaurant, spas, boutiques, cafes and […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings