Villa Istana Satu Seminyak, 2 bedrooms
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- One of the most central areas in Bali
- A perfect family-friendly or small group villa that is seriously well priced in a fabulous location
- You are moments from Bintang supermarket which means that not only are you in a fantastic position with all the top restaurants, bars, cafes and shops are all really close by.
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, delis, health food shops, delis, bakeries, patisseries, bottle shops, pharmacies, scooter/car hire and taxis
- Modern, open plan villa in a quiet location where you get to experience villa holiday accommodation with all the extras such as in house staff and a private pool.
- Tropical Balinese gardens
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms for privacy
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 & 2023: find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team now – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Located in a quiet lane just off Jalan Raya Seminyak close to Bintang supermarket, Villa Istana Satu is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is conveniently located with a deluxe level of accommodation for 4 guests. Perfect for a small family or two couples on a Bali escape, the villa is beautifully furnished and complemented with modern amenities, a generous tropical garden and a private pool.
This is really an affordable holiday villa in a fabulous location.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The tropical garden is perfectly manicured from the lush zoysia grass that encircles the pool to the tropical shrubs, plants and palms presenting a sense of privacy and seclusion. Cool off in the sparkling waters of your private pool, relax on the sun lounges with a cold drink or curl up in the gazebo for an afternoon siesta.
The living area is fully air-conditioned with large sliding doors that can be opened for an alfresco vibe, making use of the ceiling fans to circulate a cooling breeze. A lovely rattan sofa is poised in front of the large plasma TV with satellite channels, a timber dining table comfortably seats 4 and the kitchen is well equipped with a double-sized fridge, stove, oven and microwave.
2 modern bedrooms
At either side of the living area are two en-suite bedrooms, furnished with king-size timber beds with white mosquito curtains and pristine linens. Both rooms are air-conditioned with ceiling fans, flat-screen TVs and private en-suites. One of the bedrooms en-suite features twin vanities, a terrazzo soaking tub and a rain shower.
Staff & Services
Your stay at Villa Istana Satu will be made even more pleasant by the professionally trained Balinese staff. The villa experienced manager will oversee the support team of cooks and housekeeping staff.
Around Villa Istana Satu, Seminyak ( only 100 metres to Bintang supermarket!! )
The villa is perfectly located just a short stroll from the Bintang supermarket area and Double Six street. There is a good selection of casual beachside dining here along with beach bars to enjoy the sunsets. There are lots of boutiques and local souvenir shops to pick up a bargain along with some art galleries. If you want to splurge dinner head to the Plantation Bar and Grill at Double Six hotel.
Make sure you go to Double Six beach for the sunset as this is where everyone goes. Grab a bean bag on the beach & have a few cold Bintangs and enjoy the best sunset in Bali.
For the ladies, there are loads of day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done plus one of those fabulous Balinese massages. Some of the best day spas in Seminyak are all close by such as Spring day spa, The Blow Bar ( where you can do it in style while sipping champagne), Prana, Bodyworks, Jari Menari & Acqua Perla Spa.
To stock up on all your villa supplies all you need to do is walk to the super popular Bintang Supermarket where you can buy; fresh fruit, meat, veggies, snacks for the kids and all your alcohol. If you feel like spending the day shopping you are in luck as the villa is near loads of shops where you can buy clothes, jewellery, handbags, homewares and souvenirs. All you need to do is make your way to Seminyak Square and go from there.
The beauty of staying at Villa Istana Satu is that you can walk to restaurants, cafes, fabulous deli’s, great shopping and all of the shopping options in the immediate area.
Closest beaches Best Rates for 2022 & 2023 - No booking fees - no surprises - Find cheaper? We’ll beat it!!
- Private swimming pool with a
- Fast and very reliable wifi
- Additional Facilities: Safety deposit boxes, DVD
- Staff: D , d
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Unlimited water dispenser mineral water
- Transport: pick up and return airport transfers in an air-conditioned car
Popular Bali beaches nearby
40% off bookings for June 2022
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
1 Bedroom AUD 238
2 Bedroom AUD 302
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
1 Bedroom AUD 302
2 Bedroom AUD 338
- 12 April – 20 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 425
- 20 December – 8 January 2023
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The rate includes:
- First-morning breakfast ingredients
- Airport transfer (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Gardener and pool staff
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required :
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Baby Sitting
- After-hours staff service
- In Villa Massage & Spa Treatments
- Car Hire and Driver
- Motorbike Hire
- Chef Service
- In Villa BBQ Dinners
In fact, we hardly ever left the villa as the place was just too blissful. We did venture out to the supermarket nearby to stock up on everything and cooked our own dinners. We did manage to get to Seminyak 1 night where we looked around Seminyak Village.
Overall, the pool and the garden areas were meticulously clean as were the rooms and bathrooms. This was our very first try at villa accommodation and all we can say is that we will be back here next Xmas for another holiday.
A huge thanks to Dewi and Made at Bali Villa Escapes for their prompt replies and attentive service. Loved every moment!
I would just like to say thank you for the beautiful Villa we stayed over the past few days. It was in a perfect location and the Villa was clean and luxurious. We loved every minute of it and would not hesitate to recommend it to our friends.
Thank you again.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Perfectly located just at the top end of Seminyak’s Eat Street, Villa Pyarr is situated within a private villa complex known as Four on Drupadi. A stay at Villa Pyarr will transport you to a land far away from Oriental India with a hint of Raffles about it. This 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental […]
Villa Tis is a lovely 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental in a central Seminyak location, in a quiet lane, Villa Tis puts its guests on the doorstep of the most sought after area in Seminyak. Guests will enjoy a short 5min stroll to the beach at La Lucciola and the likes of Ku De […]
Villa Lataliana II is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is perfectly located in a quiet lane just a few hundred meters walk to Seminyak and Double Six Beaches along with a great selection of nearby restaurants, cafes, day spas and popular nightspots. Lataliana II is the perfect holiday villa rental for two […]
Villa Ashira is in a prime Seminyak location where the accommodation is traditional Balinese style combined with all the modern-day extras. This 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental will give you the feeling that you’re on a real Bali holiday with the tropical open plan feel. The villa has 2 fully air-conditioned bedrooms with a […]
Villa Sun is a wonderful holiday 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental. Exuding warmth like the sun, this central Seminyak villa is as charming as it is spacious and family-friendly. You can walk to Seminyak and Double Six beaches to watch the beautiful sunsets of Bali or wander the alleyways and boutiques which are all […]
Villa Surga is just the right 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental if you’re looking for an affordable villa with a little extra space. Situated in Bali’s most sought after tourist precinct of Seminyak, it provides peace and quiet, a very well sized garden with a private pool and an abundance of space for the kids to really enjoy themselves. Built over two levels the villa has a bedroom on each level, spacious open-plan living areas and you can easily walk to the famous KU DE TA Beach Club and Seminyak Beach plus you only 800 metres to La Lucciola Restaurant & Oberoi Street.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols