What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- One of the most central areas in Bali
- A perfect family-friendly or small group villa that is seriously well priced in a fabulous location
- You are moments from Bintang supermarket which means that not only are you in a fantastic position with all the top restaurants, bars, cafes and shops are all really close by.
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, deli’s, health food shops, delis, bakeries, patisseries, bottle shops, pharmacy, scooter/car hire and taxis
- Modern, open plan villa in a quiet location where you get to experience villa holiday accommodation with all the extras such as in house staff and a private pool.
- Tropical Balinese gardens
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms for privacy
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2021 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team now – we are open 7 days
Located in a quiet lane just off Jalan Raya Seminyak close to Bintang supermarket, Villa Istana Satu is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is conveniently located with a deluxe level of accommodation for 4 guests. Perfect for a small family or two couples on a Bali escape, the villa is beautifully furnished and complemented with modern amenities, a generous tropical garden and private pool.
This is really an affordable holiday villa in a fabulous location.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The tropical garden is perfectly manicured from the lush zoysia grass that encircles the pool to the tropical shrubs, plants and palms presenting a sense of privacy and seclusion. Cool off in the sparkling waters of your private pool, relax on the sun lounges with a cold drink or curl up in the gazebo for an afternoon siesta.
The living area is fully air-conditioned with large sliding doors that can be opened for an alfresco vibe, making use of the ceiling fans to circulate a cooling breeze. A lovely rattan sofa is poised in front of the large plasma TV with satellite channels, a timber dining table comfortably seats 4 and the kitchen is well equipped with a double-sized fridge, stove, oven and microwave.
2 modern bedrooms
At either side of the living area are two en-suite bedrooms, furnished with king-size timber beds with white mosquito curtains and pristine linens. Both rooms are air-conditioned with ceiling fans, flat-screen tvs and private en-suites. One of the bedrooms en-suite features twin vanities, a terrazzo soaking tub and rain shower.
Staff & Services
Your stay at Villa Istana Satu will be made even more pleasant by the professionally trained Balinese staff. The villas experienced manager will oversee the support team of cooks and housekeeping staff.
Around Villa Istana Satu, Seminyak ( only 100 metres to Bintang supermarket!! )
The villa is perfectly located just a short stroll from the Bintang supermarket area and Double Six street. There is a good selection of casual beachside dining here along with beach bars to enjoy the sunsets. There are lots of boutiques and local souvenir shops to pick up a bargain along with some art galleries. If you want to splurge dinner head to the Plantation Bar and Grill at Double Six hotel.
Make sure you go to Double Six beach for the sunset as this is where everyone goes. Grab a bean bag on the beach have a few cold Bintangs and enjoy the best sunset in Bali.
For the ladies, there are loads of day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done plus one of those fabulous Balinese massages. Some of the best days spas in Seminyak are all close by such as Spring day spa, The Blow Bar ( where you can do it in style while sipping champagne), Prana, Bodyworks, Jari Menari & Acqua Perla Spa.
To stock up on all your villa supplies all you need to do is walk to the super popular Bintang Supermarket where you can buy; fresh fruit, meat, veggies, snacks for the kids and all your alcohol. If you feel like spending the day shopping your in luck as the villa is near loads of shops where you can buy clothes, jewellery, handbags, homewares and souvenirs. All you need to do is make your way to Seminyak Square and go from there.
The beauty of staying at Villa Istana Satu is that you can walk to restaurants, cafes, fabulous deli’s, great shopping and all of the shopping options in the immediate area.
This is a popular Seminyak villa so please book Villa Istana Satu well in advance, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays
- Private swimming pool with a
- Fast and very reliable wifi
- Additional Facilities : Safety deposit boxes, DVD
- Staff : D , d
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Unlimited water dispenser mineral water
- Transport : pick up and return airport transfers in air-conditioned car
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 289
1 Bedroom AUD 227
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 323
1 Bedroom AUD 289
- 8 April – 17 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom AUD 406
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service
Please Note :
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The rate includes:
- First-morning breakfast ingredients
- Airport transfer (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Gardener and pool staff
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required :
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Baby Sitting
- After-hours staff service
- In Villa Massage & Spa Treatments
- Car Hire and Driver
- Motorbike Hire
- Chef Service
- In Villa BBQ Dinners
In fact, we hardly ever left the villa as the place was just too blissful. We did venture out to the supermarket nearby to stock up on everything and cooked our own dinners. We did manage to get to Seminyak 1 night where we looked around Seminyak Village.
Overall, the pool and the garden areas were meticulously clean as was the rooms and bathrooms. This was our very first try at villa accommodation and all we can say is that we will be back here next Xmas for another holiday.
A huge thanks to Dewi and Made at Bali Villa Escapes for their prompt replies and attentive service. Loved every moment!
I would just like to say thank you for the beautiful Villa we stayed over the past few days. It was in a perfect location and the Vila was clean and luxurious. We loved every minute if it and would not hesitate to recommend it to our friends.
Thank you again.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Canthy is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers modern accommodation for up to 4 guests in Bali’s most sought after tourist area of Seminyak. Guests can easily walk to Seminyak beach at Gado-Gado restaurant as well as explore all the cafes, restaurants, day spas along Jalan Camplung Tanduk as well as […]
The Layar is an absolutely stunning 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a central Seminyak location. This quality villa is one of the most popular and well known villas in Seminyak due to it’s fabulous design, modern interiors and location. You are right next door to Eat Street and all the action near […]
Villa Umah di Desa II is an excellent 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for two couples or a small family who enjoy the very best in fine dining and of course love to spend quality time at the beach. It is only a few minutes’ walk to the Batu Belig beach, the best restaurants, […]
Villa Impiana is a wonderful 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental with all the services of a 5-star resort, right in the heart of bustling Seminyak. The villa is built over a generous 400 sq meters with its own private swimming pool, well equipped kitchen facilities and lush tropical garden setting. Guests are within easy […]
Villa Alice Satu is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is located in a quiet street just off Jalan Mertasari and just a few minutes’ walk from the well known Ultimo Italian restaurant in a fabulous Seminyak position. The villa will offer guests plenty of peace and quiet while being close to all […]
Villa Firdaus is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental situated at the end of a quiet lane just off Seminyak’s most popular tourist street for shopping and dining, Jalan Kayu Aya or ‘Eat Street’. It’s ideal if you want to holiday in one of the most popular areas of Seminyak. You can easily walk […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings