What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- ABSOLUTE beachfront villa
- A stunning 14 m infinity swimming pool with gorgeous views of the ocean – you will love relaxing here & enjoying the beach
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, car/scooter hire, delis and bakeries
- Open plan tropical holiday living where guests get to experience what it’s like living in a luxurious holiday villa
- For the price per night, this is sensational value considering the beach location and facilities.
- A team of villa staff to cook and clean for you – PLUS there is a private butler and chef!
- Complimentary use of car and driver
- 20 min to the nightlife, cafes, boutique shops and action in Canggu
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 & 2023: find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Kailasha is a stunning 9 bedroom beachfront Tabanan holiday villa rental located in the serene and peaceful Tabanan. It is a beachfront sensation that’s made up of five pavilions that showcase modern tropical luxury 5-star living.
Tucked away in the idyllic village of Banjar Dukuh, this villa is perfect for families or groups who are looking for refreshing and relaxing holidays in Bali. Spread over 11,000 sqm of land with stunning ocean views, this villa not only offers ample space for relaxation to its guests, but it is also perfect for events such as weddings, reunions, retreats, etc.
This is the ideal villa to escape the crowds and immerse yourself in sublime holiday bliss by the ocean.
Outdoor and pool area
Immediately guests step into the amazing compound of Villa Kailasha, they are transported to a tropical paradise, unlike anything they have ever seen. Tall palm trees, exotic flowers and shrubs dot the landscape and in the middle of all these lie the stunning 14m infinity swimming pool. From the poolside, guests have a breathtaking view of the ocean and they can lay down on the lounge chairs beside the pool and drink in the amazing beauty that lies before them. In a corner of the garden is a bale with a daybed where guests can enjoy noon naps, massages and just outdoor relaxation.
The living area
In one of the open-sided pavilions is the villa’s gorgeous open plan living area. It is beautifully furnished with rattan sofas, beautiful Balinese pieces of art and lovely wooden furniture. In a corner of the living room is a cozy rattan dining set capable of seating 10 persons. Through the building’s open sides, guests have a panoramic view of the gardens, pool and beach in the distance.
9 ultra-luxurious bedrooms
The seven bedrooms of Villa Kailasha are absolutely sensational. Each one is spacious, lovely and completely relaxing. In each bedroom are a king-sized bed, a comfortable window seat, easy chairs, beautiful wooden furniture and ensuite bathrooms. The master bedroom has its own private plunge pools and sliding glass doors lead from its ensuite bathroom to the pool. Throughout their stay in the villa, guests will enjoy the luxury, privacy and comfort that this villa offers.
Staff and services
The pleasant and efficient staff of the villa includes a manager, cook, butler, housekeepers, pool and garden attendants, and daily security. Guests also enjoy exclusive use of a driver for up to 8 hours and free airport pickups.
Around Villa Kailasha, Tabanan ( absolute beachfront location!! )
The villa is located along the shores of the beach. So guests can enjoy early morning runs on the beach, evening strolls and watching stunning sunsets right on the beach. For more thrill and fun, trendy Canggu & Berawa is only 20 minutes away and their guests will discover 5-star restaurants, trendy cafes, great yoga studios, gyms, fabulous deli’s, bars, vegan/organic eateries and health food shops.
Some great cafes in Canggu to go for a meal include Penny Lane, the popular Crate, Deus and Milk & Madu. Also, make your way to Old Man’s and The Lawn at the end of Jalan Batu Bolong for sunset drinks. This is definitely the place to be!
Travelling with kids? Take them to Batu Bolong Beach for a surf lesson or perhaps the Finns Recreation Club where there are waterslides, ten-pin bowling, tennis and a massive in-door trampoline centre. You can grab a taxi and hit the Waterbom Bali theme park in Kuta or go to the famous Monkey Forest Temple in Ubud. For dinner there are burgers at BB52 or treat at Al Bacio gelato.
Closest beaches Best Rates for 2022 & 2023 - No booking fees - no surprises - Find cheaper? We’ll beat it!!
- Sleeps 18 people (1 master suite with king-size bed and 6 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds)
- Living pavilion; dining pavilion; outdoor dining for 8; pool side balé – this is the perfect villa if you love entertaining
- Main swimming pool 14 x 7 metres; Plunge pool 6 x 3.5 metres
- Fast and very reliable wifi throughout the villa – perfect if you need to keep up with emails and your social media
- 4 satellite TVs; DVD Player; iPod dock; Stereo system with CD player
- Weddings & Events : Weddings and events for up to 200 people can be arranged at the villa with prior notice – please speak to one of the team at Bali Villa Escapes about organising this
- Safety deposit box to lock up your valuables
- In-villa spa and beauty treatments=
- Villa staff team includes a part-time manager, cook, butler, housekeeping and security.
- Additional staff (eg babysitters, masseuses, driver, yoga instructor) available on request
- Dining : A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes are available for in-house dining. Off-menu requests are also accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport : Car and driver can be arranged for 8 hours
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season AUD 787 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 948 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 1,172 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,526 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
Spent a week here with some friends who I work with in Singapore and we will be definitely coming back.
Clean, ultra modern with 5 star service all backed up by an interior that's spacious and above all surprisingly family friendly. So happy we decided to rent this for our annual Bali trip and we will certainly be coming back here again.
For us Kiwis coming to Bali, it's a bit of a trek so it's refreshing to be able to unwind and completely relax in this wonderful villa.
The feeling you have when staying here is hard to describe.
You may also like these other 9 bedroom Bali villas in Tabanan
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols
Where is Villa Kailasha located?
Villa Kailasha is located at Banjar Dukuh Desa Kelating, 80361 Tanah Lot, Indonesia.
Is there free Wifi at Villa Kailasha?
There is free wifi at Villa Kailasha and guests will be given passwords when they check-in.
What are the check-in and check-out times at Villa Kailasha?
Check in times is between 3 pm and 10 pm and check-out times are between 6 am and midday at Villa Kailasha.
What are the outdoor facilities at Villa Kailasha?
At Villa Kailasha the outdoor facilities include a terrace, BBQ area, large gardens and a private pool near the ocean.
Are there safety deposit boxes at Villa Kailasha?
Each room at Villa Kailasha has a safety deposit box.
What COVID-19 safety protocols are in place at Villa Kailasha?
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at Villa Kailasha including mandatory staff vaccination, face masks and hand sanitisers.
Is Villa Kailasha cleaned daily?
√ has a team of housekeepers that will clean all bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas of the villa. There are also gardeners, pool cleaners and maintenance staff to ensure that your holiday runs smoothly and that the villa is maintained to the highest standards.
How do I get to Villa Kailasha?
For stays longer than 5 days guests will be met at the airport by one of the representatives of Bali Villa Escapes and taken directly to the villa. For shorter stays we do recommend a Blue Bird taxi service and the cost will be roughly Rp 1,000,000 or AUD$100.
Is Villa Kailasha a family-friendly villa?
Is there a private pool at Villa Kailasha?
Guests staying at Villa Kailasha will have the use of a private pool during their stay.
What are the most popular tourist attractions near Villa Kailasha?
Tanah Lot Temple, Nirvana Golf Course, Echo Beach and the Canggu area are the most popular tourist attractions near Villa Kailasha.
How many people can holiday at Villa Kailasha per day?
Villa Kailasha can accommodate 18 guests per day.
What is the nightly rate for Villa Kailasha?
The nightly rate at Villa Kailasha depends on the time of year. Please view villa pricing options based on the time of year on this page.