What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- If your looking for a large villa that’s in a great location then Mannao Estate is perfect
- Loads of room for privacy and has all the modern day extras you would expect from your holiday villa
- Spacious grass lawn which is perfect for parties, weddings and other large events
- Newly renovated with 12 magnificent rooms all with en suites for total privacy and holiday intimacy
- Close to Seminyak’s shops and restaurants plus you are only 5-10 mins by car to Batubelig & Seminyak Beach – the villa staff can organise transport for you
- Family friendly 2 bedrooms that connects to the master suite
- 2 swimming pools and lush tropical gardens that the kids will love
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, taxis, car / scooter hire, bottle shops, supermarkets, fabulous delis that are well stocked, bakeries, patisseries, health food shops and pharmacy
- Great yoga retreat or large family gathering
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
When staying at the 12 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, Villa Mannao Estate, guests could be excused for thinking they were somewhere in rural Bali, when in actual fact you are in trendy Seminyak.
Here guests have the best of both worlds, a sprawling estate with rice field views and gorgeous rustic architecture without being miles from all the fantastic restaurants, lovely cafes, fashionable boutiques and happening night spots of Seminyak. Batu Belig. Seminyak beaches are a mere 10 minute drive along with Potato Head and Ku de ta Beach Clubs.
A total of 12 bedrooms, this combined private villa complex can accommodate as many as 28 guests, thus being ideal for several families or groups of friends who want to spend time together and still have their own privacy.
What an amazing place for a yoga retreat or massive family holiday.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Guests at Villa Mannao Estate are spoilt for choice with two gorgeous infinity swimming pools, easily moving from one complex to the other to mingle with friends and family. Do some invigorating early morning laps in the 20 metre pool or just hang on the edge and take in the calming rice field views. There are plenty of sun beds to relax and unwind on as you work on your holiday tan, take a stroll around the sprawling lawns or enjoy a BBQ banquet prepared by your private chefs!
Three open-air living pavilions are housed in gorgeous teak timbered Joglo buildings, beautifully appointed with stylish couches, day beds, ottoman chairs and rustic dining tables. Ultra chic these spaces are both stylish and very functional, featuring the very best of modern amenities and appliances, all this as you relax while enjoying the views of the pools and rice terraces.
12 Bedrooms with air con
The two master suites located in separate pavilions are interconnecting rooms with twin bed configuration which is ideal if you are travelling with kids. These beautifully appointed master suites feature king size beds with sheer white netting and spacious en-suites featuring soaking tubs and monsoon showers. All bedrooms feature large wardrobes, flat-screens, DVD and a safety box for valuables. Of these ten bedrooms all except two of the rooms feature king size beds with a mix of twin beds and twin bunk beds in the last two rooms.
Staff & Services
Villa Mannao Estates diligent staff provides an exceptional level of warm and welcoming hospitality. The villa and all rooms will be cleaned daily, while the team of butlers will cater to your every need and the skillful chefs will be happy to whip up delicious meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you need babysitters, pool safety fences or an in-house massage, the staff will take care of it.
Around Villa Mannao Estate, Seminyak ( 10 minute drive to Seminya’s vibrant shopping district!! )
The Mannao Estate is removed from the crowds of Seminyak, but having said that, only a short ten minute drive will bring you to the centre of bustling Seminyak. This local area still features productive rice terraces and you have a unique opportunity to witness the locals conducting their endless cycle of religious ceremonies. Seminyak and Batu Belig Beach is quite close by for a fun day out with family and friends. If you love your coffee your in luck as there are loads of great cafes nearby where you can also grab a bite to eat. Some of the most popular include: Livingstones, Monsieur Spoon and Pison in Petitenget.
If you fancy some shopping or treating yourself to a day spa then Seminyak is loaded with boutiques and fabulous day spas & salons.Make sure you go to The Blow Bar, Jari Menari or Therapy for the best treatments.
There are also heaps of restaurants where you can go with the whole group. The Eat Street area ( 10 min away ) is the place to be and here you’ll find: Sisterfileds, Motel Mexicola, Bikini, Cafe Bali, Biku and the super popular Kynd.
This is a popular Seminyak villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Mannao Estate well in advance.
- Swimming pool
- Pool umbrella
- Pool towels
- DVD player
- International channels
- Satellite television
- Home cinema
- DVD movies
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Household supplies
- Coffee maker
- Bar counter
- Reclining chairs
- Wi-Fi Internet tats fast and very reliable
- Off-street parking
- Mosquito nets
- Safety deposit box
- Wardrobe space
- Iron and ironing board
- Board games
- Airport pick-up
- Security service
- Personal guest assistant
- Staff can assist with cooking
- Welcome drinks
Available at extra cost :
- Scooter available
- Car available
- Boat rental
- Bicycles available
- Daily breakfast
- Additional guest
- Baby cot
- Pool fence
Low Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
12 Bedroom AUD 1,819
- 11 January – 15 February
- 22 February – 27 March
- 4 April – 1 June
- 1 October – 20 December
Mid-high Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
12 Bedroom AUD 1,973
- 1 June – 1 July
- 1 September – 1 October
High Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
12 Bedroom AUD 2,281
- 15 February – 22 February
- 27 March – 4 April
- 1 July – 1 September
Peak Season (7 Nights minimum stay)
12 Bedroom AUD 2,562
- 20 December – 11 January 2021
All rates are subject to 15,5% Tax and Service
- All rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
Rates include :
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Airport pick up (Conditions Apply)
- Security guard
- House keeping
All the rooms were large, very well appointed with world class facilities. For our group of 14 we could not have asked for anything better and we easily give Villa Mannao a 10 out of 10!
The estate/villa was really well looked after and there was someone always around cleaning the place or cooking some delicious meals for us and the guests. I can only tell you that from our experience and time here that you should consider this villa if your looking for an amazing experience with all the extra trimmings. Thanks to Ina and Yayuk at Bali Villa Escapes - you guys are awesome and appreciate all your efforts in making this happen for us.
You may also like these other 12 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings