What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Good value for a couples holiday in the popular area of Berawa, Canggu
- Intimate and secluded villa that couples will love
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacy, car / scooter hire, taxis, deli’s, bottle shops, health food cafes, supermarkets, yoga studios & gyms
- Sunny pool area
Car and driver included
- Close to two popular beach day clubs: Cafe Del Mar & Tropicola
- Chef, butler with security
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Saba Arjuna is an intimate 1 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental that’s simply perfect for couples wanting to have their own space & romantic experience in Canggu.
Villa Saba Arjuna is a beautiful, private, luxurious and intimate villa that is just the right choice for a couple looking to experience the beautiful island amidst luxury, comfort and total bliss.
Around the villa
The villa is furnished with all modern facilities to ensure comfort and still retains its unique Balinese feel. Villa Saba Arjuna is also very close to the several restaurants, cafes, bars, boutiques and beaches found in Canggu & the Berawa area. You and your partner are sure to have the best and most romantic villa escape when you stay at Villa Saba Arjuna.
As you walk in through the gates of the villa, you enter a haven so serene and tranquil that you immediately feel relaxed. A concrete path leads you from the gate and right beside the gorgeous rectangular pool of the villa. On one end of the pool are sun loungers placed on the wooden deck. Here, you can enjoy sunbathing with your partner or just relax and cool off.
From the poolside, guests can see right into the lovely open plan living room of Villa Saba Arjuna. The décor is very traditional, with a lovely painting of Buddha hanging on the wall and a beautiful stone statue standing right in the room. There is a comfortable L shaped sofa set in the living room and right beside it is a lovely brown dining set for two. You can sit here and enjoy a delicious meal prepared by the seasoned chef of Villa Saba Arjuna.
Villa Arjuna is made up of an open-sided living and dining pavilion that also has a very well stocked kitchen and a large bedroom. The bathroom is ensuite and is garden style. This is great for those warm tropical evenings where you can have a shower outside. There is also an 8 metre swimming pool and poolside chairs where you can lounge about and grab a sun tan.
The bedroom of Villa Saba Arjuna is gorgeous, spacious, luxurious and super comfortable. It is furnished with a comfortable king bed, flat screen TV and lovely pieces of Balinese art. A sliding glass door leads out to the wooden pool deck and another leads into the stunning bathroom. In the bathroom is a luxurious tub where guests can enjoy relaxing baths and a doorway leads out into the beautiful garden of the villa.
The great thing about Villa Arjuna is that it can also be connected to Villa Bima and/or Villa Nakula for groups requiring more space. Perfect for couples traveling together but wanting to go back to their own villa at the end of the day.
There are a team of staff on hand to make sure your stay is exceptional. It’s 5 star service all the way with butlers, housekeepers and butlers.
Around Villa Saba Arjuna, Canggu ( romantic villa ideal for couples!!)
The location of Villa Saba Arjuna is great if your coming here on your honeymoon or with your partner as there’s loads of cafes & restaurants all within walking distance. Try: Peleton, Milk & Madu, Lena’s Kitchen, Hungry Bird, Happy Chappy’s and head to Old Man’s and The Lawn for sunset drinks on the beach at Berawa.
Don’t forget there are two fantastic day clubs super close by ( Cafe Del Mar & Tropicola ) where you can enjoy a few cocktails and a meal while enjoying the great ambiance as the sun sets. If you want to spend the afternoon shopping then get you villa manager to arrange the complimentary car to take you to Seminyak which is a short 10 min drive away. For a romantic dinner in Seminyak go to Sardine, La Lucciola or Sarong & in Canggu go to Watercress or Bottega.
This is a popular Canggu villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Saba Arjuna well in advance.
- Capacity : 2 people (1 bedroom with twin beds, convertible to a king)
- Living Area : Open-sided lounge and dining room with L-shaped sofa and kitchenette
- Pool : Private swimming pool 8 x 3.5 m
- WiFi internet access; laptop and printer for guest use; mobile phone coverage
- Entertainment : Satellite TV; DVD player; hard drive media player; iPod dock and speakers (loaded iPod on request)
- Spa : in-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies)
Events for up to 50 people (seated) can be held at Saba when the villas are jointly rented
- Additional Facilities : Baby cot; high chair; booster seat; DVDs; games, barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit box; massage beds; mountain bikes
- Property Area : 168 sqm (Arjuna); 3,000 sqm (Saba)
- Staff : Saba villas are served by a large team of staff including a villa manager; assistant manager; private chefs; 24-hour security, housekeeping and butler service; gardeners and pool staff. Additional staff (babysitters, in-house masseuses) available on request
- Dining : Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport : The villa provides a twice-daily shuttle to Seminyak and the Canggu Club (drop off only). A 7-seater car with driver is available for up to 10 hours per day when a minimum of 4 bedrooms are rented together (excluding petrol)
Low Season: AUD 292 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude CNY & Easter)
- 1 September – 20 December
High Season: AUD 362 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 January – 1 February (Chinese New Year)
- 14 April – 21 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 31 August
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge and taxes
Rate Include :
- Daily breakfast
- 1 Time return airport transfer for minimum 5 nights stay
Huge thx to the team at Bali Villa Escapes for picking us up at the airport and making us feel immediately at home - the staff at the villa were so pleasant that seeing them every day was a joy - we loved spending hours doing nothing by the pool and felt really calm here. Overall 10 out of 10!
You may also like these other 1 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Avalon is a 1 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental that is romantic, private and beautiful. It is perfect for guests who are looking for comfort, serenity and tranquility that only a Canggu villa can offer or for honeymooners who are looking for a romantic retreat. As soon as guests enter Villa Avalon, they are […]
Villa Dea Radha is the perfect lovers’ paradise. A lovely 1 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental nestled in the lovely and very popular Canggu area, this villa offers, luxury, privacy, comfort and intimacy. It is set in a very natural, tropical environment and is very close to the shopping, dining and trendy cafes that Canggu […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings