What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- FREE use of car & driver
- Amazing location in Jimbaran on the hill
- For the price per night this is great value as your getting your own 5 bedroom luxurious villa in a private area
- Views of Mount Agung and the sea
- Modern, clean & very spacious bedrooms
- Huge 14 metre swimming pool – perfect for a family or group holiday
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, health food shops, bottle shops, cafes, restaurants, car / scooter hire and pharmacy
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Chef & villa manager
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Located in the foothills of the Bukit Peninsula at Jimbaran, Villa Uma Nina is a magnificent 5 bedroom Jimbaran villa holiday rental that is the ideal accommodation choice for large families or groups of friends looking to enjoy this fantastic part of Bali.
The villa caters to adults and children alike with a fantastic private pool, a huge garden with manicured lawns and several separate pavilions allowing guests a chance to enjoy some privacy. Guests can easily explore Jimbaran Bay and the Nusa Dua Peninsula where the kids will love the chance to enjoy a range of water sports activities.
Outdoor & Pool Area
The outdoor area at Villa Uma Nina is a tropical paradise with a sensational panoramic view down the Bukit Peninsula towards Jimbaran Bay. A huge iron wood timber pool deck is decorated with designer sun lounges, large parasols and swaying coconut palms while the pool is tiled in beautiful natural stone, what an idyllic setting for family and friends. The manicured lawn is expansive and the kids will enjoy running freely between taking cooling plunges in the pool.
The main living room is fully air-conditioned and huge doors pivot open around a single access to allow views of the pool and panorama. The room has a regal feel with designer lounges, decorative Asian artifacts and ornaments, a large designer lounge suite and huge rustic timber dining table fill the space beautifully. A separate media and entertainment room is the ideal place to chill out on the large lounge suite with great views of the garden it houses a custom built Riley billiards table, huge flat-screen TV and a great sound system, sure to be lots of fun games shared here. There is a separate outdoor dining area set in a large gazebo for a fantastic alfresco dining experience. The rooftop terrace is also furnished with daybeds offering stunning scenic views to the beauty of Jimbaran Bay.
The villa can provide five and if required an extra sixth bedroom, providing plenty of comfortable accommodation for up to 12 guests. The main pavilion houses the master suite on the ground floor along with a second bedroom. Guests will sleep like angels in the four poster king size bed and the en-suite boasts its own private garden with a terrazzo soaking tub. Two more suites are located on the top floor offer gorgeous views and large private verandahs where you can request your breakfast to be served. The separate guest house pavilion houses a huge suite with king size bed, private lounge and private en-suites with soaking tubs and monsoon showers.
Staff & Services
Guests should prepare themselves to experience a fantastic hospitality experience provided by the highly trained and experienced Balinese staff. The team of staff is led by the senior villa manager, a team of butlers and chefs, daily housekeepers and security personnel will ensure a wonderful relaxing holiday. The staff will be happy to cook sumptuous BBQ meals for you and there is a dedicated spa room for rejuvenating Balinese massages.
Around Villa Uma Nina, Jimbaran
Villa Uma Nina is located in a very peaceful area on the Bukit Peninsula where you can enjoy utmost privacy and completely unwind away from the tourist masses.
The villa is just a short drive from Jimbaran Bay and its famous seafood restaurants on the sand. A lovely sandy beach, its calm waters are perfect for the kids to enjoy a paddle. The Bukit Peninsula is packed with great beaches, top surf spots, restaurants and an 18 – hole championship links golf course.
There’s also loads of shopping opportunities and places to take the kids for a meal at the newly built Samasta Lifestyle Village. You can also enjoy fabulous meals as you watch the sunset at Jimbaran Bay as there are dozens of seafood restaurants on the beach which are all reasonably priced.
Book your Jimbaran holiday at Villa Uma Nina well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- The villa can sleep up to 10 people with 5 bedrooms, the air-conditioned master bedroom is located off the living room and features a four-poster king sized bed with mosquito net, safe deposit box to lock your valuables, cable TV, walk in cupboard, a fab en-suite bathroom, natural stone bathtub and a separate shower. All rooms in the villa are air-conditioned with private en-suite bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Swimming Pool
- Great wifi throughout the villa
- Satellite television, DVD player, surround sound system, wii console
- There is a selection of games for children
- 24 hour security
- Staff : The villa is fully staffed with trained housekeepers, a private cook and a site manager
Low Season AUD 928 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 January – 3 February
- 11 February – 16 April
- 24 April – 31 May
- 1 September – 19 December
High Season AUD 1,088 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 4 February – 10 February (CNY)
- 17 April – 23 April (Easter)
- 1 June – 31 August
Peak Season AUD 1,233 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2021
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service
Rate Includes :
Loved the fact that the staff were happy to cook for us, but we did venture into Jimbaran for some seafood dinners by the beach which was a real treat fro the family.
Pity the UK is so far as we would be coming back every year. The memories here will last a long long time!
We wanted a large villa, we were looking for privacy and we also wanted to be fairly close to restaurants and the beach as my husband loves to surf. Well we found it all here at Villa Uma Nina.
Thanks to Dewi at Bali Villa Escapes and her incredible team at Uma Nina for such a great time.
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Jimbaran
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings