What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Stunning views of the tropical rain forest with the sounds of river below
- Large 3 bedrooms all with private en suite bathrooms (you will love the garden bathroom)
- Gorgeous infinity swimming pool with magnificent panoramic views overlooking the valley
- Great wifi with cable TV ( there are TV’s in each bedroom)
- Courtesy shuttle to Ubud centre
- Fantastic value as you are getting to experience villa living in a fabulous Balinese setting
- Short drive to the centre of Ubud where you can eat at health café’s, practice your yoga or walk through the famous Monkey Forest
- In house villa staff to look after all your holiday needs
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE for 2020 – find it cheaper & we will beat it – contact to our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Sitting on 3,100sqm of gorgeous land, Villa Umah Shanti is a 3 bedroom Ubud villa holiday rental & is peaceful, intimate and luxurious villa located in the tranquil and laid back Ubud area of Bali.
The Mas River Valley forms a backdrop for the villa and guests will surely love the sense of tranquility and serenity that engulfs the villa. As soon as you arrive you are going to feel the stress layers melt away. The villa has a real calming effect and this is what makes it so popular.
Outdoor and Pool Area
Villa Umah Shanti has a lovely two storey building that overlooks a stunning diamond shaped pool. Lush tropical gardens surround the villa, creating a beautiful natural environment that is so relaxing. Guests can stretch on the pool chairs beside the pool, soaking up some sun, enjoying the beauty surrounding them and listening to the soothing sounds of the river below. It is seriously tranquil here.
The Living Area
Staying true to its traditional Balinese style and design, the living area of Villa Umah Shanti is simple, stylish and lovely. It is decorated with many Balinese statues and lovely pieces of art. There is a semi-circle shaped rattan sofa set right in the middle of the living room and behind it is a lovely wooden dining set. All around the living area are floor to ceiling glass windows offering panoramic views of the beautiful rain forest surrounding the villa.
Villa Umah Shanti has three spacious bedrooms which are all elevated and decorated in a beautiful Balinese décor. Each bedroom has a king bed facing a sliding glass door that leads out to a wooden patio. Guests can sit here drinking in the beautiful sights and sounds of the villa. Also, the bedrooms have ornate wooden furniture, a TV and a lovely ensuite rain forest bathroom.
Staff and Services
The villa has an efficient manager who will ensure that there are no hitches or glitches throughout your stay. Guests can use the free shuttle service to explore the exciting central Ubud town and get to see all the lovely sights that the villa has to offer.
Around Villa Umah Shanti, Ubud
Located 15 minutes away from central Ubud, Villa Umah Shanti is close to the best restaurants, boutiques, shops, cafes and bars that this area is famous for. Guests will be thrilled by the variety of things to do and see while on holiday in this little slice of paradise. Villa Umah Shanti is neatly placed in a tranquil traditional village where you can watch rustic rural Balinese life and the only sounds you will hear are those of the natural surroundings and the enchanting music of ceremonies at the local village temple. If you want to unwind and feel the spiritual side of Bali then this is the ideal villa for you to get into that zen mode.
Book your Ubud holiday at Villa Umah Shanti, well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 3 bedrooms with 3 en suite bathrooms and all are fully air conditioned
- Fast wifi throughout the villa
- Safety Box to store all your valuables
- Cable TV with loads of channels
- Modern and very well equipped kitchen
- Private swimming pool which is perfect for family fun
- House Manager who will be more than happy to organise tours, dinner reservation, transport, in house spa treatments as well as massages and anything else you may need to make your stay perfect.
- Shuttle service to Ubud centre
- Airport transfers in (minimum 3 nights stay)
- Airport transfer in and out (minimum 4 nights stay)
Low Season : AUD 613 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- The rest of the year
High Season : AUD 677 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- Chinese New Year
- 1 July – 31 July
- 1 September – 15 September
Peak Season : AUD 742 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 August – 31 August
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
Rate are subject to 15% tax and service
- Airport transfer (Conditions Apply)
- Daily breakfast
- Ubud shuttle twice a day
- Internet connection
- Tea & coffee anytime during the stay
- Fruit basket
- Staff personalized services
The rooms were huge and the beds were massive. Villa Umah Shanti is pure paradise and we can't wait to get back here again for another week of pure bliss. This is one on those villas that gets a 10 out of 10!
I would recommend this villa to those people wanting a different Balinese villa experience away from the crowds. This is all about total relaxation and harmony with nature. Loved every minute here.
The villa was amazing and the staff were the best! They cooked for us most days and even made a birthday BBQ dinner for my youngest son - what a real treat! The view from the villa was gorgeous and it was lovely to sit and read my book while listening to the river below as well as the natural wildlife - it was really easy to get immersed in this tranquil vibe.
The kids loved the pool area and were happy to ply in there most of the day while we watched them. All of the rooms were ideal and large enough so we all had our own space. What a perfect villa for our family time here in Bali.
Staff were amazing and the breakfasts they made for us were a fabulous way to start the day. Beds we really comfy and the rooms were lovely to come back to at the end of the day.
Loved the place and we will be back. In a word: PARADISE.
Thanks to everyone at Umah Shanti for an incredible holiday.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Ubud
Villa Cemadik is a real home away from home. This 3 bedroom Ubud holiday villa rental is tucked away in the tropical rainforests and picturesque rice fields of Bali’s cultural mecca, you’re family and friends will appreciate the serenity, space and sheer beauty that surrounds Villa Cemadik. The villas traditional Balinese architecture is complemented by […]
Villa Samaki is a 3 bedroom Ubud holiday villa rental & is the ideal tropical hideaway for holiday makers seeking complete peace and relaxation in the hills of beautiful and mystical Ubud. Situated on the outskirts of the traditional Balinese village, Moding, guests will experience living in the the beautiful rain forest environment that surrounds […]
Villa Griya Aditi is a 3 bedroom Ubud holiday villa rental & is situated just minutes from the Ubud town centre. Guests can explore a treasure-trove of diverse cafes, restaurants, health food shops, bars, boutiques and traditional markets. Three bedrooms provides accommodation for up to 6 guests or rent the adjoining Villa Griya Atma, combined […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings