What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- 2 min walk to Echo beach – amazing Canggu location – close to all those fabulous cafes, yoga studios, restaurants and shops.
- 15 min drive to Seminyak – perfect holiday villa where you are close to the beach and all the other fun things to do while on holiday in Bali
- Amazing value – you are getting your own private pool 4 bedroom villa in a really prime position
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacy, health food shops, patisseries, bakeries, delis, car / scooter hire and supermarkets
- Open plan tropical style living with lots of room
- In house villa staff to cool and clean for you and make sure you are totally pampered during your stay
- Top wifi and satellite TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today- we are open 7 days
Just a few hundred meters from the rolling waves and magical sunsets of Echo Beach, Villa Hana is a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental & provides a deluxe level of accommodation for 8 very lucky guests.
One of the most popular Echo Beach Canggu villas, due to its prime location, very friendly Balinese staff and sophisticated level of accommodation, Villa Hana appeals to those of discerning taste.
With a double bunk room for the kids, huge 15metre pool and BBQ facilities, it’s the perfect villa for a family or group of friends with children wanting a beach style Bali holiday.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The azure pool is just waiting for you to make the most of it; the timber pool deck has stylish recliners and double six daybeds at the ready for you to enjoy the sun. A high wall with lush green creeper, towering palms and the villas natural stone façade create the perfect tropical holiday playground.
There is an open-air lounge with a beautiful rattan lounge setting, cooled by ceiling fans you can enjoy views of the pool here. An adjacent formal dining space is a luxurious affair with a styling dining table for 8 guests to enjoy fabulous meals prepared by your private chef. The media room provides absolute comfort with a huge couch and massive flat-screen TV amid an air-conditioned environment. There’s also a great al-fresco dining area with a rustic timber dining table where the chef will prepare great BBQ meals for the whole gang.
The bedrooms are bright, modern and clean with cooling polished cement floors, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV’s and premium built in bedding. There is a bunk room that can sleep up to four children and the en-suite bathrooms feature indulgent stand alone terrazzo soaking tubs, rain showers and the use of natural timbers and local stone adds tropical charm.
Staff & Services
The staff at Villa Hana is dedicated to making sure your holiday is completely relaxing, enjoyable and memorable. They will take care of serving you tasty meals and refreshments throughout the day, ensure the villa is kept clean and assist you with local advice and making any bookings for you including arranging dinner & tour reservations.
Around Villa Hana, Canggu ( amazing location near Echo beach!! )
Just a couple hundred meters guests will love enjoying time at the very popular Echo Beach, whether it’s just a stroll on the sand, some surfing, watching the sunset, a morning coffee or a fantastic seafood BBQ dinner, it’s all right on your doorstep at Villa Hana.
Canggu is bursting at the seams now with cafes, shops, boutiques, restaurants, spas and much more. Make sure you try: Shady Shack ( for great vegan food), Wahaha ( best rids in Canggu), Bali Buda ( this is where you come to get all your villa supplies), Betelnut ( well priced burgers & western food for the family), The Avocado Factory, and of course the super popular Deus and Luigis Pizza.
For the girls there’s loads of day spas near the villa such as: Therapy, AMO & Spring Day Spa. If you feel like keeping up your yoga practice then The Practice, Samadi & Serenity are all nearby.
To keep the kids entertained other than the beach, take then to the Finsn Recreation Club, where there are water slides, ten pin bowling and indoor trampolines.
This is a popular Canggu villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Hana well in advance.
- Up to 6 adults and 4 children (4 ensuite bedrooms: 3 with king-size beds, one with 4 bunk beds; 2 extra beds available – additional charge applies)
- Living pavilion; indoor dining for 10; media room; barbecue dining area
- Private swimming pool 15m x 3.6m
- WiFi throughout the villa with room-to-room phones
- Satellite TVs, DVD players, iPod docks, home theatre system, DVD and CD library & Playstation 2
- Villa Hana is very family friendly. Facilities include a bunk bedroom; books, board games and DVDs, high chairs, baby cots, booster seats
- Barbecue for those family dinner nights
- Safes in all rooms for complete peace of mind
- Staff : Villa manager; guest services assistant; butlers; chef; gardener; driver; security
- Dining : Western, Asian and barbecue menus plus suggested set menus
- A seven-seater car and driver is available (excluding petrol)
Low Season AUD 657 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 818 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 993 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,270 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2021
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
From the day we arrived till the moment we left we kept saying how unbelievable this place was - a huge thanks to Ina, Dewi and her reservation team for organising this.
Loved the fact that we were picked up from the airport and taken to the villa. Location wise, it is a short stroll to Echo beach and we went there most days for an afternoon swim. This was our second stay at Villa Hana and we are already looking forward to coming back next Christmas.
Staff were really friendly and very approachable and the chef cooked the most amazing meals. Plus having breakfast prepared for us was also a treat as my husband went for a surf in the morning at Echo Beach and would always come back really hungry.
The Villa is well maintained and looked after by the staff and we found that the rooms were spacious and very modern. The location was also really good, so close to lots of great cafes in the Batu Bolong area. We easily got there as we rented 2 scooters so getting around was really easy.
There was a real sense of a wonderful vibe at the villa as well as the local area. People were all really chilled out and just interested in the beach and surfing. What a great place to spend some quality family time.
The villa chef was 5 star all the way and made some great dishes for us and the kids.
Villa Hana is well looked after, and we really never wanted to leave the place as we just enjoyed being here enjoying the place. We did however go to the beach every day for a walk and a swim and some nights we had dinner at the cafes on the water. Very cheap and really good value!!
We also took the kids to the Waterbom Park in Kuta and this was all organised by the efficient villa manager.
Overall, very pleased we found this villa and when we come back to Bali we intend to rent this again.
Top villa, great location & fun times!
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Sleeping up to 8 guests, within four gorgeous private en-suited bedrooms, Villa Kami is a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental & is located in the peaceful village of Padonan, amid the lush rice fields of rural Canggu. The villas four bedrooms offer all the comforts one would expect from a 5-star resort along with […]
Umah Tenang is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & translates to ‘peaceful house’. True to its name, this contemporary luxury villa is an amazing holiday retreat to find peace of mind, taking it easy and enjoy being in your own private Bali villa. Villa Umah Tenang is located close to the beach in […]
Villa Alocasia is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & is located in the exclusive Ayanna Villa Estate situated amid the lush rice fields of Canggu. With four bedrooms Alocasia can comfortably sleep up to 8 guests. With its striking white façade and ultra modern interiors guests are assured of the very best in […]
Villa DelMar is all about modern tropical living and perfect holiday bliss, set right on the border of Batu Belig, Seminyak and the vibrant and trendy Canggu. This 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental, will accommodate up to 8 guests. Villa DelMar is virtually brand new with all the best of modern amenities. This is one […]
Villa Kirgeo is a 4 bedroom holiday villa in Canggu. If you’re looking for a Canggu villa close to the beach, suitable for a large family with plenty of activities for the kids nearby, or group of friends wanting an amazing villa then Villa Kirgeo is the perfect choice. Located just 200 meters from Berawa […]
Toraja Villa is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & takes design elements from the traditional architecture of Toraja. Its high pitched roof is an engineering marvel, creating spacious open-air living spaces & providing guests with exceptional views of the surrounding rice terraces. The villa is packed with modern amenities and with four bedrooms […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings