What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Breakfast included
- Modern villa the heart of popular Seminyak and “Eat Street’.
- 600meters to KU DE TA, 800 metes to Double Six beach & 5.1 km to Waterbom Bali
- A family-friendly villa that’s ideal for a relaxing & fun-filled holiday in Bali
- Open plan tropical villa living with lots of space and room
- Villa manager, concierge & butler
- Close to ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, bottle shops, deli’s, yoga studios, gyms, bakeries, patisseries, taxis & scooter/car hire
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Alleira is a fantastic 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located just off Jalan Drupadi in a quiet lane where guests will enjoy the peace of the location of the villa whilst being just a short walk to Seminyak’s most popular spot, Eat Street! All the best restaurants, bars and cafes are within easy reach as is Seminyak Beach for more fun in the sun. This is the perfect villa for a family, or group of friends, seeking the ultimate Bali getaway where you’re only 300 meters to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall & 800 meters to Double Six Beach.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The first thing that catches your eye as you enter the villa is the crystal clear waters of the azure swimming pool, its expansive wooden deck, a great spot to soak up the sun and the cushioned bale perfect for an afternoon siesta. High walls provide plenty of privacy and cooling off in the pool will be a welcome activity after a day at the beach or exploring all Seminyak has to offer.
The living area is just off the pool, the area is fan cooled with a large timber day bed and rattan sofa placed in front of the wall-mounted LCD TV along with a great sound system and DVD player. The kitchen has everything you will need to do any cooking; this can be sectioned off from the lounge by pulling curtains across.
5 bedrooms with private ensuites
The five bedrooms provide comfortable accommodation for 8 guests; two rooms are located on each level with premium king size beds with pleasant views of the pool and garden. En-suites feature soaking tubs and rain showers, all rooms are air-conditioned with flat-screen TV and safety box.
Staff & Services
The villas staff will happily prepare healthy breakfasts for you each day and a private chef can be arranged to cook special lunches and dinners as well. The villa will be cleaned daily and other services include in house spa treatments, baby sitters, safety pool fences, day tour bookings and transportation assistance.
Around Villa Alleira, Seminyak ( fantastic Eat Street location – you will not find better!! )
The villa is well located so you can walk to the beach where it’s only a short walk to Cocoon Beach Club and Double Six Beach. In the other direction, you can walk to Eat Street and stop at the Cornerhouse Cafe (a great place to take the family for a meal), Ultimo, Rumors, Mykonos for some authentic Greek food and La Favela or Red Carpet for a few evening drinks. For more fun have dinner at Motel Mexicola or Los Gringo for tequila and tacos.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Waterbom Bali in Kuta or Finns Recreation Club ( water slides, ten pin bowling and indoor trampoline centre) are a short taxi ride away. Plus there are loads of family-friendly restaurants nearby as you make your way along Eat Street. Make sure you go to Sisterfields, Monsieur Spoon ( for the best croissants in Bali), the popular Revolver, Sea Circus & burgers at Grill’d or BossMan.
For a real treat head to either Ku De Ta or Potato Head for sunset cocktails, chilled music and some fine dining for a memorable evening. You can also rent your own private cabana for the day at the new mega beach club Cafe Del Mar in Batu Belig.
For the ladies, there are loads of day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done plus one of those dreamy Balinese massages. Head to Therapy or Spring day spas, Jari Menari, The Shampoo Lounge & The Blow Bar is ultra-hip where you can sip champagne while getting pampered. Follow this up with an afternoon browsing the art galleries, jewellery & homewares stores in the chic Oberoi area which is only 500 meters away. For more shopping options hop into a Blue Bird taxi and head into Legian or Kuta where you can have fun bargaining with local vendors for your souvenirs.
This is a popular Seminyak villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Alleira well in advance.
- 5 bedroom with king size en suite bathroom
- Large screen TV cable + DVD player in living room
- Private gate access and kitchenette
- All bedrooms have their own ensuite bathrooms, flat screen TV’s, DVD’s, air conditioning, wardrobes, safety box, robe, and hair dryers
- Bathroom has large vanity’s, toilet, towels, soaps, and shampoos
- The kitchen is fully equipped, large refrigerator, microwave, toaster, plate, spoon, and other relevant utensils
- The dining area has a large table and comfort chair for 8 people
- Private swimming pool 7x3x1.5 metres
- Free wifi internet connection is available throughout the villa
- On arrival you will be welcomed with cool refreshing drink, tropical fruit basket, fresh flowers & cool face towels
- The refrigerator will be stocked with an initial supply of soft drinks coffee and tea, eggs and bread.
- The bathrooms will be supplied with towels, soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds and tissues
- We can give you up-to-date advice on restaurants, entertainment, and shopping
- Other services such as cooking, spa treatments, a hair stylist, and a personal driver for transportation are available upon request and massage can be arrange at your villa at nominal cost
- Chef available for cooking lunch and dinner with extra cost
- During your stay in our villa we can provide a English speaking babysitter, baby crib, and baby high chair
- Our staff includes Villa Manager, concierge, butler, gardener and full time staff housekeeper
- A full-time house keeping for daily villa maintenance such as cleaning your villa, washing dishes, changing linen and towels, as well as handling your laundry and any special requirements you might have.
Low Season AUD 915 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- The rest of the year
High Season AUD 1,118 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 15 September
- Easter Week
- Chinese New Year
Peak Season AUD 1,321 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2023
Rates are including tax & service charges.
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 people per room
- Wifi internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during stay
- Daily cleaning service
Please Note :
- This villa request a Security Deposit at Rp. 1,000,000 – Rp. 2,000,000 (equals to USD 100 – USD 200 ) upon arrival in cash. It is refundable upon checkout time if there is no damage to the villa during the guest stay.
The villa staff were absolutely gorgeous and were always smiling and very willing to do anything we wanted. The place was meticulously maintained and the pool area was stunning. Villa Alleira easily gets a 10 out of 10 from us and the kids - many thanks to Yayuk at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this so quickly.
It is simply divine!
The rooms, en suites and living areas are all seriously stylish and very chic. It is really taking luxury to a whole new level.
Our family could not get enough of the place and only wish we could have extended our stay.
A big advantage is the location as it's really close to Seminyak Village, where we spent many nights sampling the different restaurants.
The kids had a special time and as a family we could not have asked for anything better. Highly recommended by all of us!
"We are in the middle of a family holiday with all the kids and grandkids here. This is an amazing villa. I cannot fault it in anyway. The two ladies that are here cooking breakfast each morning and cleaning the villa are fantastic. We are really spoiled here as the villa is just off Jalan Kayu Aya close to all the restaurants and bars. The rooms are huge as are the bathrooms. Cannot fault the place. We asked for a pool fence to be erected and it was before arrival. Nothing is a bother for the staff. In fact we are planning next years family trip here at Villa Alleira."
Trip Advisor Reviewed May 2017
"The villa is very spacious in terms of the rooms and all 5 bedrooms.s have massive e ensuites. The staff are excellent a nothing is a problem, breakfast, dinner, washing, take away, transport anything you wish just ask. the pool is a little small and shaded a lot of the day but it was perfect to get out of the heat or find so.e sun if you wanted. The staff prepare a home-cooked Indonesian meal one night and it was better than the restaurants and far too much to eat.
The Library coffee shop is less than 50m away for that morning coffee, and Ginger moon restaurant is even closer.
Would highly recommend and will be back next year."
Trip Advisor Reviewed August 2018
Couldn't fault anything.
Would definitely recommend anyone travelling with a group of family or friends.
Will definitely stay again. Thank you so very much.
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
On the fringes of Seminyak and just a short stroll to Batu Belig Beach, Villa Ipanema is a 5 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & has been recently renovated offering stylish, luxurious tropical holiday living for up to 10 guests. Guests can easily walk along the beach to some of the most popular tourist attractions […]
Travellers who are familiar with Seminyak know that the place to stay is on the trendy Petitenget strip and that’s exactly where you will find this 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental; Villa M. Providing easy access to all the best restaurants, chic shopping boutiques, hip cafes, fab deli’s and happening beach clubs, Villa M is the ultimate holiday villa for large families or friends wanting to stay in Bali’s most sort after the location where you only 1.1 km to Seminyak Square Shopping Mall, Ultimo Restaurant & 500 metres to Seminyak Square.
Villa Puro Blanco with its pristine white colour theme offers guests a heavenly tropical living experience. Part of an estate of four separate villas, this 5 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental, is a dreamy villa & accommodates up to 8 guests. Great location where your only 300 metres to Berawa Beach, 200 metres to Cafe Del Mar & 800 metres to the Finns Recreation Club – how amazing for a family Bali getaway!
Villa Chocolat is a 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers guests a prime Seminyak location just 500 meters from the Seminyak Beach and the front door of the popular KU DE TA Beach Club. The villa’s size makes it a smart choice for a large family or group of friends wanting to be close to the beach, the best cafes, shopping and beach clubs like KU DE TA & Potato Head. The villas great outdoor space and communal social hubs will allow you to spend plenty of time with your loved ones. If location is important this is the perfect villa!
At one end of Jalan Kayu Jati you will find possibly the most popular eatery in Seminyak, Sisterfields and at the other end right on Seminyak Beach one the Petitenget strips most famous and popular restaurants, La Lucciola. It’s between these two icons in a quiet lane where you will find the wonderful 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, Villa Shinta Dewi. Your private swimming pool, well-equipped gym, semi-open-air living and dining areas and fabulous team of Balinese staff will make for a most memorable Bali holiday.
Tucked at the end of a secluded lane in Petitenget Seminyak, Villa Nyoman is a 5 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a hidden paradise set amidst rice paddy fields in Seminyak. It’s part of Abaca Villas Estate and is located right next to the prestigious Metis Restaurant in the trendiest neighbourhood of Seminyak. Plus you are only 1.8 km to KU DE TA & Petitenget Beach – what a central location!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols