What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Breakfast included
- Centrally located villa in the very trendy Drupadi area.
- Close to ‘Eat Street’, the new Seminyak Village, plus all those fabulous shops, bars and restaurants are all within walking distance. This is the ideal villa for families or groups wanting to be near all the action of Seminyak
- Private, quiet and very secure
- Villa manager, concierge & butler
- Lovely swimming pool and garden area
- Newly renovated and very modern interiors
- Near ATMs’, convenience stores, supermarkets, scooter/car hire, pharmacy, bottle shops, deli’s, taxis, bakeries, tasty patisseries & health food shops
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Esha Drupadi I is a fantastic 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental right in the heart of bustling Seminyak. The traditional bungalow styled villa has been recently completely renovated with a private pool and the very best of modern amenities and comforts, this villa can comfortably accommodate 8 people. Featuring three comfortable en-suite bedrooms Villa Esha is ideal for both a family and group of friends wanting to be within walking distance to the beach and all the most popular cafes, eateries, restaurants, bars, nightspots and day spas that make Seminyak so popular.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
If you’re also looking to enjoy time outdoors around a private pool then Villa Esha certainly takes care of that. The sparkling waters of the pool are engulfed by tropical palms and plants and high walls provide plenty of privacy, the water feature and one end of the pool plays a calming melody as water splashes into the pool. Pull up a sun lounge, grab a cool drink and let yourself slip into total relaxation in the warm tropical sun.
The open plan living and dining areas are right by the pool so you can easily go from the pool to enjoy a meal at the dining table or maybe grab some live sport on the comfy sofa on the large flat-screen TV packed with international channels. At one end bar stools are lined up around the kitchens breakfast bar from the outside so you can grab a drink or eat some snacks as you enjoy time around the pool. A separate dining bale with its own outdoor setting under the beautiful palm trees is the ultimate alfresco dining experience.
3 modern bedrooms
Villa Esha Drupadi I has 3 beautifully renovated bedrooms and one of the suites boasts 2 queen size beds providing comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests, perfect for a family or group of friends looking for great value for money. The bedrooms have beautiful floor to ceiling glass windows looking out to the pool and garden areas. The rooms are fully air-conditioned with flat-screen TV’s.
Staff & Services
The staff is serviced by warm Balinese staff consisting of the villas manager, a housekeeper who will clean the villa daily at your request and villa attendants including the pool staff and nighttime security. The staff are very helpful; don’t hesitate to ask for any help or advice.
Around Villa Esha Drupadi 1, Seminyak ( you can walk to Eat Street!! )
Villa Esha Drupadi I is in a fantastic central Seminyak location, which is ideal if you want to be in the thick of Seminyak’s busy tourist precinct. Jalan Drupadi connects to the top of Jalan Oberoi, ‘Eat Street’ where you can enjoy both casual and fine dining options. This strip is packed with cafes, a multitude of boutiques and day spas.
There are lots of convenience stores, ATM’s and supermarkets where you can buy fresh produce, imported items and wine and spirits. Make sure you visit: Cornerhouse (a great cafe to take the family), Revolver ( serves the best coffee in Bali), Sisterfields ( super popular), Kim Soo and Sea Circus. For a fun night out make sure you head to Motel Mexicola, where the tequila and sangria run freely or perhaps go to the new beach club Cafe Del Mar and enjoy fine dining on the beach!
If you’re coming to Bali with children then the beach, Waterbom Park and Finns Recreation Club are also nearby – this will keep them entertained!
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Esha Drupadi 1 well in advance.
- 3 Bedrooms/4 beds sleeping up to 8 people
- 2 Master bedrooms have king-size double beds with quality bedding and linens, TV’s, overhead fans, and AC.
- 1 Large bedroom located upstairs has two queen-size beds with natural timber floor, natural flow-through ventilation and AC ideal for families with children
- All bedrooms feature white block-out curtains allowing late sleep-ins
- 2 Open-air en-suite bathrooms on the ground floor feature natural stone walls and marble benchtops & the other bathroom at the second-floor wrap-around glass windows
- All 3 bathrooms have showers, large vanity’s, large mirrors, toilets, towels, soaps, shampoos and a hairdryer
- The living area of the villa is open style features a comfortable lounge/TV area. Either side of this area is open areas with room to move, sit, play or relax looking at the pool
- The kitchen is fully equipped with hotplates, a large refrigerator, microwave, toaster, kettles and relevant utensils and crockery. There is a kitchen bench setup for the breakfast bar to the pool and there are 3 stools casual poolside drinks
- 2 dining areas one inside and one in the outside area next to a separate Bale for relaxing. At night time it has a lovely atmosphere with mood lighting above the table and in the surrounding gardens
- The pool has a deep section for diving and swimming and a shallow section at one end for young children to play
- On arrival, you will be welcomed with a cool refreshing drink, tropical fruit basket, fresh flowers, cool face towels and smiling faces from our staff
- The refrigerator will be stocked with an initial supply of soft drinks coffee and tea, eggs and bread for your first breakfast
- The bathrooms will be supplied with towels, soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds and tissues
- We can give you up-to-date advice on restaurants, entertainment, and shopping
- Other services such as cooking, spa treatments, a hairstylist, and a personal driver for transportation are available upon request and massage can be arranged at your villa at a nominal cost
- Chef available for cooking lunch and dinner with extra cost
- During your stay in our villa, we can provide an English speaking babysitter, baby crib, and baby high chair
- Our staff includes Villa Manager, concierge, butler, gardener and full-time staff housekeeper
- Full-time housekeeping for daily villa maintenance such as cleaning your villa, washing dishes, changing linen and towels, as well as handling your laundry and any special requirements you might have
Low Season AUD 546 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- The rest of the year
High Season AUD 569 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 15 September
- Easter Week
- Chinese New Year
Peak Season AUD 664 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2023
Rates are including tax & service charges.
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 people per room
- Wifi internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during stay
- Daily cleaning service
- This villa request a Security Deposit at Rp. 1,000,000 – Rp. 2,000,000 (equals to USD 100 – USD 200 ) upon arrival in cash. It is refundable upon checkout time if there is no damage to the villa during the guest stay.
The outdoor shower in every room was absolutely amazing, making you one with nature.
The pool is huge and more than accommodated nine of us. Its surrounded by trees, like a tropical paradise oasis. But really we were a quick 2 minute walk from amazing coffee, food, restaurants, transport and more importantly; SHOPPING !!!
The beds and pillows were very comfortable (I'm fussy with this).
Our hostess Iluh, was such a lovely bonus. She stayed 24 hours a day and no request was too big. Her daily breakfast was made with love. She even cooked us dinner when we stayed in.
Pool and grounds were cleaned of leaves daily. The Managers popped in from time to time, which was great. We felt quite cared for.
We can't wait to book again with Bali Villa Escapes and would have no hesitation in recommending this place for families or couples.
Will be using every time I intend to travel to Bali.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Gallici is a modern 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located just off Jalan Drupadi, perfect for a family or group of friends wanting to be close to Seminyak Beach and all the fun spots that Seminyak has to offer. This chic little tropical abode is complete with modern amenities, stylish bedrooms and living […]
Villa Jerami is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is situated in a private villa complex in the cosmopolitan postcode of trendy Seminyak. Guests will be within an easy walk of all the chic boutiques, great restaurants and fabulous cafes that this area is famous for. The villa is a pleasant mix of […]
Villa Damai is a fantastic 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that provides plenty of space for guests to move freely from the gorgeous outdoor tropical setting with your own private pool and great indoor living areas that offer complete versatility to enjoy your holiday abode. Situated just off Jalan Drupadi guests can easily walk […]
Villa Rama Sita in Seminyak is a fantastic traditional Balinese bungalow that has been completely renovated. This 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental accommodates 6 guests. The villas highly sought after absolute prime location, beautiful established tropical gardens, private pool and wonderfully friendly staff make this one of our most popular villas. Plus you are only 800 metres to Double Six Beach and 600 metres to Seminyak Beach – how convenient!
Villa Amba Laba is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located just 5 minutes from the famous Seminyak and Oberoi areas. Amba Laba is an absolutely fantastic Bali villa offering affordable luxury, comfort and absolute bliss. The villa is perfect for a group or family of 6 who will definitely enjoy […]
Villa Saffron is a lovely 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental with a highly enviable location in Petitenget, Seminyak just minutes away from the beach and iconic beach clubs like Potato Head and Ku De Ta. Bring the family or come with your best mates, Villa Saffron will not let you down!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols