What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Centrally located villa in the very trendy Drupadi area.
- Close to ‘Eat Street’, the new Seminyak Village, plus all those fabulous shops, bars and restaurants are all within walking distance. This is the ideal villa for families or groups wanting to be near all the action of Seminyak
- Private, quiet and very secure
- Villa manager, concierge & butler
- Lovely swimming pool and garden area
- Newly renovated and very modern interiors
- Near ATMs’, convenience stores, supermarkets, scooter / car hire, pharmacy, bottle shops, deli’s, taxis , bakeries, tasty patisseries & health food shops
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Esha Drupadi I is a fantastic 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental right in the heart of bustling Seminyak.
The traditional bungalow styled villa has been recently completely renovated with a private pool and the very best of modern amenities and comforts, this villa can comfortably accommodate 8 people. Featuring three comfortable en-suited bedrooms Villa Esha is ideal for both a family and group of friends wanting to be walking distance to the beach and all the most popular cafes, eateries, restaurants, bars, night spots and day spas that make Seminyak so popular.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
If you’re also looking to enjoy time outdoors around a private pool then Villa Esha certainly takes care of that. The sparkling waters of the pool are engulfed by topical palms and plants and high walls provide plenty of privacy, the water feature and one end of the pool plays a calming melody as water splashes into the pool. Pull up a sun lounge, grab a cool drink and let yourself slip into total relaxation in the warm tropical sun.
The open plan living and dining areas are right by the pool so you can easily go from the pool to enjoy a meal at the dining table or maybe grab some live sport on the comfy sofa on the large flat-screen TV packed with international channels. At one end bar stools are lined up around the kitchens breakfast bar from the outside so you can grab a drink or eat some snacks as you enjoy time around the pool. A separate dining bale with its own outdoor setting under the beautiful palm trees is the ultimate alfresco dining experience.
3 modern bedrooms
Villa Esha Drupadi I has 3 beautifully renovated bedrooms and one of the suites boasts 2 queen size beds providing comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests, perfect for a family or group of friends looking for great value for money. The bedrooms have beautiful floor to ceiling glass windows looking out to the pool and garden areas. The rooms are fully air-conditioned with flat-screen TV’s.
Staff & Services
The staff is serviced by warm Balinese staff consisting of the villas manager, a housekeeper who will clean the villa daily at your request and villa attendants including the pool staff and nigh time security. The staff are very helpful; don’t hesitate to ask for any help or advice.
Around Villa Esha Drupadi 1, Seminyak ( you can walk to Eat Street!! )
Villa Esha Drupadi I is in a fantastic central Seminyak location, which is ideal if you want to be in the thick of Seminyaks’s busy tourist precinct. Jalan Drupadi connects to the top of Jalan Oberoi, ‘Eat Street’ where you can enjoy both casual and fine dining options. This strip is packed with cafes, a multitude of boutiques and day spas.
There are lots of convenience stores, ATM’s and supermarkets where you can buy fresh produce, imported items and wine and spirits. Make sure you visit: Cornerhouse ( great cafe to take the family), Revolver ( serves the best coffee in Bali), Sisterfields ( super popular), Kim Soo and Sea Circus. For a fun night out make sure you head to Motel Mexicola, where the tequila and sangria runs freely or perhaps go to the new beach club Cafe Del Mar and enjoy fine dining on the beach!
If your coming to Bali with children then the beach, Waterbom Park and Finns Recreation Club are also nearby – this will keep them entertained!
This is a popular Seminyak holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Esha Drupadi 1 well in advance.
- 3 Bedrooms/4 beds sleeping up to 8 people
- 2 Master bedrooms have king size double beds with quality bedding and linens, TV’s, overhead fans, and AC.
- 1 Large bedroom located upstairs has two queen-size beds with natural timber floor, natural flow-through ventilation and AC ideal for families with children
- All bedrooms feature white block-out curtains allowing late sleep-ins
- 2 Open air en-suite bathrooms on the ground floor feature natural stone walls and marble bench tops & the other bathroom at the second floor wrap-around glass windows
- All 3 bathrooms has showers, large vanity’s, large mirrors, toilet, towels, soaps, shampoos and hairdryer
- The living area of the villa is open style features a comfortable lounge/TV area. Either side of this area is open areas with room to move, sit, play or relax looking at the pool
- The kitchen is fully equipped with hotplate, large refrigerator, microwave, toaster, kettles and relevant utensils and crockery. There is a kitchen bench setup for breakfast bar to the pool and there are with 3 stools casual pool side drinks
- 2 dinning area one inside and one in outside area next to a separate Bale for relaxing. At night time it has a lovely atmosphere with mood lighting above the table and in the surrounding gardens
- The pool has a deep section for diving and swimming and a shallow section at one end for young children to play
- On arrival you will be welcomed with cool refreshing drink, tropical fruit basket, fresh flowers, cool face towels and smiling faces from our staff
- The refrigerator will be stocked with an initial supply of soft drinks coffee and tea, eggs and bread for your first breakfast
- The bathrooms will be supplied with towels, soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds and tissues
- We can give you up-to-date advice on restaurants, entertainment, and shopping
- Other services such as cooking, spa treatments, a hair stylist, and a personal driver for transportation are available upon request and massage can be arrange at your villa at nominal cost
- Chef available for cooking lunch and dinner with extra cost
- During your stay in our villa we can provide a English speaking babysitter, baby crib, and baby high chair
- Our staff includes Villa Manager, concierge, butler, gardener and full time staff housekeeper
- A full-time housekeeping for daily villa maintenance such as cleaning your villa, washing dishes, changing linen and towels, as well as handling your laundry and any special requirements you might have
Low Season AUD 619 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- The rest of the year
High Season AUD 646 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 15 September
- Easter Week
- Chinese New Year
Peak Season AUD 753 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 10 January 2021
Rates are including tax & service charge.
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 person per room
- Wifi internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during stay
- Daily cleaning service
- This villa request Security Deposit at Rp. 1,000,000 – Rp. 2,000,000 (equals to USD 100 – USD 200 ) upon arrival in cash. It is refundable upon checkout time if there is no damage to villa during the guest stay.
The outdoor shower in every room was absolutely amazing, making you one with nature.
The pool is huge and more than accommodated nine of us. Its surrounded by trees, like a tropical paradise oasis. But really we were a quick 2 minute walk from amazing coffee, food, restaurants, transport and more importantly; SHOPPING !!!
The beds and pillows were very comfortable (I'm fussy with this).
Our hostess Iluh, was such a lovely bonus. She stayed 24 hours a day and no request was too big. Her daily breakfast was made with love. She even cooked us dinner when we stayed in.
Pool and grounds were cleaned of leaves daily. The Managers popped in from time to time, which was great. We felt quite cared for.
We can't wait to book again with Bali Villa Escapes and would have no hesitation in recommending this place for families or couples.
Will be using every time I intend to travel to Bali.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Koenokoeni Villas is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located along a quiet lane; this is undoubtedly the most sophisticated area of vibrant Seminyak along the Jalan Petitenget Strip and within a short walk of Potato Head & Ku De Ta Beach Club. It’s in a villa complex in a prime Seminyak […]
Villa Arjuna is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is everything that represents Balinese style and architecture and combined with an amazing location, very close to Potato Head, Ku De Ta, it offers easy access to the diverse array of boutique shops, restaurants, galleries, chic day spas, great cafes, yoga studios and of […]
Villa Watie is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers affordable Seminyak accommodation for up to 6 guests on a holiday budget in bustling & exciting Seminyak. All rooms have private en-suites, a spacious open-air living concept, your own private pool and wonderful staff to take great care of throughout your stay. Centrally […]
Villa Saffron is a lovely 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental with a highly enviable location in Petitenget, Seminyak just minutes away from the beach and iconic beach clubs like Potato Head and Ku De Ta. This 3-bedroom villa was named after one of the most precious spices in the world, Saffron. It’s a villa […]
Villa Cemara is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located within a private villa estate right in the heart of Seminyak. You will love the amazing location as well as the tranquility and fantastic ambiance you feel as soon as you enter the villa. Guests can enjoy peace and quiet while still […]
Really tropical and charming, Villa Seriska Satu is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a Balinese double-storey holiday home located in a fabulous location right in the middle of all the action. This heart-stealer features a large tropical garden with a pool and a covered terrace, a light-filled air-conditioned living room and […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings