What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Close to Double Six beach which makes Villa Jerami centrally located – you are near the beach, restaurants as well as local shops, day spas and health food shops. There is so much to see and do all within easy walking distance of the villa – take the kids, they will have a great time.
- Free shuttle service to Seminyak central
- Full security
- Butler service
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, delis, bottle shops, bakeries, patisseries, amazing cafes, yoga studios, gyms & car / scooter hire
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Jerami is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is situated in a private villa complex in the cosmopolitan postcode of trendy Seminyak.
Guests will be within an easy walk of all the chic boutiques, great restaurants and fabulous cafes that this area is famous for. The villa is a pleasant mix of contemporary architecture with a blend of Balinese design elements and a minimalist feel in both the living and en-suite bedrooms. The villa is ideal for a small family or group of friends looking to enjoy outdoor tropical living in the heart of Seminyak.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Villa Jerami provides guests with plenty of space to enjoy the Bali sun outdoors, the lawn area is generous with frangipanis, tropical palms and plants, alang –alang thatched roofs and high walls for added privacy as you enjoy time together around your private pool. Sun lounges at the ready by the pool for you to work on your tan as the kids run freely and safely around the gardens. A shady alcove by the pool features a built-in daybed, perfect to watch the kids as the play in the pool.
The Living pavilion is stand-alone and offers open-air design so you can maximize the indoor/outdoor elements of the villa at the same time. The space is cooled with ceiling fans and there is a large dining table for 8 guests, a well equipped kitchenette and a large flat-screen TV to watch a DVD or maybe some live sport on the international cable TV.
The bedrooms are elegantly appointed, sheer mosquito netting envelopes the four posted beds, matching pillows, bed scarves and vibrant local wall art give the rooms a bright and cheery feel. Guests can enjoy air-conditioning, flat-screen TV’s and sleek en-suites with rain showers. One suite features a king size bed and the two guest suites twin beds easily converted to kings.
Staff & Services
The complex is serviced by a team of highly trained team of Balinese staff, guests can simply pick up the phone and the attentive villa attendants will cater to any special requests whether it’s an in house spa treatment, the services of a professional chef, a baby sitter or maybe a car and driver to take you on a day trip around the island.
Around Villa Jerami, Seminyak
The complex is located just a short walk from the Bali Deli Supermarket where you can buy fresh produce and imported foods and access cash at the ATM’s. Some popular eating spots near the villa include Made’s Warung, Warung Italia, Taco Beach Grill, Fat Gajah, Bo & Bun and there are some great day spas near the villa also. Seminyak Beach is a 5min scooter ride away and there are plenty of fancy boutiques along Jalan Raya Seminyak just a short stroll from the villa. If you need a coffee fix then the popular Revolver and Cornerhouse are close by.
For the kids you can get the villa manager to arrange transport to take them to Waterbom Bali ( Asia’s premier theme park). If you love your shopping then Seminyak is perfect to find that holiday gift. The place is packed with boutiques, jewellery, home wares, surf and children’s shops. Make your way to Seminyak Square and start from there. You can walk all the way along Jalan Legian where there are lots of local vendors. For a wider selection head to Kut’s Kartika Plaza where there are department stores like Lippo Mall.
Shop till you drop, eat at great restaurants, enjoy the beach…it’s all for you when you stay at Villa Jerami!
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Jerami well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Warung Jerami Restaurant and Bar
- Jerami Royal Spa
- Air conditioned reception area
- Meeting and wedding facilities
- Parking area
- 32″ and 37″ LCD Television (available in bedroom and living room)
- iPod docking system and DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchenette
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fan in living room and dining area
- Pool deck
- Room service
- Cable TV
- 24-hours Security service
- Multilingual staff
- Semi butler service
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Nanny/babysitting service (on request)
- Doctor on call
- Beach club at Double Six beach, Seminyak
- Drop-off shuttle service to the Seminyak, Legian and Kuta areas
Low Season : AUD 1,110 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 April – 14 July
- 1 September – 20 December
- 6 January – 31 March
High Season : AUD 1,184 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 15 July – 31 August
Peak Season : AUD 1,243 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 21 December – 5 January 2021
Rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge
Rates Include :
- Daily choice of breakfast, served in villa or restaurant
- Seasonal tropical fresh fruit arrangement in villa upon arrival
- Free use of Beach Club at Double Six Beach, Legian
- Personalized check in and check out service
- Free 1 hour traditional massage
- A minimum of 2 nights stay during high season, and a minimum of 3 nights stay during peak season are strictly required
- Prices and benefits are for two persons only per room
This was our first time staying in a villa and all we can say is 'why we never did this before'? So much privacy and the fact we had our own staff added to the holiday experience. Clean, modern and spacious which is exactly what we wanted for our group of 5.
The villa staff are incredibly friendly
The villa was amazing ... really amazing
Totally quiet and really private, the lovely pool & garden ... the breakfast by the pool each morning was a real holiday gem!
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Esha Drupadi I is a fantastic 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental right in the heart of bustling Seminyak. The traditional bungalow styled villa has been recently completely renovated with a private pool and the very best of modern amenities and comforts, this villa can comfortably accommodate 8 people. Featuring three comfortable en-suited bedrooms […]
MD Villa is situated along the very fashionable strip of Oberoi in cosmopolitan Seminyak. This 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is tucked away in a quiet lane but still only 500 meters from the iconic Ultimo restaurant, offering guests a little peace and quiet whilst still being within easy walking distance of Petitenget Beach […]
If you’re looking for a great family 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located on the border of exciting Seminyak and bustling Legian with a great outdoor pool and within easy walking distance to Double Six beach then Villa Origami will be the perfect choice. Ideal also for a group of friends looking for a […]
Villa Amsa is full of character and charm. This 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental offers comfortable accommodation for 6 guests in a quiet area right on the fringes of Seminyak bordering bustling Legian. The villa offers great value for money and is the ideal choice for a group of friends or family looking to […]
Ziva a Residence is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & represents the cutting edge of deluxe tropical living, on a level rarely seen in the cosmopolitan hub of stylish Seminyak. Located just a short walk to Bali’s most iconic Beach Club venue; Ku De Ta and the famed “Eat Street” packed with shopping […]
Villa Massilia Tiga is a stunning 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa holiday rental located in a peaceful part of central Seminyak where you can enjoy the serenity while being no more than 5 mins walk to the most popular tourist attractions of this vibrant Seminyak area. The owner has paid particular attention to choosing an […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings