What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Luxury 5 star villa in private Canggu location
- There is a separate party room with a DJ booth as well as your very own private dance floor
- Open plan tropical villa living at its finest with stunning rice field views from the rooftop terraces – ideal for those wonderful sunset drinks
- Massive garden area with a stunning lap pool as well as a BBQ area for alfresco dining
- Separate self-contained guest house with its own private plunge pool
- Chef, butler and security
- Close to all the best shops, day spas, yoga studios, beach clubs & restaurants in Canggu’s Berawa & Batu Bolong area
- 1.2 km to Batu Bolong Beach, 2.8 km to La Lucciola Restaurant & 2.4 km to Potato Head Beach Club
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, bottle shops, pharmacies, bakeries, patisseries, health food shops, bakeries, car/scooter hire & supermarkets
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Kalyani is such a fabulous holiday 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental quite unlike any other. It has a lovely contemporary & chic design and is located just one kilometre from the gorgeous Berawa Beach in Canggu. Villa Kalyani is very family-friendly and it can accommodate up to 10 guests comfortably plus you’re only 7.5 km to, 600 metres to Finns Recreation Club & 3.3 km to the popular beach club Ku De Ta.
With the most contemporary modern facilities and multiple relaxation areas, both indoors and outdoors, Villa Kalyani is ideally set up for families or groups of friends wanting a relaxed five-star holiday experience or it’s a stylish venue for hosting weddings, events or parties. Whatever you want it to be a stay in Kalyani is going to leave you feeling relaxed, refreshed and completely rejuvenated.
Outdoor and Pool Area
The beauty of the exterior of Villa Kalyani is fabulous. While lush lawns cover the grounds, tall palm trees cover the compound. In the middle is the stunning 22-metre pool which is surrounded by lovely plants, flowers and beautiful white buildings. Beside the pool is a wooden structure in which there is a small sitting area where guests can sit in the evenings, soak up the warm tropical ambience and enjoy cocktails and the good company of friends or family. There is also a rooftop terrace where guests can relax and enjoy the stunning rice field views around them.
The Living Area
Villa Kalyani is built to accommodate a large group of people comfortably and as such, it has several living areas. Each one is beautifully furnished and quite modern. They have comfortable sofas, gorgeous paintings on the walls, beautiful potted plants and stunning views of the gardens. In one living room is a pool table, so guests can enjoy some indoor fun with their friends.
5 Bedrooms with air-con
Villa Kalyani has five ensuite bedrooms and each one embodies the essence of Balinese luxury and hospitality. Each bedroom is furnished with a king bed, flat-screen TV, wooden chair and table, a portrait hanging on the wall above the bed, a plush rug and a sliding glass door that leads out to the gardens for the bedrooms downstairs and the out to a private patio for the bedrooms upstairs.
Staff and Services
The villa comes with various staff, ranging from a villa manager, private chef, butler who are on hand to make sure that all your holiday needs are taken care of quickly. Guests have a 7 seater car available for their use and the villa comes with all the modern facilities that you would expect from a 5-star villa like this.
Around Villa Kalyani, Canggu ( near Berawa Beach, Milk & Madu & Finns Club !!)
Villa Kalyani is very close to Berawa Beach so guests can enjoy the amazing beach clubs and watch sunsets in the evenings. Berawa also has loads of great restaurants, great cafes, shops, supermarkets & day spas.
For a bite to eat make sure you try: Milk & Madu, Peleton, Milu by Nook, Bottega ( for the best hand made pasta in Bali), Piring Daun, RUKO, Matcha & visit the Tamora Gallery (which has restaurants, cafes & a huge kids playground).
Villa Kalyani also gives its guests membership to the Finns Recreation Club ( great for kids as it has waterslides, trampolines, ten pin bowling & a gym and restaurants for the adults), which is just minutes away from the villa. The great thing about Villa Kalyani is that you are only moments away from the exciting shopping and dining strip known as Jalan Batu Bolong. There are an array of fantastic restaurants and cafes here where you can take the whole family for a meal Try Betelnut, Monsieur Spoon, Shady Shack, Vida, Avocado Factory, Cafe Organic & Crate. Venture further down the road and you’ll be at Old Man’s famous beach and The Lawn which is great for sunset cocktails.
For the ladies, there are lots of upmarket day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments head to: Think Pink Nails in Batu Belig, Sundari Day Spa and Rob Peetoom, both in Petitenget. Follow this up with an afternoon browsing the art galleries, homewares & jewellery shops in the chic Oberoi area of Seminyak. There’s also the huge Seminyak Flea Market next to KU DE TA where you can buy all your souvenirs.
For a treat make sure you go to the new mega beach club Cafe Del Mar in Batu Belig ( about 10 min away ) where you can rent your own private cabana for the day, listen to chilled music, experience fine dining, delish cocktails, the best sunset & beach views on Bali’s west coast.
When you stay at Villa Kalyani there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Canggu villa so if your planning a holiday to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Kalyani well in advance.
- 10 people (5 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds, one of which can be converted to twins). The couch in the TV room can be converted into two queen-sized beds for an extra 2 people
- Playroom and bar; indoor dining for 12; media room; party area with bar, professional DJ booth and dance floor; upper-level sun deck; poolside ‘sunken’ gazebo; poolside deck; guest pavilion lounge; guest pavilion rooftop terrace
- Pool : 22 x 5.5 metre swimming pool; 7 x 3 metre (plunge pool) – fantastic for the kids
- WiFi internet access throughout the villa – great for uploading your holiday pics to Facebook
- Satellite TV; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock; professional DJ booth with two decks (upon request and extra cost); projection screen in the TV room and in the garden; Nintendo Wii; a pool table. Exclusive VIP Townhouse entrance
Villa Kalyani is well-equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; DVDs; books; games; pool toys; Nintendo Wii
- Villa Kalyani is exceptionally well set up to host weddings and special events for up to 80 guests (sitting) and 120 guests (standing)
- Additional Facilities: Barbecue; diesel-powered backup generator; two bicycles; safe deposit box.
- Staff include Villa manager; private chef; butlers; garden/pool maintenance; security. Babysitters and spa therapists available on request
- Dining: Western (especially French & Mediterranean), Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport: A seven-seater car is available at a special rate for 8-hour use (petrol and additional hours at extra cost)
Low Season AUD 1,255 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,523 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 1,777 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 2,030 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
The staff were absolutely incredible and were there the whole time to cook, clean and make sure that anything we wanted ( even snacks for the kids during the day) were taken care of.
The villa itself was marvelous and meticulously maintained. The rooms and bathrooms were seriously gorgeous, especially those en suite bathrooms!
The kids loved the pool area and spent most of their time there playing while we were content to relax and soak up the wonderful vibe - this was a once in a lifetime experience and I am so glad we finally did it.
This is definitely a 10 out of 10! for the value and what we received all we can say is a huge thanks to Yayuk and Ina for organising this.
Great swimming pool, top location, beautiful interiors and friendly staff make this villa exceptional. Well worth a stay and well worth the price.
As regular visitors to Bali from Singapore we will definitely be coming back here to experience this amazing villa. I cannot recommend this highly enough!
My only hope is that I get to come back here again. Loved the staff, pool and my comfy bed!
I would just like to let you know how much we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Villa Kalyani. Novan and his team really do go above and beyond on making our trip so special and enjoyable.
The villa itself is maintained absolutely perfectly. The food was the best we had in Bali and the hospitality of all the staff was amazing.
Please pass on our thanks to everyone involved and expect to see us all back again very soon.
What a gorgeous place. Such a great atmosphere where the staff take pride in their work and are eager to please. It was a pleasure to stay here and I thoroughly recommend Villa Kalyani to anyone wanting a private villa near some lovely restaurants.
We stayed 5 nights and could not recommend Villa Kalyani highly enough. The rooms are spacious, clean, well appointed, and staff were attentive and always eager to please. Thanks for making our stay so enjoyable... we’ll be back!
Trip Advisor Reviewed September 2019
What an incredible villa this is with amazing style and design, so much space and privacy and delightful staff. Location is perfect also being a short walk to many great dining options, bars, cafes and the beach is a few mins away on the scooter. Thanks team it was an amazing holiday at your villa!
Trip Advisor Reviewed April 2020
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Puri Bawana is a luxurious holiday 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental that boasts the very best in modern amenities & facilities while keeping in touch with traditional Balinese design and elements. One of our most popular holiday villas in Canggu, the villa sits on more than 2000 square meters of land and best […]
Villa Melissa is a 5 bedroom holiday Canggu villa rental with an absolute prime beachfront location. The villa boasts a huge private pool with sublime ocean views from the garden and is perfect for a special event; perhaps a wedding or large family get together. This luxury villa is private & tranquil where guests can enjoy early morning swims from their virtually private beach or sunset cocktails served by their butler. What a fabulous location for your next Balinese holiday!
Villa Indrani is a 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & offers modern tropical elegance. Just a few hundred meters from wonderful Berawa Beach in Canggu ( easy 5 min walk ) guests are going to be close to so many fabulous cafes, restaurants & beach clubs for their next Bali vacay ( 600 metres to Finns Recreation Club, 800 metres to Batu Belig Beach & 400 metres to Canggu Deli Station ) – how perfect!
Villa Florimar is a sprawling 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental located in the seaside fishing village called Seseh & can accommodate up to 10 guests. The villa is just 50 meters from the sands of Seseh Beach, 6.5 km to Ku De Ta and boasts impressive tropical gardens where you can completely unwind away from the crowds but still be within easy reach of Canggu’s most popular tourist attractions. With private chefs & butlers this is luxury living on a grand scale!
Vila Seseh Beach is set in a beachfront location in the quiet fishing village at Pantai Seseh and set on 2000 square meters of lush tropical surrounds. This luxurious 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental can sleep up to 10 guests and offers lovely ocean views, a huge infinity private pool and large manicured lawn areas making it a very popular villa for events, birthday parties and weddings. The location is ideal where your only 1.8 km to Echo Beach, 4.5 km to Cafe Del Mar & only 100 metres to Seseh Beach.
This 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental is a sprawling estate with spacious tropical gardens, a huge pool, 5 en-suited private bedrooms for 10 guests, your own butlers, chefs and chauffeur driven car. True tropical holiday luxury awaits at Villa Zelie, set just a few meters back from the beach on the border of Canggu and Batu Belig and a stone’s throw from Cafe Del Mar Beach Club. Plus you’re only 250 metres to Berawa Beach, 2.1 km to Seminyak Village & 1.3 km to Potato Head Beach Club. What an amazing location for your next Bali getaway.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols