Villa Markisa Pandawa Cliff Estate, 5 bedrooms
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Breakfast included
- Amazing clifftop setting
- Laidback and very peaceful location
- Private car and driver included
- Near some of the best surfing beaches on the island
- Tennis court with gym, sauna and spa
- Modern and very spacious interiors with a team of full-time staff to make sure you are completely pampered throughout your stay
- Fast and very reliable wifi
- One of the best villas for a wedding ceremony or large event
- Your own chef & security
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacies & supermarkets
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Markisa is part of the exclusive Pandawa Cliff Top Estate situated above the beautiful Pandawa Beach overlooking the Indian Ocean on Bali’s southernmost tip. Just 20 minutes from the airport and away from the busy tourist areas. Guests staying at Villa Markisa Pandawa Cliff Estate will have a chance to completely rejuvenate and spend quality time together whilst enjoying all the attractions of the Bukit Peninsula, Uluwatu and Nusa Dua.
Guests will have access to the sports centre, tennis court, squash court, gymnasium and spa centre. Combined the complex can sleep up to 42 guests. This is one of the best Uluwatu Villas to rent so make sure you contact our reservation team today to book this slice of holiday heaven.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Villa Markisa boasts not one but three separate pools to cater for more than one family or group of friends travelling together at the same time. There is a huge manicured lawn area leading from the main pavilion which is perfect for weddings or large gatherings. From the pool, you have uninterrupted ocean views with plenty of stylish day beds and sun recliners to relax on under the Bali sun. There is a huge sundeck on top of one of the accommodation pavilions, the perfect spot to enjoy sunset cocktails together.
The villa is made up of two two-storey apartments and a separate master suite right at the edge of the cliff. Each of these has its own living and dining areas and a separate kitchenette, thus each group of guests can experience their own privacy. There are two fully air-conditioned interconnecting living and dining rooms.
5 Luxurious bedrooms with air-con
The villa features 5 bedrooms in total, the master suite is perched on the cliff tops affording amazing ocean views. Opening onto a private pool deck with a king-size bed, huge en-suite with twin vanities, rain shower and walk-in robes. The guest suites are well suited to 2 families with four identical rooms over two levels. You can request a king or twin configuration with two openings to a terrace and two more on the pool deck. All feature en-suites with soaking tubs, walk-in robes and rain showers.
Staff & Services
The staff is professionally trained and will take care of every request you may have. The masterful chef heads the kitchen and they will prepare a selection of culinary delights from an extensive menu. The villas are serviced by housekeepers, gardeners, pool attendants, security guards and a private chauffeur.
Around Villa Markisa Pandawa, Uluwatu ( Amazing clifftop villa!! )
The villa is located above the beautiful Pandawa Beach which is great for swimming and snorkelling. Nearby you have Nusa Dua with plenty of water sports activities and the Bali National Golf Club. Jimbaran Bay is a short drive, also great for swimming, you can have seafood dinners here on the sand as you watch the fabulous sunset.
The GWK Cultural Park and the Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple are well worth a visit. If you’re into surfing you will love this place as Uluwatu, Geger, Greenbowl, Bingin & Padang are all close by with world-class surf breaks. Ladies, if you want to do some shopping or go to someday spas head to Samasta Lifestyle Village or Sidewalk which are both at Jimbaran. You can also go to Seminyak or Kuta for more shopping & dining options ( about 60 min away by taxi ). There is a private car and driver included which will be able to take you anywhere you like for shopping trips, sightseeing and meals at beach clubs like Ku De Ta, Omnia, Potato Head, Cafe Del Mar or the Rock bar
If you’re coming with kids take them to the Finns Recreation Club where there are loads of things for them to do; water slides, a massive in-door trampoline centre & ten pin bowling. Your villa manager can arrange this. Afterwards, take the kids for a seafood meal at Jimbaran Bay where they can have a fresh seafood dinner on the beach.
To view other Bali Villas or more sensational clifftop Uluwatu villas, please browse this website or if you prefer us to search villas available in this price range & area please contact our reservation team.
This is a popular Uluwatu villa holiday rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Markisa well in advance.
- 10 adults (1 king and 4 split-king beds) plus 2 extra beds on request (additional charge applies).
- 2 air-conditioned interconnecting living rooms; 2 air-conditioned interconnecting dining rooms with tables for 4; air-conditioned living/dining room in master suite; living pavilion with dining for 8; cliff-edge pavilion; lawn-edge deck with seating; 3 poolside decks with sun loungers and tables for 4.
- 3 swimming pools: 9 x 4 m; 9 x 4 m; 6.8 x 4.4m.
- Lots of dining options and extensive menu
- Full wifi coverage throughout the villa
- Cable tv with DVE and iPod
- Full-size tennis court; squash court; spa and gym.
- Villa Markisa is well equipped for families and can provide baby cots, highchairs and booster seats on request.
- A 7-seater car with a driver is available on a complimentary basis for up to 8 hours a day. Additional hours are charged on the guest account.
- Offering an unbeatable cliff-top setting, with a large lawn and exceptional purpose-built guest facilities, weddings and events for up to 100 people can be held at Villa Markisa – and up to 400 arranged at the estate, with prior notice.
- Barbecue; diesel-powered backup generator; safety deposit boxes.
Low Season AUD 2,448 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 2,837 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 3,154 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 3,744 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2023
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge and taxes
Everything about the place exudes quality and with the best staff ever this was one holiday I will remember for a long time.
Thanks to Dewi and her incredible team at Bali Villa Escapes for arranging this for me.
Great value for money and worth every cent and I would 100% recommend villa Markisa to anyone wanting a fairy tale wedding venue or for groups who want to holiday in paradise.
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Uluwatu
Villa Soham is a luxurious 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental on the southern tip of Bali’s, Bukit Peninsula really close to Uluwatu. Part of an exclusive private estate; Sohamsa Ocean Estate guests can easily explore Bali’s best beaches, swim, dine at Jimbaran Bay, enjoy water sports activities at Nusa Dua & Pandawa Beach (only 600 meters away), visit ancient temples in Uluwatu or just relax in your fabulous holiday sanctuary.
If you’re looking for a modern villa with the very best in amenities, facilities, professional staff and gorgeous clifftop/oceanfront location, look no further than Villa Ambar. This luxury 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental ticks all the boxes for an unforgettable Balinese getaway. You will be met at the airport by your personal chauffeur who […]
Villa Tamarama is possibly one of Bali’s most deluxe 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rentals. Located at Ungasan Clifftop Resort, perched on the cliff-tops overlooking the vast Indian Ocean, Villa Tamarama takes tropical holidaying to a whole new level. This stunning residence was voted the best family holiday villa in Bali in 2016. You will have all the services of a five-star resort nestled in the private and exclusive Estate.
An amazing villa in a breathtaking location, Villa Santai Sorga is a 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental at The Ungasan Clifftop Resort & is a Hacienda inspired architecturally designed luxury villa with facilities, amenities and services that are second to none. Featuring 5 luxurious king-size bedrooms, a 30-metre clifftop frontage, private infinity pool easily […]
One of the most luxurious villas located in the Ungasan Clifftop Resort, Villa Jamadara is a spectacular 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental built right on the pristine shores of the beach. The villa is perfect for large families or groups who are looking for a relaxing holiday filled with fun, sun and surfing. The […]
Set above cliff tops on the Bukit Peninsula at Uluwatu, Villa Bayuh Sabbha is a stunning 5 bedroom Uluwatu villa holiday rental featuring traditional Balinese design elements seen in the use of alang-alang roofs, local stone and timbers, artifacts and artworks and above all offers guests a complete sense of peace. Five bedrooms provide luxury […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols