What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Sensational Seminyak location near Eat Street and the very trendy Oberoi area
- Out door BBQ area – great for those family al fresco dinners
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacy, delis, bakeries, health food shops, taxis, yoga studios, bottle shops & car / scooter hire
- Sensational value for money as your getting your own private pool holiday villa in this popular location
- Extra kid’s room adjoined with master bedroom
- In house villa staff
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Santai Drupadi is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & features traditional Balinese aesthetics and is designed for maximum enjoyment of its large tropical gardens and private pool areas. Villa Santai is a fantastic Bali holiday home for families or group of friends, wanting to be close to all the action, without compromising on peace and serenity.
Outdoor and Pool Area
High perimeter walls give guests complete privacy whilst enjoying the large tropical garden and swimming pool areas. A spacious lawn allows the kids plenty of space to run and play games, settle down into one of the day beds shaded by umbrellas and sip on a cocktail as you work on your tan. A large gazebo allows you to relax out of the sun and there’s a poolside shower to for cooling rinses in between swims.
The open-air and open-plan living area is located at the end of the pool, a solid timber lounge suite with soft cushions is the perfect social hub, traditional artworks add to the authentic Balinese ambience. A circular dining table comfortably seats 8 guests and more armchairs and sofas are positioned around the LCD TV with cable channels. The kitchen is well equipped with a stove, microwave, coffee & juice machines to cater to all your needs.
A master suite is off the living area and doubles as a study, earthly hues decorate the room and doors open onto the garden area. The canopied king size bed ensures long restful sleeps and a flat-screen TV with sofa offers entertainment. If travelling with kids there is an interconnecting door to the next suite that features bunk beds and the en-suite a monsoon shower. Three more guest suites also offer king sized bedding, private en-suites with rain showers, air-con and two rooms have private patios and twin bed configuration can be arranged.
Staff and Services
The friendly Balinese staff will take great pride in making sure your stay is completely relaxing and memorable for all the right reasons. The villa will be cleaned daily; the villa manager will be on hand to entertain any special requests and the staff can do any grocery shopping done if needed.
Around Villa Santai Drupadi, Seminyak
Located just off Jalan Drupadi, you can easily walk to huge selection of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, spas, bars and night spots. Head up to Jalan Oberoi where you will find the newly built Seminyak Square, Ku de ta Beach Club, the Corner Café, Sisterfields and Ultimo for some delicious Italian food. If you love your food, going out for dinner, options for entertaining the kids, practicing some yoga, lots of shopping or just sitting in a cafe and watching the world go by, then Villa Santai Drupadi is your perfect choice.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Santai Drupadi well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms, three with queen-sized beds and one with twin single beds.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All beds have mosquito nets and bedroom doors are protected by a screen door
- If your worried about valuables there is a safe in each room
- Hairdryers for guests use
- There is a modern kitchen that has everything you could possibly want
- Free internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop or just use the wireless connection
- TV with cable & DVD player
- 50sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Pool-side bale with bench and coffee table
- Sun beds, umbrella and pool towels
- Santai is designed with your holiday comfort in mind
Villa Santai Drupadi has an army of really helpful and friendly villa staff to make sure your stay is perfect – housekeepers, gardeners and full security for peace of mind while on holiday
Low Season 594 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 16 March
- 11 October – 20 December
Shoulder Season 660 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 16 May
High Season 715 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 11 October
Peak Season 858 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2021
- Rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates are includes Government tax & services charge.
Rates Include :
- Daily morning breakfast cooked in the villa
- House keeping staff and guest assistant
- cool towel
- fruit basket and welcome drink upon arrival
- 1 complimentary baby cot
The villa is better than the pics and it's really clean and wonderful. There is a real calming feeling about the place. See for yourself. We highly recommend it and have already booked a week next year.
Location was far better than we expected and getting to restaurants and shops as well as things to do for the kids was easy. Taxis were always driving past. In fact most times we simply walked to Eat Street.
We did organise a pool fence before hand with Dewi and Bali Villa Escapes and I would recommend this if your coming with kids. Pool was the centre piece of the villa and where we spent most of the time. Large enough so the kids could play at one end and the adults at the other.
I also want to mention the villa staff and as I write this review I remember them being so lovely and nice with the kids.
Happy to recommend this villa to others.
Staff, amenities and the pool area were exactly what we were looking for. A great Bali holiday experience.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Casa Brio is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & captures the essence of luxury tropical living at its finest. The villas location along the up-scale Petitenget strip means you can easily walk to the beach as well as some of the best tourist attractions and restaurants including Ku De Ta, Potato Head, […]
Villa De Suma is a tropical 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. The swimming pool is surrounded by lush gardens on one side and a wooden deck on the other, what a way to spend the day with the kids. Stylish rattan pool chairs and comfortable offer a comfortable spot to relax as you watch […]
The Layar is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & sits within the secure grounds of an exclusive private villa estate. Surrounded by a beautiful tropical garden, with your own private pool and stunning architecture, Villa The Layar offers luxurious holiday accommodation for up to 8 guests. Located just a few hundred meters from […]
Seminyak Villas – Villa Banyu is a 4 bedroom luxury holiday villa in Seminyak featuring contemporary design & smartly incorporates water elements into its design layout. The living areas and accommodation wings are encircled by a beautiful swimming pool and calming fish ponds. A prime Seminyak location, the villa is strategically located close to some […]
Tucked down a small lane just behind Bintang Supermarket, on Jalan Raya Seminyak, lies the brilliant Villa Mahkota. This elegant 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental offers comfortable accommodation amid a traditional Balinese pavilion style, resort layout. An extensive outdoor garden with a large private pool sits next to the outdoor poolside bar, a recipe […]
Guests of 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, Villa Vara have a pleasant 5-10 min stroll to Seminyak Beach where you can enjoy a dinner at a fine dining restaurant or a cold beer on the colorful beanbags as the sun sets over the ocean. The villa is a lovely example of Balinese architecture featuring […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings