What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Central Seminyak location where you are near the beach as well as restaurants, cafes, bars and shops
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, taxis, supermarkets, great deli’s, bakeries, health food shops, taxis, patisseries, yoga studios, gyms, car/scooter hire & pharmacy
- Outdoor gazebo with bar & BBQ – perfect for entertaining and those al fresco dinners
- A short 10-minute walk to Double Six Beach
- Gorgeous swimming pool and garden area
- Villa manager
- Close to ‘Eat Street’ where there are lots of exciting restaurants & places to take the kids for dinner
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
A perfect blend of traditional Balinese design aesthetics with contemporary features, Villa Saphir is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & boasts tropical character with its thatched roofed pavilions.
A perfect Seminyak location for a family or group of friends wanting to be right in the action with the luxury of a peaceful 4 bedroom retreat that provides plenty of space for the kids to play in comfort. The villa is also close to the beach so you won’t have the hassle of arranging transport for the whole family or group just to catch a magical sunset.
Outdoor & Pool area
The generously sized pool fills most of the outdoor area and is flanked by a spacious palimanan pool deck that offers plenty of seating for all the guests on comfy sun lounges with market umbrellas to help manage a perfect tan. There is plenty of lush green foliage and tropical palms to make sure you know you’re on the island of the gods and the poolside gazebo has a fantastic bar packed with cold drinks and the BBQ is always ready for cooking a lunchtime feast.
The largest pavilion with its traditional Alang-Alang roof is where guests can relax out of the sun and enjoy fine dining prepared by skilful in-house chefs. Guests can enjoy air-conditioned comfort here or open the large sliding doors to bring the outdoors in and the tropical sea breezes. A chunky rattan lounge is a great spot to relax and enjoy the flat-screen TV with a DVD player to watch a movie or maybe some live football. Sit up to the large dining table and enjoy the international flare served up by your chef in the fully equipped kitchen.
The fully air-conditioned master suite is tucked away in its very own private pavilion with access to the garden, guests can request a queen size or twin bed configuration here. The en-suite has a lovely stone soaking tub and an outdoor rain shower makes for comfortable bathing. The remaining 3 guest suites all feature Queen Size beds with sheer mosquito netting with all the mod cons you need for entertainment and pleasant outdoor monsoon showers.
Staff & services
Villa Saphir is part of the Bugis villa complex where all-villa staff are professionally trained and deliver an exceptional level of service. Warm and welcoming the staff is trained to respect your privacy at all times and will deliver flexible service based on your personal requirements. The villa manager oversees the housekeepers, chefs, butlers and security personnel throughout your stay.
Around Villa Saphir, Seminyak
Villa Saphir finds itself in an exclusive private villa estate at perfectly located in a quiet lane along Jalan Drupadi which runs off Jalan Oberoi. The beauty of this location is you can walk to Double Six Beach, Jalan Oberoi and the beach at the iconic Potato Head & Ku De Ta Beach Clubs. Have a seafood banquet at Cocoon Beach Club, maybe a fine dining affair at Gado- Gado restaurant or smashed avocado on rye at the high-end Ku De Ta.
There are plenty of boutiques, spas, yoga studios and awesome cafes, sure to keep you occupied during your stay. Make sure you watch the sunset at Double Six beach and enjoy a cold Bintang at one of the many beachside cafes.
If you love to shop then Seminyak Village and Seminyak Square are close by and worth visiting as there are loads of shops and boutiques here and around the area. For cafe lovers, you are in luck as Seminyak is the cafe capital of Bali. Try Sisterfields, Monsieur Spoon, Pison, Revolver, Sea Circus, Kim Soo and Starbucks!
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Saphir well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Four bedrooms all with private en-suite bedrooms, three with king-sized beds, and one with twin single beds
- The villa is completely air-conditioned
- There are safes in all rooms for your personal and valuable belongings
- All rooms have hairdryers
- A kitchen that’s fully equipped and extremely modern
- Wifi connection throughout the villa so you can start uploading your holiday snaps to your Facebook page
- 85sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in for the children
- Poolside bale – great for massages, relaxation, chilling out and afternoon naps
- Outdoor bar and grill
- Sunbeds, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor shower by the pool
- Back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8 am-4 pm
- Daily personal guest assistance service from 7 am-11 pm
- 24 / 7 security
- Villa Saphir is fully staffed plus there is a villa manager who will take care of all your holiday requirements
Low Season AUD 524 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 16 March
- 1 December – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 582 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 16 May
- 1 October – 1 December
High Season AUD 756 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 1 October
Peak Season AUD 908 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2023
Villa rates include Government tax, service charge & taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bedsheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
We have already booked our stay for next year.
My young son had his 7th birthday here and we really appreciated the birthday cake made for him!!
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Alabali is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & provides a level of sophistication not often seen. Attention to detail is evident, with the carefully chosen works of art and antique fine furnishings. Guests may feel as though they are in a Balinese tropical paradise. This luxury villa accommodates 8 guests and is in close proximity to the world-famous beach club, KU DE TA and is also very close to Seminyak Village where there are lots of great restaurants and shops.
Villa Sesari is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental just off Jalan Drupadi and just a few hundred meters from the lovely Double Six Beach, & is perfectly positioned to enjoy both Seminyak and Legian. Spacious bedrooms are spread throughout the property which also boasts a huge free-form swimming pool, amazing al-fresco dining options and friendly staff to cater to your holiday needs. Plus you’re only 1.7 km to Potato Head Beach Club, 700 metres to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall & 600 metres to Made’s Warung Seminyak.
Villa Amman is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is ideally located in a fabulous Seminyak location just one block back from the most popular tourist strip, Jalan Oberoi or Eat Street. Guests will also enjoy the peace, quiet and security of the villa private estate. Fully staffed, the villa sleeps up to 8 guests. You’re only 300 metres to Seminyak Square, 1.1 km to Double Six Beach & only 800 metres to Ku De Ta. If location is important this is the perfect villa.
Villa An Tan is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is located just off Jalan Drupadi, offers guests a wonderful central & prime Seminyak location. Four well-appointed bedrooms with spacious living and entertaining areas provide exceptional accommodation for 8 guests. If you’re looking for a villa with a fantastic outdoor setting and Balinese design, combined with all the essentials of modern living, then Villa An Tan definitely delivers.
Villa Manis is part of The Aramanis villa complex and is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental which offers luxury private holiday accommodation with exceptional 5-star services. Guests will enjoy complete privacy & security in wonderful Seminyak location. This modern villa offers all the creature comforts with exceptional amenities including a private pool and […]
Villa Anjali Blue is a wonderful 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, bringing with it; a sense of seaside freshness, perfect for a Bali holiday. Four dedicated bedroom suites will accommodate up to 8 guests, a large tropical garden and private pool will offer hours of outdoor fun. Its location is a short walk from Petitenget Beach and its lively little streets where there’s lots of dining and shopping – ( 1 km to Seminyak Village, 300 metres to Petitenget Street & 800 metres to Potato Head Beach Club ).
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols