UPDATE ON COVID-19 POLICY – FIND OUT MORE
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Central Seminyak location where you are near the beach as well as restaurants, cafes, bars and shops
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, taxis, supermarkets, great deli’s, bakeries, health food shops, taxis, patisseries, yoga studios, gyms, car / scooter hire & pharmacy
- Outdoor gazebo with bar & BBQ – perfect for entertaining and those al fresco dinners
- A short 10 minute walk to Double Six Beach
- Gorgeous swimming pool and garden area
- Villa manager
- Close to ‘Eat Street’ where there are lots of exciting restaurants & places to take the kids for dinner
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
A perfect blend of traditional Balinese design aesthetics with contemporary features, Villa Saphir is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & boasts tropical character with its thatched roofed pavilions.
A perfect Seminyak location for a family or group of friends wanting to be right in the action with the luxury of a peaceful 4 bedroom retreat that provides plenty of space for the kids to play in comfort. The villa is also close to the beach so you won’t have the hassle of arranging transport for the whole family or group just to catch a magical sunset.
Outdoor & Pool area
The generous sized pool fills most of the outdoor area and is flanked by a spacious palimanan pool deck that offers plenty of seating for all the guests on comfy sun lounges with market umbrellas to help manage a perfect tan. There is plenty of lush green foliage and tropical palms to make sure you know you’re on the island of the gods and the poolside gazebo has a fantastic bar packed with cold drinks and the BBQ is always ready for cooking a lunchtime feast.
The largest pavilion with its traditional alang-alang roof is where guests can relax out of the sun and enjoy fine dining prepared by the skillful in-house chefs. Guests can enjoy air-conditioned comfort here or open the large sliding doors to bring the outdoors in and the tropical sea breezes. A chunky rattan lounge is a great spot to relax and enjoy the flat-screen TV with DVD player to watch a movie or maybe some live football. Sit up to the large dining table and enjoy the international flare served up by your chef in the fully equipped kitchen.
The fully air-conditioned master-suite is tucked away in its very own private pavilion with access to the garden, guests can request a queen size or twin bed configuration here. The en-suite has a lovely stone soaking tub and an outdoor rain shower makes for comfortable bathing. The remaining 3 guest suites all feature Queen Size beds with sheer mosquito netting with all the mod cons you need for entertainment and pleasant outdoor monsoon showers.
Staff & services
Villa Saphir is part of the Bugis villa complex where all villa staff are professionally trained and deliver an exceptional level of service. Warm and welcoming the staff is trained to respect your privacy at all times and will deliver flexible service based on your personal requirements. The villa manager oversees the housekeepers, chefs, butlers and security personnel throughout your stay.
Around Villa Saphir, Seminyak
Villa Saphir finds itself in an exclusive private villa estate at perfectly located in a quiet lane along Jalan Drupadi which runs off Jalan Oberoi. The beauty of this location is you can walk to Double Six Beach, Jalan Oberoi and the beach at the iconic Potato Head & Ku De Ta Beach Clubs. Have a seafood banquet at Cocoon Beach Club, maybe a fine dining affair at Gado- Gado restaurant or smashed avocado on rye at the high-end Ku De Ta.
There are plenty of boutiques, spas, yoga studios and awesome cafes, sure to keep you occupied during your stay. Make sure you watch the sunset at Double Six beach and enjoy a cold Bintang at one of the many beach side cafes.
If you love to shop then Seminyak Village and Seminyak Square are close by and worth visiting as there are loads of shops and boutiques here and around the area. For cafe lovers your in luck as Seminyak is the cafe capital of Bali. Try: Sisterfields, Monsieur Spoon, Pison, Revolver, Sea Circus, Kim Soo and Starbucks!
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Saphir well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Four bedrooms all with private en-suite bedrooms, three with king-sized beds, and one with twin single beds
- The villa is completely air conditioned
- There are safes in all rooms for your personal and valuable belongings
- All rooms have hairdryers
- Kitchen that’s fully equipped and extremely modern
- Wifi connection throughout the villa so you can start uploading your holiday snaps to your Facebook page
- 85sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in for the children
- Pool side bale – great for massages, relaxation, chilling out and afternoon naps
- Outdoor bar and grill
- Sun beds, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor shower by the pool
- Back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8am-4pm
- Daily personal guest assistance service from 7am-11pm
- 24 / 7 security
- Villa Saphir is fully staffed plus there is a villa manager who will take care of all your holiday requirements
Low Season AUD 594 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 16 March
- 1 December – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 660 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 16 May
- 1 October – 1 December
High Season AUD 858 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 1 October
Peak Season AUD 1,029 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2021
Villa rates are includes Goverment tax, service charge & taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bed sheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
We have already booked our stay for next year.
My young son had his 7th birthday here and we really appreciated the birthday cake made for him!!
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Akara Villas is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is part of an exclusive private villa estate in what has now become the most fashionable part of the Seminyak strip along Jalan Petitenget. Villa Akara is a wonderful holiday villa that is the epitome of luxury tropical living where you will experience warm […]
Villa Gembira is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & offers holiday makers a great Seminyak location just a short stroll from Seminyak Beach and Bintang Supermarket along Jalan Raya Seminyak – this puts you right in the heart of the really popular Double Six area. Four bedrooms, a spacious garden with large pool […]
Villa Intan is ir 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental. A fantastic traditional style villa with a huge tropical garden, lots of spacious living and sleeping areas is what guests will love when they book their next Bali escape at Villa Intan. Two alang-alang roofed buildings house 4 bedrooms, while the villa offers all the modern […]
Nestled in the heart of the most exciting part of Bali; central Seminyak, Villa Ku Besar offers a quiet location with easy access to the most sort after areas and most importantly the sands of Seminyak Beach. The very spacious 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental offers extensive gardens, fantastic living areas, a huge 24 […]
Villa Casa Brio is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & captures the essence of luxury tropical living at its finest. The villas location along the up-scale Petitenget strip means you can easily walk to the beach as well as some of the best tourist attractions and restaurants including Ku De Ta, Potato Head, […]
If you’re travelling on a budget with the family or a group of friends, then 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental; Villa Thiara offers great value for money with the highly sought after Seminyak area. Tucked down a quiet lane the villa provides guests easy access to the Oberoi strip and just a short stroll will bring you to Seminyak Beach and Ku de ta Beach Club.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress free
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- We accept payment in AU$ currency
- Free airport pickup for all bookings