What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Fabulous Seminyak location close to all the best bars, cafes, restaurants & shops. Everything is at your doorstep. If you’re coming here as a family there are lots of child-friendly restaurants nearby
- 400 metres to Made’s Warung Seminyak, 800 metres to Cocoon Beach Club & 3.5 km to Hard Rock Cafe
- This is AMAZING value for money – for the price you get a huge 4 bedroom gorgeous villa in a popular Seminyak area.
- Poolside Balinese bale right next to the pool
- Huge tropical garden with a big swimming pool – the kids are going to love this!
- BBQ area for those al fresco family dinners & if your here with friends this is perfect for those dinner parties.
- Villa cleaned daily
- Spacious open plan interiors
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, bottle shops, supermarkets, taxis, deli’s, bakeries, patisseries, health food shops, car/scooter hire and pharmacy
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2021 – find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact us today – we are open 7 days
Villa Alam in a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a beautiful representation of Balinese architecture and design. Located in a central Seminyak area, four spacious and wonderfully decorated en-suite bedrooms provide for a luxurious holiday experience. The traditional alang-alang roofs, pavilion-style buildings and tasteful timber furnishings and modern elements all make for a great holiday. Plus you’re only 1.1 km to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall, 400 metres to Bintang Supermarket & 2 km to Potato Head Beach Club – the ultimate in Bali beach holiday living!
If you’re travelling with a group of friends or extended family then you’re sure to have a great holiday staying at Villa Alam.
Outdoor and pool area
The outdoor area of villa Alam is extensive with a huge garden filled with frangipani trees, lush green lawns, a wonderful pool with plenty of recliners, day beds, umbrellas and not one but bale’s where you can rest peacefully in the shade. One of the bales is great for outdoor dining with a BBQ where the chef can prepare lunches and dinners for you.
The living area
The open living area has high ceilings and plenty of fans to keep the area cool. The modern kitchen is well equipped with plenty of appliances and a great island breakfast bar. The robust timber dining table is great for formal dining and seats 10. After a meal relax on the suede sofa, kick off your shoes and watch a movie on the 40 inch flat-screen TV with 50 international channels and a DVD-player. The space is nicely decorated with traditional artworks and ornaments and provides perfect views of the pool and garden.
4 Bedrooms with air-con
Villa Alam features four bedrooms, two are set either side of the main living pavilion while another two are stand-alone bungalows right by the pool. The two suites at the main pavilion are mirror images of one another, king-size beds provide sleeping enjoyment and the open-air ensuite bathrooms offer a tropical vibe with rain-showers and twin vanities. The poolside bungalows have private patios with daybeds and once again open-air en-suite bathrooms with monsoon showers.
Staff and services
Guests will hardly have to lift a finger while holidaying at Villa Alam. A veritable army of staff includes a villa manager, butlers, villa attendants, gardeners, pool attendants and security guards to keep you safe at all times. If you want to be pampered you have to stay here.
Around Villa Alam, Seminyak ( handy location near the beach, shops, cafes and Eat Street!! )
Jalan Drupadi is a fantastic location where guests can easily access the ‘Eat Street’ culinary delights and also the beach at Gado Gado. Here there are plenty of beach bars with comfy bean bags on the sand to welcome in magical Bali sunsets while enjoying your favourite drinks. Villa Alam is in a great location where you can easily explore Seminyak’s popular attractions, restaurants and shops by foot.
If you love your coffee there are loads of cafes nearby where you can also take the kids for a bite to eat. Make sure you go to Revolver ( for the best coffee in Seminyak), Cornerhouse (great to take the kids here for a meal), Monsieur Spoon (amazing croissants & pastries), Sea Circus, Kim Soo, Kynd Community, Coffee Cartel, Shelter Cafe, Moka, Starbucks and the very popular Sisterfields.
For the ladies, there are lots of stylish day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments head to Jari Menari, The Shampoo Lounge or Therapy Day Spa at the top of Eat Street. Follow this up by a day bargaining with locals for souvenirs in Legian or perhaps browse the art galleries, jewellery & homewares stores in the chic Obeois area.
If you want to party start the night off at The Champagne Bar on Jalan Kayu Aya then it’s off to Motel Mexicola, Los Gringos or Lacalaca for tequila, tacos, Bintangs and lots of fun. Continue the party at La Favela where you can dance till dawn or finish up the evening with a nightcap at Potato Head Beach Club before heading back to the villa for a swim.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Waterbom Bali for a fun day out on the waterslides or perhaps a surf lesson at Double Six beach where you can hire boards and instructors by the hour. Finns Recreation Club is loads of fun with trampolines, ten pin bowling, waterslides and a huge indoor trampoline centre. For dinner there are burgers at Grill’d, BossMan or Johnny Rockets & they’ll love the treats at Candylicious for dessert.
Make sure you also go to Double Six beach for the sunset as this is where it all happens from 4 pm onwards. Grab a bean bag at any one of the dozen of beach cafes ( our fave is La Plancha ), have a cold Bintang, some snacks and enjoy the best sunset on the island.
When you stay at Villa Alam there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Seminyak villa with holidaymakers so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Alam well in advance.
- 4 bedrooms: of which 2 have king-sized beds and 2 have twin beds, with en-suite bathrooms. The twin beds can be pushed together to form Super King-size bed when required
- All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned
- Digital safe deposit boxes in each bedroom to lock up your jewellery, passports, computers and currency
- Fully equipped kitchen, with large refrigerator. If you need any grocery supplies your villa staff will be more than happy to go shopping with you
- Free internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop or just use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area, with 45 international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports
- Swimming pool 50m2 with shallow step-in area for the kids
- Poolside bale with day bed – great for massages and reading
- Chairs by the pool, umbrellas and towels
- Daily Housekeeping 08.00 am – 04.00 pm
- Daily professional personal guest assistant service, 07.00 am – 11.00 pm
- 24-hour security
- Fully staffed with a villa manager who will be more than happy to help you with dinner reservations, tour bookings, car hire, shopping, even organising a dinner party.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season AUD 497 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 16 March
- 1 December – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 552 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 16 May
- 1 October – 1 December
High Season AUD 717 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 1 October
Peak Season AUD 861 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2021
Villa rates include Government tax, service charge, taxes, etc.
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bedsheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards & safes in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed.
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
A massive thanks to Dewi and Ina at Bali Villa Escapes for putting up with all our emails and organising this at the last moment. We have already made plans to come back here next year with another couple.
Cannot thank them enough.
All round, a great holiday!
Wonderful staff and fun times. Thanks to all the staff at Alam for a great holiday
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
If you’re looking for a budget 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental in a fabulous location right next to the beach with a huge swimming pool but without paying a fortune for it, then Villa Riva is for you! For four couples this is great value, on top of that you will be waited on […]
Villa Plawa is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & has been transformed into a beautiful holiday villa right in the heart of happening Seminyak. It’s just a 10 min walk to the beach in front of Gado-Gado restaurant and close to several popular cafes as well as Bintang Supermarket for all your grocery […]
The exclusive private villa estate “The Residence Seminyak” is where you will discover the delightful 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental; Villa Senang. Built over two storey’s this modern holiday villa accommodates up to 8 guests, featuring spacious living areas, a private pool and a 24-hour concierge service as well as round the clock butler services. Plus your only 400 metres to Seminyak villas & 1 km to Double Six Beach – a fabulous villa in top location!
Set just off Jalan Camplung Tanduk and just a few hundred meters from the vibrant beach bars of Seminyak & Double Six Beach, Villa Tresna is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & offers traditional Balinese design, plenty of indoor and outdoor communal living areas and all the modern amenities for a very comfortable […]
Villa Ozamiz is a private pool holiday 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental and is located in the small alley off Eat Street which is also commonly known as Jalan Kayu Aya. This means the villa is in one of the best positions in Seminyak. You are right on Eat St! The open plan living […]
Villa Ley is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a lovely island home located on a quiet lane in the centre of trendy and fashionable Seminyak. Tropical as can be, Villa Ley has 4 air-conditioned bedrooms and it makes a perfect oasis in the heart of the action. Stroll down to the beach to catch the sunset, go shopping or head over to the spa – it’s all easy from Villa Ley in Seminyak with family-friendly restaurants, world-famous beach clubs – need we say any more?
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings