Is It Safe To Rent A Holiday Villa in Bali?
It’s completely safe and there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
In short the answer is yes. But this will depend on the booking agency you decide to go with. I totally understand many people’s apprehension and reluctance to put their holiday planes and trust in an website they have never seen before. But, when you are booking your holiday Villa through Bali Villa Escapes, you can be 100% confident that you are working with an established and credible Villa Booking agency who has been in business since 2005.
You can’t be in business as long as we have if your not a legitimate and well respected, professional operator with a proven track record, regardless of the business or industry you operate in.
I also understand that over the past couple of years there has been some negative press and publicity surrounding people who have gone online to make a booking for their holiday villa, only to find out that they have been scammed by a bogus website offering fraudulent villas.
We totally understand many people’s apprehension and reluctance to hand over their credit card details to a stranger, and in some cases many would also be against this, it’s human nature, however we pride ourselves on our professionalism and integrity, our directors are of the most upstanding calibre with years of experience in Australia.
I just want to make it totally clear to people who are on this website and may be hesitating about renting a villa from us or our reservation staff. Please what ever you do, do not be concerned. Yes I have raised the issue here and yes I may have planted the seed in your mind but Bali Villa Escapes has booked thousands of Villas for Australian’s who have had nothing but nice things to say.
When you make a booking with us, you get the knowledge and experience of 2 companies: Bali Realty and Bali Villa Escapes who have both been in this industry for many years with an unmatched track record in terms of both the products we offer and the service we provide to our customers.
You will find that dealing with us is easy, very transparent and best of all we are quick to respond to your inquiry. If you are still in doubt I urge you to read the reviews we have received on our Trust Pilot page which are from happy and very satisfied clients. We understand that some similar style websites may post fake reviews but in no way we do we touch or write our own. These are all 100% genuine from people who have just returned from staying in one of our villas. Just click on the following link:
We are one of the few online booking agencies that have a physical address. This means we are totally accountable and responsible. If, after that you still have some concerns I urge you to call our office and speak with either Dewi / Nathan in Bali or Steven in Sydney ( the phone number is on the website) who can put your mind at ease. This is how serious and honest we are.
We are not in the business of looking to make a quick buck, we are here to ensure that you not only get the best value for money when it comes to booking your Villa but you also get the best service. Remember our main aim is to see that you have the best holiday possible in Bali.
This is a review that we just received from another happy holiday maker:
‘We have just returned from our stay at Villa Bersantai, Seminyak and wanted to express our delight in the lovely villa and in particular the service we received from Nyoman who looked after us. He was always so willing to offer help and so polite whilst at the same time discreet and he went about his work without us knowing he was in the villa.
We will certainly recommend the villa to all our friends and look forward to the next time we visit Bali and hope that the villa is available.
Please pass on our thoughts to the owners of the villa.
Cath Fitch Personal Assistant
5 tell tale signs that your dealing with a legitimate villa management agency
- Firstly they have to have a phone number if case you need to speak with them. Like us, we have 2 numbers; one in Bali and the other in Sydney
- Secondly, they must have been around for at least a couple of years. There are many start ups in this industry that will throw a website together and put a few villas on display. These are the sites that you need to be wary of. Again, if you can’t contact them don’t book through them.
- Make sure that they have an office in the country you are booking from. Like us we have an office in Australia and we are an Australian business. You are there fore protected under Australian consumer laws. This adds a layer of protection and security for you when dealing with us.
- You should be able to EFT the villa fee to a local Australian bank account or be able to use your credit card. With us you can do both as we have a Westpac account that you can pay into.
- Check all testimonials on Google and other sites. As, above check out what people are saying about us on other websites. All the reviews we have are 100% real, legitimate and totally honest.