UPDATE ON COVID-19 POLICY – FIND OUT MORE
What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Private chef & driver
- Amazing value considering you are getting 5 modern & luxurious bedrooms all with en suites
- Gorgeous infinity swimming pool with sensational views over the ocean – here you can watch those famous Balinese sunsets from the privacy of your own luxurious villa
- 20 min from the heart of Canggu’s Batu Bolong area where there are lots of restaurants and cafes
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Fully air conditioned
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacy, supermarkets, bakeries, delis, patisseries, car / scooter hire, gyms & yoga studios
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team – we are open 7 days
The Beach Villa Cemagi is a stunning 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental located right on the lovely shores of the Cemagi Beach in Canggu.
Built in 2008 and designed by the renowned French architect, Fredo Taffin, the villa was completely renovated in 2015 and now has a more sophisticated, luxurious and elegant look.
The five bedroom beachfront villa is perfect for a large family or group who want to indulge in all the fun and thrill of an island holiday.
Outdoor and pool area
When guests walk into the compound of Beach Villa Cemagi, they are immediately blown away by its sheer beauty, space and natural look. The lawns are lush and well maintained, tall palm trees dot the landscape, beautiful boulders placed right on the lawns and a stunning view of the ocean complete the masterpiece. The villa boasts of two swimming pools; one tucked away by the fence and the other is a stunning infinity pool that offers a gorgeous sea view. All around the outdoors are several cozy sitting areas where guests can sit, relax or enjoy a meal right out in the gardens.
The living area
The villa has several sitting areas with its main living area located in the building right beside the infinity pool. It is simply but tastefully furnished. There is a brown sofa set which directly faces the pool and the ocean. Right beside it is a lovely 10 person dining table where guests can sit and enjoy tasty meals prepared by the in-house chef. Beside the dining area is the ultramodern kitchen with bar stools pulled up to its marble counters. This is great for evening drinks with friends or just enjoying a snack.
5 Luxurious bedrooms with air con
Beach Villa Cemagi has 5 beautiful bedrooms with a total of four king beds and a queen bed. Each bedroom is as luxurious as can be and furnished with a flat screen TV, a comfortable couch, beautiful pieces of art and floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that lead out either to the gardens or a private patio. From each bedroom, guests have a breathtaking view of the gardens and the ocean. The bedrooms are perfect for getting a much needed rest after an extremely exciting day spent sun baking, sightseeing and enjoying this sensational location.
Staff and services
The villa is adequately managed by a villa manager. There is a chef, a butler, garden and pool attendants and daily housekeeping. A babysitter and spa therapist can be requested at a little extra charge. The villa has a fully equipped gym and a media room.
Around Beach Villa Cemagi, Canggu ( fantastic location on the beach!! )
A short walk from the villa takes you to the beautiful shores of the beach where you can surf, watch beautiful sunsets and relax. There are local cafes and bars minutes away from the villa and the bustling, popular areas of Seminyak and Canggu are within reach ( your driver can take your there ).
If you feel like a shopping or dining splurge the hip and happening area of Jalan Batu Bolong in Canggu is about 10-15 minutes away. You’ll find loads of cafes, restaurants & bars such as: the iconic Deus, Luigis Pizza, Cafe Organic, Taco Casa and the super popular Crate.
If you love your coffee then make sure you go to Monsieur Spoon (they have great pasties & food), The Common, Cafe Organic or Betelnut. And for a few sunset cocktails you can’t go past The Lawn or Old Man’s. This is where everyone goes to enjoy the music, food, vibe and the best sunset in Bali.
Travelling with kids? Take them for a surf lesson at Old Man’s Beach ( you can hire boards & an instructor ) or perhaps to the Finns Recreation Club where there are water slides, ten pin bowling and a huge in-door trampoline centre called Bounce. Follow this up with dinner at Wahaha Ribs or Schmurger Burger at the Tamora Gallery in Berawa.
Ladies, will be please to know that there are some upmarket day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done plus have one of those relaxing Balinese massages. Head to Batu Bolong and go to Spring day spa or Jalan Batu Mejan for some great treatments at e Space day spa. After your massage you can go shopping at the array of boutiques throughout the Canggu area where you can buy clothes, surf wear, jewellery and those must have Bali souvenirs. Make your way to the Love Anchor markets in the centre of Batu Bolong ( which are open daily ) and go from there. For a wider variety of shopping options head into Seminyak, Legian or Kuta’s Kartika Plaza area ( your complimentary villa driver will take you there).
When you stay at The Beach Villa Cemagi your going to have the ultimate beach style holiday – you’ll love it here!
Book your Bali holiday at The Beach Villa Cemagi well in advance as this is a popular Canggu villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Capacity : 10 adults ( 5 bedrooms: 4 with King-size beds and 1 with Queen size bed).
- Living areas : Dining room for 10 people and living room enveloped in air-conditioned, comfort or open sided with sliding doors, Dining covered terrace for 10 people, Kitchen with bar, Media room with 3 D screen, Beach bale with dining table for 12 , open-sided lounge , poolside bar and barbecue, Roof terrace on the second floor with lounge 2
- Pools : Villa side pool 18mx4m depth 1,5m, Beach side pool 18mx6m depth1,4m children’s section 6mx1m depth 0,5m Pools
- Dining : Western, Asian , vegetarian and children’s menus.
- Communication WiFi and mobile coverage .
- Entertainment 3 D TV in the media room . iPod dock and Bose speakers around the villa . TVs and DVD players in Bedrooms . Huge collections of DVD. Sony sound system at the beach bale .
- Sport Gym equipped with treadmill and bike . Body boards available . Badminton rackets and net available . The Nirvana Bali Golf Course of Tanah Lot is 9 km away .
- Villa manager
- Private chef
- 3 housekeeping
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Babysitters and spa therapists available on request (additional charge)
Low Season AUD 1,624 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 30 June
Low Season AUD 2,444 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 31 August
For other prices for other dates please contact our reservation staff for the best rates for 2019
Rates are subject to 10 % government charge and 5 % service charge
Please Note :
- Rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates are subject to 10 % government charge and 5 % service charge
- Breakfast for 2 persons per room
- Welcome drink and fresh towel upon arrival
- WiFi in the villa
- A Chef
- Daily cleaning
- A 7 seats car with driver 8 hours a day (excluding petrol)
The villa itself was absolutely amazing with large modern and spacious bedrooms that were cleaned daily by the staff. The kids had a sensational time swimming in the pool and we just loved relaxing in the open plan living areas and soaking up the warm tropical sea breezes.
Villa Cemagi is really a perfect family holiday villa and a once in a life time experience for us and the children.
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Vila Seseh Beach is set in a beachfront location in the quiet fishing village at Pantai Seseh and set on 2000 square meters of lush tropical surrounds. This luxurious 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental can sleep up to 10 guests. This wonderful villa offers lovely ocean views, a huge infinity private pool and large […]
The Junno Villa is a large 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental spread out over some 2000 square meters; guests will experience a wonderful Bali holiday experience amid the picture postcard, scenic rural landscapes of Canggu. Located just off Jalan Raya Padonan guests can easily reach Berawa, Echo and Batu Bolong within a few minutes […]
What’s perfect about Villa Karein is the location. How so? Well, it is perfectly peaceful, just a 5-minute drive from the beach and it is surrounded by rice fields. You would think you are holidaying somewhere far away from everywhere and everything but in reality, the buzzing Batu Bolong Street and Echo Beach in Canggu […]
The Iman Villa is a 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & is located in the most sought after Canggu area. It is as luxurious as it is beautiful. It is surrounded by lovely rice paddies, lush vegetation and scenic views. The villa is only minutes away from the bustling centre of Canggu and the […]
Villa Desa Roro is a 5 bedroom holiday villa rental in happening Canggu where you can experience plenty of peace and quiet as well as lots of holiday action. Villa Desa Roro sleeps up to 10 guests, in 5 air-conditioned bedrooms, amid a pleasant blend of Balinese design and contemporary elements. You can enjoy hours […]
Villa Indrani is a 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & offers modern tropical elegance. Just a few hundred meters from wonderful Berawa Beach in Canggu ( 5 min walk ) guests are going to be close to so many fabulous cafes, restaurants & beach clubs for their next Bali vacay – how perfect!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings