What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Beachfront location in Canggu
- One of the best wedding venues in Canggu
- It’s totally private & peaceful
- Perfect group or family holiday villa
- Magnificent 20-metre infinity swimming pool right on the ocean
- Near ATM’s, pharmacy, bottle shops, supermarkets, delis, patisseries, bakeries, delis, convenience stores, yoga studios & health food shops
- BBQ facilities – this is the perfect villa is you love your entertaining
- 1.6 km to Finns Recreation Club, 1.5 km to Cafe Del Mar & 850 metres km to Echo Beach
- Full-sized tennis court, gym, and spa
- Private chef & security
- Modern interiors with absolutely all the holiday must-haves; wifi, cable TV & DVD
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE for 2021 – find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Stunning beachfront five-bedroom villa at the end of one of Canggu’s most exclusive streets with private chef, security & gym.
The contemporary Arnalaya Beach House in Canggu is a gorgeous and sophisticated beachfront 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental with a stunning infinity-edge swimming pool that extends out to meet the ocean. Built to accommodate a large number of people, the villa is spacious, sitting on 4500sqm of land and boasts of all modern-day facilities that discerning holidaymakers have come to expect.
The sublime villa is highlighted by stylish and very elegant décor and modern architecture which maximizes on space and utilizes the local tropical surrounds to enhance the natural atmosphere of this amazing villa.
Outdoor and Pool Area
Villa Arnalaya has a lovely 2 storey building with a grey facade which overlooks beautiful lawns, gardens and the pool. Guests enter through a high gate and walk on a beautiful stone path which leads into the villa and to other areas. The villa boasts of a tennis court, a beautiful infinity pool overlooking the ocean and tall palm trees which support white hammocks. Beside the pool is a bale which contains a small sitting and dining area.
The Living Area
The living area of Villa Arnalaya is on the ground floor of the two-storey building. It is simply furnished and quite elegant. In it are white cane chairs, white and grey sofas, and lovely ornate wooden furniture. Guests can see the ocean in the distance and the pool and gardens quite clearly. There is also an indoor dining area in case guests prefer dining indoors and a modern kitchen where guests have all modern appliances required to make cooking less stressful.
5 Luxurious bedrooms with air-con
Villa Arnalaya has five beautiful bedrooms and also, the gym space can be converted to an extra twin bedroom if needed. There is enough room to accommodate 18 people easily and guests will definitely feel comfortable and never crowded. Each bedroom has it’s own private, modern en suite and the bathrooms have luxurious tubs where guests can enjoy relaxing baths.
Staff and Services ( includes your own chef )
The staff of the villa includes a chef, housekeeper and villa manager. Other staff like babysitters, personal trainers, etc. can be requested at an additional charge. There is also a wide selection of in-house villa menu which include Asian, intercontinental and vegetarian diets.
Around Arnalaya Beach House in Canggu ( fantastic location on the beach!! )
The famous Jalan Batu Bolong is the main shopping and entertainment strip of Canggu and is also within easy walking distance. Here you’ll find restaurants, cafes, day spas and bars. Make sure you try: Crate Cafe, Mason, Deus ex Machina, Betelnut, Vida, The Common and Monsieur Spoon for great coffee and pastries.
When it comes to sunset time head to Old Man’s for a cold Bintang, a few cocktails, chilled music, a meal and enjoy the fantastic vibe. It’s also family-friendly so take the kids here as well. If you want a more refined sunset experience cross the road to The Lawn and enjoy cool tunes played by DJ’s with fabulous cocktails.
For the ladies, there are some upmarket day spas close by where you can get your hair and nails done plus have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. Head to AMO, Goldust Beauty Lounge, the stylish Spring Day Spa or E Space Spa for the best treatments. Follow this up with an afternoon in the chic Oberoi area in Seminyak where you can browse art galleries, jewellery & homewares stores. You can also buy all your souvenirs & gifts at the Seminyak Flea Market next to KU DE TA.
You can also easily get to the popular Berawa area which also boasts cafes, bars and great places to take the family for a meal. The beach here at Berawa is a great surf spot and you also have the mega beach club; Finns here. You can spend the day here on your own private day bed or rent an entire cabana with your friends at the Finns VIP Club and enjoy a few drinks as you soak up the ocean views. Other beach clubs nearby worth visiting include La Brisa, La Laguna, Cafe Del Mar, Potato Head & Tropicola.
Other places to visit for a coffee & a bite to eat in Berawa include Milk & Madu ( which has a playground for the kids), Peloton Supershop, RUKO, the popular Bottega ( for great handmade pasta ) and Milu by Nook. Also visit the new Tamora Gallery which has even more clothing boutiques, cafes and a bottle shop.
If you love yoga then close by is the most popular yoga studio in Canggu called The Practice, which has daily yoga classes for all levels. There’s also an F45 studio within walking distance for a hard cardio workout.
Travelling with kids? Take them to the Finns Recreation Club where there are water slides, ten pin bowling and a huge in-door trampoline centre called Bounce. A day trip to Ubud’s Monkey Forest Temple is a great day out for the whole family or make your way to the holy Hindu Tanah Lot Temple for a cultural experience. They might even like a surf lesson at Old Man’s beach which is suitable for beginners. For dinner, there’s an authentic Indonesian meal at Made’s Warung or burgers at BB52 or Schmurger Burger. Al Bacio & Gaya serves amazing gelato for dessert.
If you love to surf you’ll be in heaven as all the beaches nearby offer some great surf breaks for all levels. Head to Echo, Pererenan, Old Man’s or Berawa beach for an early morning or late afternoon surf session.
This is the ultimate surfside getaway for sophisticated travellers to Bali that simply want the very best in villa accommodation.
Book your Canggu holiday at Arnalaya Beach House well in advance as this is a really popular villa especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- The villa can hold up to 18 people with 5 ensuite bedrooms with split king beds, one with an extra pull-down single bed; gym convertible to twin room with two further portable beds). Three extra beds available (additional charge). The bunk-bedded room also available for extra staff/nanny
- Air-conditioned lounge and formal dining for 14; entertainment room; pool lounge and dining bale also with a table for 14
- Swimming Pool: 20 x 8 metres, salt filtration
- 50-inch TV screen in entertainment room; Satellite TVs in bedrooms; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock
- Private tennis court; gym and personal trainer (on request); boxing gear; golf clubs
- If you want to have a private yoga session in the villa or organise and in house massage please speak to the villa manager who will be happy to organise this for you
- Arnalaya Beach House is really family-friendly and the facilities include: baby cot; high chair; bath; a monitor; changing mats; cutlery and plates; car seat; DVDs; games
- Spa room with two massage tables. In-villa treatments can be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and carried out by professional therapists including sports massage (extra cost applies)
- If you planning to have a wedding in Bali this is the ideal villa and can hold up to 150 people
- Office for guest use; barbecue and safety deposit box (to lock your valuables)
- Villa manager; private chef, housekeeping & villa security. Additional staff such as babysitters, personal trainers and masseuses on request (additional charge)
- A suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- A seven-seater car and driver is available for up to 8 hours a day at a special rate of AUD 32 ++ (petrol excluded)
Low Season AUD 2,567 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 3,173 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 3,535 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 3,857 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2022
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charge.
Nothing was forgotten and attention to our holiday needs was taken care of by the friendly and always smiling staff who were on hand the whole time ( yet respectful of our space). This was exactly what we were wanting; a beachside holiday villa in a lovely setting. 9 days was not enough and we can't wait to come back here again.
We were here with another family so there were 8 of us in total, yet we all had our own privacy. We travel to Bali regularly from Singapore for an escape and will make sure that we return to this villa next time. Huge thanks to Ina and Yayuk at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this and the airport pick up.
What an incredible experience!
We held our wedding here in August 2017 and could not be more blown away with the staff at this house.
They went over and beyond to make my day perfect! The Chef's even helped out make I was too sick to make my dessert!
The house is stunning, location is amazing and we can't wait and return hopefully soon.
TripAdvisor Reviewed August 2017
We booked three nights at this amazing property for the family, and held our dream wedding at the main lawn. The villa staff were extremely attentive to our needs, and even went beyond to ensure we were comfortable beyond what we could ask for. You needn't lift a finger for anything. Our family had an incredibly good time here, our guests loved the property and the wedding setting. We would not have done this any other way, and we were sad to have to leave.
TripAdvisor Reviewed June 2018
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Located in the green belt rice fields of Canggu and just a 5 min drive to Echo & Batu Bolong beaches, Villa Umah Di Sawah is a 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental & offers a fantastic tropical holiday living experience for a large family or group of friends who just love the idea of being in relaxed and laid back Canggu. The villa has a car and driver and the guests will enjoy free VIP membership at the Finns Recreation Club. What an incredible villa – hurry & see for yourself.
Vila Seseh Beach is set in a beachfront location in the quiet fishing village at Pantai Seseh and set on 2000 square meters of lush tropical surrounds. This luxurious 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental can sleep up to 10 guests and offers lovely ocean views, a huge infinity private pool and large manicured lawn areas making it a very popular villa for events, birthday parties and weddings. The location is ideal where your only 1.8 km to Echo Beach, 4.5 km to Cafe Del Mar & only 100 metres to Seseh Beach.
Located just a few minutes away from the popular and family friendly Finns Recreation Club, Villa Valentine is a 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental & is set amidst 3000 square meters of idyllic tropical gardens, where the kids will enjoy the freedom of the expansive grounds, fantastic swimming pool and best of all, the Berawa Beach is only 380 meters away, Finns Recreation Club is 650m away & Batu Belig Bach is 1 km away – what a sensational location!
Villa Semarapura is a breathtaking beach front 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental and is spacious, luxurious and simply stunning. Built to accommodate large groups, the villa is perfect for families or groups wanting to have a 5 star holiday in the fabulous area of Canggu. With its vast lawns and scenic views, it is also perfect for weddings and events where your only 50 m to Mengening Beach, 5.8 km to Cafe Del Mar and 3.6 km to Old Man’s Surf Break.
Villa Sound of the Sea as the name would suggest is an absolute beachfront holiday 5 bedroom Canggu villa rental & is located in the exclusive Pantai Lima Estate in rural Canggu. The villa is geared to accommodate a large family, group of friends or wedding party looking to have a fabulous time on their Bali getaway where your only 100 metres to Seseh Beach, 600 metres to Echo Beach & 5.7 km to KU DE TA.
Set amid the rice terraces of Canggu, Villa Bendega Nui is part of the Bendega Villas & is just a few minutes from Echo Beach and its popular cafes, great surf, beach bars, rolling waves and great shopping. This spacious 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental comprises contemporary design with elements of Balinese charm. An expansive private pool with its relaxation bale makes this the perfect beach style holiday villa where your only 700 m to Echo Beach, 3.2 km to Potato Head Beach Club & 1.7 km to the Finns Recreation Club.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings