- Beachfront location in Canggu
- One of the best wedding venues in Canggu
- It’s private & peaceful
- Perfect group or family holiday villa
- Magnificent 20-metre infinity swimming pool right on the ocean
- Near ATMs, pharmacies, bottle shops, supermarkets, delis, patisseries, bakeries, delis, convenience stores, yoga studios & health food shops
- BBQ facilities – this is the perfect villa if you love entertaining
- 1.6 km to Finns Recreation Club, 1.5 km to Cafe Del Mar & 850 metres km to Echo Beach
- Full-sized tennis court, gym, and spa
- Private chef & security
- Modern interiors with absolutely all the holiday must-haves; wifi, cable TV & DVD
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE for 2023 & 2024: find it cheaper, and we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Arnalaya Beach House Canggu
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
The contemporary Arnalaya Beach House in Canggu is a gorgeous and sophisticated beachfront 5-bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental with a stunning infinity-edge swimming pool that extends out to meet the ocean. Built to accommodate a large number of people, the villa is spacious, sitting on 4500 sqm of land and boasts of all modern-day facilities that discerning holidaymakers have come to expect.
The sublime villa is highlighted by stylish and exquisite décor and modern architecture, which maximizes space and utilizes the local tropical surroundings to enhance the natural atmosphere of this amazing villa.
Outdoor and Pool Area
Villa Arnalaya has a lovely 2 storey building with a grey facade that overlooks beautiful lawns, gardens and the pool. Guests enter through a high gate and walk on a beautiful stone path leading into the villa and other areas. The villa boasts a tennis court, a beautiful infinity pool overlooking the ocean and tall palm trees which support white hammocks. Beside the pool is a bale which contains a small sitting and dining area.
The Living Area
The living area of Villa Arnalaya is on the ground floor of the two-storey building. It is furnished and quite elegant. White cane chairs, grey sofas, and lovely ornate wooden furniture are in it. Guests can clearly see the ocean in the distance and the pool and gardens. There is also an indoor dining area in case guests prefer dining indoors and a modern kitchen where guests have all the modern appliances required to make cooking less stressful.
5 Luxurious bedrooms with air-con
Villa Arnalaya has five beautiful bedrooms, and the gym space can be converted to an extra twin bedroom if needed. There is enough room to accommodate 18 people easily, and guests will definitely feel comfortable and never crowded. Each bedroom has its own private, modern en suite, and the bathrooms have luxurious tubs where guests can enjoy relaxing baths.
Staff and Services ( includes your own chef )
The staff of the villa includes a chef, housekeeper and villa manager. Other staff, like babysitters, personal trainers, etc. can be requested at an additional charge. There is also a wide selection of in-house villa menus, including Asian, intercontinental and vegetarian diets.
Around Arnalaya Beach House in Canggu ( fantastic location on the beach!! )
The famous Jalan Batu Bolong is Canggu’s main shopping and entertainment strip and is also within easy walking distance. Here you’ll find restaurants, cafes, day spas and bars. Make sure you try: Crate Cafe, Shady Shack, Mason, Deus ex Machina, The Common and Monsieur Spoon for great coffee and pastries.
When it comes to sunset time, head to Old Man’s for a cold Bintang, a few cocktails, chilled music, and a meal and enjoy the fantastic vibe. It’s also family-friendly, so take the kids here as well. If you want a more refined sunset experience, cross the road to The Lawn and enjoy cool tunes played by DJs with fabulous cocktails.
For the ladies, there are some upmarket day spas where you can get your hair and nails done, plus have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. Head to AMO, Goldust Beauty Lounge, the stylish Spring Day Spa or E Space Spa for the best treatments. There is also the new Mynx Hair & Beauty on Jalan Nelayan. Follow this up with an afternoon in the chic Oberoi area in Seminyak, where you can browse art galleries, jewellery & homewares stores. You can also buy all your souvenirs & gifts at the Seminyak Flea Market next to KU DE TA.
You can also easily get to the popular Berawa area, which boasts cafes, bars and great places to take the family for a meal. The beach here at Berawa is a great surf spot, and you also have the mega beach club, Finns. You can spend the day here on your own private bed or rent an entire cabana with your friends at the Finns VIP Club and enjoy a few drinks as you soak up the ocean views. Other beach clubs nearby worth visiting include La Brisa, La Laguna, Cafe Del Mar, Potato Head, Mano Beach House & Tropicola.
Other places to visit for a coffee & a bite to eat in Berawa include Milk & Madu ( which has a playground for the kids), Peloton Supershop, RUKO, the popular Bottega (for great handmade pasta) and Milu by Nook. Also, visit the new Tamora Gallery, which has even more clothing boutiques, cafes and a bottle shop.
If you love yoga, then close by is the most popular yoga studio in Canggu called The Practice, which has daily yoga classes for all levels. There’s also an F45 studio within walking distance for a hard cardio workout. For those that want a hard gym workout, head to Bulls Gym on Jalan Raya Canggu.
Travelling with kids? Take them to the Finns Recreation Club, where there are water slides, ten-pin bowling and a huge in-door trampoline centre called Bounce. A day trip to Ubud’s Monkey Forest Temple is a great day out for the whole family, or make your way to the holy Hindu Tanah Lot Temple for a cultural experience. They might even like a surf lesson at Old Man’s Beach, which is suitable for beginners. For dinner, there’s an authentic Indonesian meal at Made’s Warung or burgers at BB52 or Schmurger Burger. Al Bacio & Gaya serves amazing gelato for dessert.
If you love to surf, you’ll be in heaven, as all the beaches nearby offer some great surf breaks for all levels. Head to Echo, Pererenan, Old Man’s or Berawa Beach for an early morning or late afternoon surf session.
This is the ultimate surfside getaway for sophisticated travellers to Bali that want the very best in Canggu villa accommodation.
- The villa can hold up to 18 people with 5 ensuite bedrooms with split king beds, one with an extra pull-down single bed; gym convertible to twin room with two further portable beds). Three extra beds are available (additional charge). The bunk-bedded room also available for extra staff/nanny
- Air-conditioned lounge and formal dining for 14; entertainment room; pool lounge and dining bale also with a table for 14
- Swimming Pool: 20 x 8 metres, salt filtration
- 50-inch TV screen in entertainment room; Satellite TVs in bedrooms; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock
- Private tennis court; gym and personal trainer (on request); boxing gear; golf clubs
- If you want to have a private yoga session in the villa or organise and house massage please speak to the villa manager who will be happy to organise this for you
- Arnalaya Beach House is really family-friendly and the facilities include: baby cot; high chair; bath; a monitor; changing mats; cutlery and plates; car seat; DVDs; games
- Spa room with two massage tables. In-villa treatments can be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and carried out by professional therapists including sports massage (extra cost applies)
- If you planning to have a wedding in Bali this is the ideal villa and can hold up to 150 people
- Office for guest use; barbecue and safety deposit box (to lock your valuables)
- Villa manager; private chef, housekeeping & villa security. Additional staff such as babysitters, personal trainers and masseuses on request (additional charge)
- A suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- A seven-seater car and driver is available for up to 8 hours a day at a special rate of AUD 39 ++ (petrol excluded)
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season AUD 4,030 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 19 January
- 30 January – 31 March
- 17 April – 27 April
- 2 May – 8 June
- 22 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 4,805 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 January – 29 January
- 1 April – 6 April
- 11 April – 16 April
- 28 April – 1 May
- 9 June – 22 June
- 27 August – 21 October
High Season AUD 5,425 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 April – 10 April
- 23 June – 26 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 6,200 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2024
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
- Daily breakfast
- WiFi Internet access
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turndown service
- Personal service by the villa staff, including a full-time manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Nothing was forgotten and attention to our holiday needs was taken care of by the friendly and always smiling staff who were on hand the whole time ( yet respectful of our space). This was exactly what we were wanting; a beachside holiday villa in a lovely setting. 9 days was not enough and we can't wait to come back here again.
We were here with another family so there were 8 of us in total, yet we all had our own privacy. We travel to Bali regularly from Singapore for an escape and will make sure that we return to this villa next time. Huge thanks to Ina and Yayuk at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this and the airport pick up.
What an incredible experience!
We held our wedding here in August 2017 and could not be more blown away with the staff at this house.
They went over and beyond to make my day perfect! The Chef's even helped out make I was too sick to make my dessert!
The house is stunning, location is amazing and we can't wait and return hopefully soon.
TripAdvisor Reviewed August 2017
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Mary Canggu, 5 bedrooms
Villa Mary is a 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental located in the exclusive and private Pantai Lima Estate. It offers guests 5-star luxury, absolute privacy and ocean views from Pererenan Beach. The villas sprawling grounds provide unlimited space for guests to move around freely and also makes it the perfect venue for weddings and private functions & large group or family get-togethers where your only 150 metres to Pererenan Beach, 600 metres to Echo Beach & 4.8 km to Potato Head Beach Club.
Villa Bendega Nui Canggu
Set amid the rice terraces of Canggu, Villa Bendega Nui is part of the Bendega Villas & is just a few minutes from Echo Beach and its popular cafes, great surf, beach bars, rolling waves and great shopping. This spacious 5-bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental comprises a contemporary design with elements of Balinese charm. An expansive private pool with a relaxation bale makes this the perfect beach-style holiday villa where you are only 700 m to Echo Beach, 3.2 km to Potato Head Beach Club & 1.7 km to the Finns Recreation Club.
Villa Florimar Canggu, 5 bedrooms
Villa Florimar is a sprawling 5-bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental located in the seaside fishing village called Seseh & can accommodate up to 10 guests. The villa is just 50 meters from the sands of Seseh Beach, 6.5 km to Ku De Ta and boasts impressive tropical gardens where you can completely unwind away from the crowds but still be within easy reach of Canggu’s most popular tourist attractions. With private chefs & butlers, this is luxury living on a grand scale!
The Junno Villa Canggu
The Junno Villa is a large 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental spread out over some 2000 square meters; guests will experience a wonderful Bali holiday experience amid the picture postcard, scenic rural landscapes of Canggu. Guests can easily reach great beaches like: Berawa, Echo, Old Man’s and Batu Bolong within a few minutes by car or scooter. Plus your only 5 km to Old Man’s, 3.1 km to Finns Recreation Club & 5.7 km to KU DE TA. What a great place to spend your next Bali holiday!
Villa Yang Canggu
Villa Yang is a 5-bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental that’s family-friendly with your own private chef, butler, stunning swimming pool, a yoga shala and media room, plus breakfast included. Plus, you are in a top Canggu location near Finns Beach Club, Old Man’s and the popular Batu Bolong area – this is the ultimate holiday villa to take the kids or spend time with friends in the lap of luxury.
The Beach Villa Cemagi
The Beach Villa Cemagi is a family-friendly 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental located right on the lovely shores of the Cemagi Beach in Canggu. Services include a private chef, car and driver on standby and breakfast prepared for you each morning. The beachfront villa is perfect for a large family or group who a beach-style holiday in total luxury close to some of Canggu’s best tourist hotspots. Don’t miss your chance to stay here on your next Bali getaway.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.