What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Close to Canggu’s popular Echo, Berawa, Nelayan & Old Man’s Beach
- Traditional Balinese rural setting; peaceful, quiet with a tranquil ambience
- Magnificent rooms all fully air-conditioned
- Great wifi and cable TV
- Sensational pool and garden area – if your coming to Bali as a group or large family this is the perfect holiday villa accommodation.
- An army of villa staff to cook, clean and pamper you during your stay.
- Personal butler, security & chef included
- Close to cafes & restaurants in the Berawa & Batu Bolong areas
- 4.2 km to Ku De Ta, 800 m to Berawa Beach & 3.4 km to Petitenget Street
- Contemporary interiors
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacies, deli’s, bakeries, patisseries, health food shops, day spas, car/scooter hire and supermarkets
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Set amid the rice terraces of Canggu, Villa Bendega Nui is part of the Bendega Villas & is just a few minutes from Echo Beach and its popular cafes, great surf, beach bars, rolling waves and great shopping. This spacious 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental comprises a contemporary design with elements of Balinese charm. An expansive private pool with its relaxation bale makes this the perfect beach style holiday villa where your only 700 m to Echo Beach, 3.2 km to Potato Head Beach Club & 1.7 km to the Finns Recreation Club.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The smell of fragrant frangipanis, swaying palms, lush lawns and the 11-metre infinity swimming pool with views of the rice fields is the ideal tropical setting for family and friends to enjoy a wonderful holiday together. The huge poolside gazebo has a plush L-shaped sofa, a circular dining table for ten, bean bags and a handy kitchenette. And if you need to meditate take a rest in the relaxation balé perched over a tranquil koi pond.
The open-air lounge room has a selection of comfy armchairs and sofas that overlook the garden, the dining room is air-conditioned and a huge timber dining table seats 20 guests. A huge commercial kitchen is out of view of the guests and packed with appliances from pizza ovens to coffee machines and ice cream and waffle makers. The media room features AC, 50-inch flat-screen TV and a billiard table, the Sonos sound system can be controlled throughout the villa by remote.
5 modern bedrooms with air-con
Five bedrooms that comfortably sleeps 10, with full air conditioning, en-suite bathrooms and all furnished with Asian arts and textiles from around the Archipelago. The master suite is in its own private pavilion by the pool with views of the rice terraces. The bedroom features a king-size bed, walk-in robe, a huge soaking tub for two and a rain shower. All guest suites are in the 2 storey pavilion, two master suites upstairs with private balconies and ocean views. Two more rooms, one on each level are twin configurations but can be converted to king-size rooms.
Staff & Services
The courteous, customer-focused and friendly staff at Villa Bendega Nui can take care of all your requests from in-house spa services, day trips, special catering requests, baby sitters, safety pool fences, scooter and car hire. Their butlers, chefs and housekeepers make sure your stay is perfect.
Around Villa Bendega Nui, Canggu ( central location, close to absolutely everything… shops, cafes, beach, day spas etc!! )
Situated just 5 mins walk from the black sands of Nelayan & Echo Beach you can swim here and take long walks at sunset or early in the mornings.
For those that love their coffee you are in luck as there are some great cafes nearby where you can also take the kids for a bite to eat. Some of the best cafes/restaurants are Cafe Organic, Deus ex Machina, Betelnut, Crate, Pitstop Burgers, The Avocado Factory, Mason, Monsieur Spoon (make sure you try their croissants) The Lawn & Old Man’s ( for sunset cocktails ).
If you want to stock up on all your villa supplies there’s a huge Pepito supermarket close by where you can buy fresh fruit, veggies, alcohol and snacks for the kids.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Finns Recreation Club where there are water slides, ten pin bowling and a huge in-door trampoline centre called Bounce. They might even like a surf lesson at Old Man’s beach where you can hire boards & instructors by the hour. A day trip to Ubud’s famous Monkey Forest Temple is also a great cultural experience. For dinner the ribs at Wahaha & the pizzas at Luigi’s Hot Pizza are great and they’ll enjoy the burgers at Bang Bang or Penny Lane. Follow this up with dessert at Al Bacio or Gaya Gelato.
For the ladies, there are lots of upmarket day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done as well as a facial and relaxing Balinese massage. Make sure you go to AMO, Spring, Goldust Beauty Lounge and Therapy day spa. Follow this up browsing Love Anchor Market or perhaps the shops along Jalan Batu Bolong. You might also like to arrange a day trip to Seminyak’s chic Oberoi area where there are art galleries, jewellery and homewares stores with lots of places to buy souvenirs or gifts to take back home. The villa’s private chauffeur will take you there.
If you feel like letting your hair down head over to the mega newly built beach club Cafe Del Mar, rent your own private cabana & enjoy chilled music, 5-star dining, delish cocktails and sensational beach views. Other day clubs worth visiting are KU DE TA, Mrs Sippy and Potato Head where you can enjoy drinks, food and a great ambience.
When you stay at Bendega Nui there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book well in advance.
- 10 people (5 ensuite bedrooms – 3 with king beds; 2 twin/convertible to king); 3 additional beds available on request for children; separate master suite for 2 and the adjacent Bendega Rato (3-bedrooms) can be booked in conjunction with Bendega Nui
- Open-air sitting room; air-conditioned dining room with dining for 20; poolside pavilion with dining for 10; library/TV room; games room; gym and massage room; garden bale
- Swimming Pool: 11 x 11m main pool, (6 x 3m plunge pool in optional master suite)
- Fast and reliable wifi, perfect work keeping up with work emails and uploading all your new holiday pics to Facebook
- Sonos digital music system; iPod docks in all bedrooms; 3 plasma TVs, DVD players and movies; Xbox; books and games; pool table; mountain bikes
- High chair; booster seat; baby cot; play mats; playpens; bicycle helmets; books, games, DVDs and toys
- Well equipped gym with satellite TV
- Events for up to 80 people sitting and 125 standing can be held at the villa with prior notice – make sure you speak to the reservation team at Bali Villa Escapes
- Additional Facilities: Barbecue; in-room safes; generator back-up; 2 bicycles; 2 massage beds;
- Staff: A staff of 17 includes a manager, chef, 24-hour butlers, gardener, pool attendant, 24-hour security. Babysitter, masseuse, driver and yoga instructor are available on request. Staff shared with Bendega Rato
- Dining: A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes; selection of wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks; children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport: Chauffeured personal car on standby for up to 8 hours a day at a special daily rate (Complimentary for bookings of 5 bedrooms and above). Parking space is available within the villa compound for self-drivers
Low Season AUD 1,420 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,648 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 March – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 1,970 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 2,372 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charge.
There was so much space and room that we all had our own privacy whenever we wanted.
The villa has so many sitting rooms that we could all hang out together or split up into groups.
Everything was immaculate and well maintained. The helpful and friendly Balinese staff ensured we were well taken care of and we couldn’t have asked for a better villa, service or facilities. We also loved being in the Canggu area with the beach, shops and fabulous cafes nearby.
The place has such a great vibe!
I had about 100 guests and there was enough space for everyone. The gardens were perfect for the reception and the pictures came out great. I couldn’t have asked for a better location, staff or service.
Thanks for making my day all the more special. This villa was absolutely perfect.
I want to add that this villa is in a great location - peaceful yet really close to everything.
Our standards are really high and this met them all, in fact exceeded them!
Thanks to all the staff at Bendega Nui for a fabulous holiday
Gorgeous 5 bedroom (all with ensuites) Villa in Canggu. The setting is idyllic and every bit as good as the pictures show. It is located an easy 5 - 10 minute walk to the beach. We stayed for 7 nights and loved every minute of it. The staff are so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The chef even shared his Beef Rendang recipe with me - the best I've ever tasted.
We had on-site massages, meals cooked for us and drivers who came and collected us and took us to UBud, Nusa Dua, Seminyak etc for day trips.
I can't recommend this place highly enough.
We didn't want to leave.
Trip Advisor Reviewed May 2019
Our group of 8 couples rented out the adjoining properties, both Bendega Rato (3 bedrooms) and Bendega Nui (5 bedrooms) for a week together. Both properties were so well appointed with large, airy, comfortable and modern rooms. The grounds were lush and beautifully maintained, with large pools and covered outdoor areas in each villa. The staff were the key to making our holiday so special, relaxing and seamless. Nothing was any trouble and the food was plentiful, beautifully presented and delicious.
Our flight was delayed and we ended up not arriving until very late at night. We were greeted with warm smiles, cold flannels, a cold drink and dinner was served. Day trips in the car were organised but there was also lots to do within a 5-10 minute walk ... yoga studios, surf beaches, spas, restaurants, cafes and shopping. Would highly recommend either of the villas for a truly incredible stay.
Trip Advisor Reviewed November 2019
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Are you looking for a gorgeous beachfront 5 bedroom holiday villa rental in Canggu for that special family reunion, maybe a wedding, birthday celebration or just a fun getaway with your best friends? Well here it is; Villa Ambra will definitely tick all the boxes. This private holiday villa exudes sheer luxury and sits within the exclusive Pantai Lima Estate located in the rice fields of rural Canggu where you are only 100 metres to Pererenan Beach & 900 metres to Echo Beach. This is the ultimate Bali beach holiday pad!
This 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental is a sprawling estate with spacious tropical gardens, a huge pool, 5 en-suited private bedrooms for 10 guests, your own butlers, chefs and chauffeur driven car. True tropical holiday luxury awaits at Villa Zelie, set just a few meters back from the beach on the border of Canggu and Batu Belig and a stone’s throw from Cafe Del Mar Beach Club. Plus your only 250 metres to Berawa Beach, 2.1 km to Seminyak Village & 1.3 km to Potato Head Beach Club. What an amazing location for your next Bali getaway.
The Iman Villa is a 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & is located in the most sought after Canggu area. It is as luxurious as it is beautiful & is surrounded by lovely rice paddies, lush vegetation and scenic views. The villa is only minutes away from the bustling centre of Canggu and the Batu Bolong area where guests can find the best restaurants, bars, cafes, day spas & yoga studios.
Villa Semarapura is a breathtaking beach front 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental and is spacious, luxurious and simply stunning. Built to accommodate large groups, the villa is perfect for families or groups wanting to have a 5 star holiday in the fabulous area of Canggu. With its vast lawns and scenic views, it is also perfect for weddings and events where your only 50 m to Mengening Beach, 5.8 km to Cafe Del Mar and 3.6 km to Old Man’s Surf Break.
Villa Simona Oasis and Spa is a 5 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & offers guests a feeling of extravagance, peace, tranquility and bliss in a delightful Balinese setting. This is where you come to get away from it all and be surrounded by sheer luxury – perfect for a family or group holiday in the wonderful island of Bali where your only 1.3 km to Echo Beach & 1.8 km to the popular shopping, cafe & dining area of Jalan Batu Bolong.
Villa Kalyani is such a fabulous holiday 5 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental quite unlike any other. It has a lovely contemporary & chic design and is located just one kilometre from the gorgeous Berawa Beach in Canggu. Villa Kalyani is very family-friendly and it can accommodate up to 10 guests comfortably plus you’re only 7.5 km to Tanah Lot Temple, 600 metres to Finns Recreation Club & 3.3 km to the popular beach club Ku De Ta.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings