What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Traditional Balinese style with all the modern extras: wifi, cable TV, air conditioning etc
- In house local staff to take care of all your holiday needs
- Close to Echo & Berawa beach & all the great restaurants & cafes in Canggu
- Seminyak is only 15 min away
- Multi media room and cinema for the kids
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, deli’s, health food stores, car / scooter hire, bottle shops, yoga studios, bakeries, supermarkets & pharmacy
- Great pool area and huge garden space
- Butler, chef & security
- Open plan with lots of room
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Dea Sati is a fantastic tropical 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa for the whole family. Villa Dea Sati is a unique holiday escape featuring a wonderful resort style swimming pool that the kids will love.
What’s more, this hidden tropical sanctuary is only a 15 minutes drive from central Seminyak and is within walking distance of great cafes and restaurants in the Berawa area of Canggu.
Four pavilion style accommodation facilities can cater for up to 8-12 guests. Villa Dea Sati is part of the suite of Dea Villas, it can be rented along with four more stunning villas, perfect for a large group of family and friends to spend a memorable Bali holiday together.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The outdoor area is dominated by a huge natural lagoon styled swimming pool, perfectly positioned with the living and accommodation pavilions spread around it. At one side of the pool it features a curved infinity edge and the other side a spacious stone pool deck with double sized sun beds and white parasols that shade you from the sun as you enjoy a drink served by one the attentive butlers. There are picture perfect palm trees and fanning palms that might may you think you were on your own tropical island. A kid’s playground has slides and swings; there is plenty of space for them to run freely.
The open air living pavilions feature traditional Joglo style buildings, sea breezes circulate through the soaring ceilings and traditional artifacts and works of art such as antique brass gongs add much culture and character to these spaces. A piano stands by the wall sure to make for some great entertainment among friends and family. Guests can relax in the comfy rattan sofas and enjoy meals together at the rustic timber dining table that can seat up 12 guests. There is a modern kitchen with plenty of appliances including a great coffee machine to help start your day.
Four private guest bedrooms are located directly around the lagoon swimming pool and all are namesakes of Balinese flowers with individual Joglo design features. The beds are based under traditional carved structures with flowing white curtains, one of the rooms offers twin beds easily converted to a king size bed while the other three rooms all feature beautiful king size beds and extra daybeds can sleep extra guests in each room. The en-suites are delightful outdoor private affairs with natural stone soaking tubs.
Staff & Services
The villa manager is always overseeing your very own private chef and his team who prepare a wide range of Asian and international delights from a restaurant-style menu. Villa Dea Sati is neatly maintained, inside and out throughout your stay by a small army of butlers, housekeepers, gardeners and pool attendants, and well guarded by a team of professional security staff.
Around Villa Dea Sati, Canggu ( awesome location near Berawa beach!! )
Situated just a few hundred meters from Berawa Beach you can easily walk to Bali’s most happening beach club, Finns. Also the villa is very close to the Finns Club so the kids are going to be ecstatic when you tell them there is a water fun park, indoor trampoline centre, ten pin bowling and tennis courts. And if they like horses then take them to the Canggu Equestrian Centre and Seminyak is only 10 minutes drive away. Must try cafes include: Milk & Madu ( there is a kids playground here), Peleton, MissIbu, Hungry Bird, MIlu by Nook, Bottega ( for the best pasta in Bali) and Matcha – which are all close to the villa in trendy Berawa.
For a real treat head to Old Man’s or The Lawn at the end of Jalan Batu Bolong in central Canggu for a cold Bintang or a few cocktails and enjoy probably the best sunset in Bali.
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Dea Sati well in advance.
- Capacity : 8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 2 with twin beds convertible to kings); + 4 extra beds
- Living Area : Open-sided living and dining pavilion with table for 14; multimedia room; large pergola lounge; furnished terraces on two levels
- Pool : 18m x 5.5m
- Communication : WiFi internet access; telephone landline for local and international calls; office fax and printer available
- Entertainment : Projector screen with home theatre and hard drive with 300 movies in multimedia room; 47-inch cable channel TV and DVD player in living pavilion; 32-inch cable channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks; electric piano
- Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house shared between the five Dea Villas
- Gym : Air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station, Powerplate etc shared between the five Dea Villas; two bicycles
- Spa : Dedicated air-conditioned Dea Spa – shared with all five Dea villas – with massage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply)
- Additional Facilities : Barbecue; safe deposit box in each bedroom; back-up generator; Finns Club membership
- Property Area : 1,500sqm (land)
- Staff : Villa Dea Sati shares a total of 29 staff with the four other villas in the Dea Villas: villa manager; supervisors; guest services assistant; butlers; chefs and cooks; maintenance engineers; gardeners; security
- Dining : A priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian & kids’ dishes; Indonesian & Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; off-menu requests also accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport : A car and driver is available for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate (excluding petrol)
Low Season AUD 949 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,066 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 1,329 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,577 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 4 January 2021
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge and taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily breakfast
- Wifi internet connection
Everything was just as expected and the family had a memorable time. The villa itself was really quiet yet getting anywhere was really easy - the staff made sure there was a driver always on stand by. Thanks to the crew at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this at the last moment - Yayuk, you are a legend!
To all the staff ( Putu & Kadek) at Dea Sati thanks for a great holiday.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa Charick is a gorgeous contemporary luxury 4 bedroom holiday villa rental in Canggu. For those of you who like to stay in the centre of the action and close to the beach – you’ll love this Bali island home! Right in the hustle and bustle of super trendy Berawa, you get to enjoy easy […]
Villa Nonnavana is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa to rent. Chic, modern, earthly and luxurious, all rolled into one with the touch of a designers flare, this masterfully constructed and decorated holiday villa takes luxury to a whole new level. You’re going to absolutely love it here. Situated close to the beach at Batu […]
Located in a peaceful Balinese village close to Canggu, Villa Canggu South is an exceptional modern 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental with large gardens & a fabulous 20 metre swimming pool. The interiors are minimalist, with splashes of modern art, ornaments and vibrant wall paintings a dominant feature. If you love being in Canggu […]
Umah Tenang is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental & translates to ‘peaceful house’. True to its name, this contemporary luxury villa is an amazing holiday retreat to find peace of mind, taking it easy and enjoy being in your own private Bali villa. Villa Umah Tenang is located close to the beach in […]
Villa Kirgeo is a 4 bedroom holiday villa in Canggu. If you’re looking for a Canggu villa close to the beach, suitable for a large family with plenty of activities for the kids nearby, or group of friends wanting an amazing villa then Villa Kirgeo is the perfect choice. Located just 200 meters from Berawa […]
Villa Sally is one of the best 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villas to rent in the ultra hip and very trendy beach side area of Canggu. This contemporary villa offers gorgeous rice field views, a very impressive outdoor living and pool area that will be hard to pull yourself away from once you see it […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings