What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Breakfast included
- Traditional Balinese style with all the modern extras: wifi, cable TV, air conditioning etc
- In house local staff to take care of all your holiday needs
- Close to Echo & Berawa beach & all the great restaurants & cafes in Canggu
- Seminyak is only 15 min away
- Multimedia room and cinema for the kids
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, deli’s, health food stores, car/scooter hire, bottle shops, yoga studios, bakeries, supermarkets & pharmacy
- The great pool area and huge garden space
- Butler, chef & security
- Open plan with lots of room
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Dea Sati is a fantastic tropical 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa for the whole family. Villa Dea Sati is a unique holiday escape featuring a wonderful resort-style swimming pool that the kids will love.
What’s more, this hidden tropical sanctuary is only a 20 minutes drive from central Seminyak and is within walking distance of great cafes and restaurants in the Berawa area of Canggu such as Milk & Madu & the Tamora Gallery. If you want to be near shops, cafes & the beach; Dewa Sati is a great choice.
Four pavilion style accommodation facilities can cater for up to 8-12 guests. Villa Dea Sati is part of the suite of Dea Villas, it can be rented along with four more stunning villas, perfect for a large group of family and friends to spend a memorable Bali holiday together.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The outdoor area is dominated by a huge natural lagoon styled swimming pool, perfectly positioned with the living and accommodation pavilions spread around it. At one side of the pool, it features a curved infinity edge and on the other side a spacious stone pool deck with double-sized sunbeds and white parasols that shade you from the sun as you enjoy a drink served by one of the attentive butlers. There are picture-perfect palm trees and fanning palms that might may you think you were on your own tropical island. A kid’s playground has slides and swings; there is plenty of space for them to run freely.
The open-air living pavilions feature traditional Joglo style buildings, sea breezes circulate through the soaring ceilings and traditional artifacts and works of art such as antique brass gongs add much culture and character to these spaces. A piano stands by the wall sure to make for some great entertainment among friends and family. Guests can relax in the comfy rattan sofas and enjoy meals together at the rustic timber dining table that can seat up to 12 guests. There is a modern kitchen with plenty of appliances including a great coffee machine to help start your day.
4 Bedrooms with air-con
Four private guest bedrooms are located directly around the lagoon swimming pool and all are namesakes of Balinese flowers with individual Joglo design features. The beds are based under traditional carved structures with flowing white curtains, one of the rooms offers twin beds easily converted to a king-size bed while the other three rooms all feature beautiful king-size beds and extra daybeds that can sleep extra guests in each room. The en-suites are delightful outdoor private affairs with natural stone soaking tubs.
Staff & Services
The villa manager is always overseeing your very own private chef and his team who prepare a wide range of Asian and international delights from a restaurant-style menu. Villa Dea Sati is neatly maintained, inside and out throughout your stay by a small army of butlers, housekeepers, gardeners and pool attendants, and well guarded by a team of professional security staff.
Around Villa Dea Sati, Canggu ( awesome location near Berawa beach!! )
Situated just a few hundred meters from Berawa Beach you can easily walk to Bali’s most happening beach club; Finns. Also, the villa is very close to the Finns Recreation Club so the kids are going to be ecstatic when you tell them there is a water fun park, a massive indoor trampoline centre, ten pin bowling and tennis courts.
If you love your coffee there are some great cafes close by where you can also grab a bite to eat. Must try cafes include: Milk & Madu ( there is a kids playground here), Peleton, MissIbu, Hungry Bird, MIlu by Nook, Bottega ( for the best pasta in Bali) and Matcha – which are all close to the villa in trendy Berawa.
For a real treat head to Old Man’s or The Lawn at the end of Jalan Batu Bolong in central Canggu for a cold Bintang or a few cocktails and enjoy the chilled music, sensational beach views and the amazing sunset.
For the ladies, there are some upmarket day spas in Canggu where you can get your hair and nails done and have a dreamy Balinese massage. For the best treatments head to Think Pink Nails, Goldust Beauty Lounge or Spring Day Spa.
When you stay at Villa Dea Sati there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Dea Sati well in advance.
- Capacity: 8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 2 with twin beds convertible to kings); + 4 extra beds
- Living Area: Open-sided living and dining pavilion with table for 14; multimedia room; large pergola lounge; furnished terraces on two levels
- Pool: 18m x 5.5m
- Communication: WiFi internet access; telephone landline for local and international calls; office fax and printer available
- Entertainment: Projector screen with home theatre and hard drive with 300 movies in the multimedia room; 47-inch cable channel TV and DVD player in living pavilion; 32-inch cable channel TVs, DVD players in all bedrooms; iPod docks; electric piano
- Facilities include a children’s playground with swings, slides, sandpit and Wendy house shared between the five Dea Villas
- Gym: Air-conditioned gym with recumbent cycle, treadmill, weight station, Powerplate etc shared between the five Dea Villas; two bicycles
- Spa: Dedicated air-conditioned Dea Spa – shared with all five Dea villas – with massage beds, large traditional sauna, and Whirlpool-style outdoor bathtub; a comprehensive spa menu (extra costs apply)
- Additional Facilities: Barbecue; safe deposit box in each bedroom; back-up generator; Finns Club membership
- Property Area : 1,500sqm (land)
- Staff: Villa Dea Sati shares a total of 29 staff with the four other villas in the Dea Villas: villa manager; supervisors; guest services assistant; butlers; chefs and cooks; maintenance engineers; gardeners; security
- Dining: A priced menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian & kids’ dishes; Indonesian & Chinese set meals; barbecue menus; off-menu requests also accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport: A car and driver is available for up to 8 hours at a special daily rate (excluding petrol)
Low Season AUD 897 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 January – 10 February
- 21 February – 25 March
- 12 April – 29 April
- 4 May – 10 June
- 24 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,007 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 11 February – 20 February
- 26 Marc h – 30 March
- 6 April – 11 April
- 30 April – 3 May
- 11 June – 24 June
- 29 August – 23 October
High Season AUD 1,173 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 31 March – 5 April
- 25 June – 28 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 1,435 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2023
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
Everything was just as expected and the family had a memorable time. The villa itself was really quiet yet getting anywhere was really easy - the staff made sure there was a driver always on stand by. Thanks to the crew at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this at the last moment - Yayuk, you are a legend!
To all the staff ( Putu & Kadek) at Dea Sati thanks for a great holiday.
I stayed at Dea Villas recently with a large group of 16 adults and 11 kids. We all had a brilliant time. The villas and gardens are spectacular and the staff are so friendly and accommodating. I can not recommend this place highly enough. Thanks to all of the wonderful staff at Dea.
Trip Advisor Reviewed July 2019
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Villa DelMar is all about modern tropical living and perfect holiday bliss, set right on the border of Batu Belig, Seminyak and the vibrant and trendy Canggu. This 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental, will accommodate up to 8 guests and is just a short walk to Berawa beach – what a great place for your next Bali beach holiday!
Villa Nonnavana is a 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa to rent. Chic, modern, earthly and luxurious, all rolled into one with the touch of a designer flare, this masterfully constructed and decorated holiday villa takes luxury to a whole new level. Situated close to the beach at Batu Bolong you will spend hours walking along the beach, going for a surf, shopping, dining & partying in fabulous Canggu where you’re only 600 metres to Luigi’s Hot Pizza, 1 km to Batu Bolong Beach & 2.6 km to Cafe Del Mar.
Villa The Maya is a stunning two-level 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental. It’s extremely private and the views are sensational looking over Balinese gardens and the swimming pool. The advantage of staying at The Maya is that it’s very private & peaceful yet you are close to well-known beaches like; Berawa, Old Man’s & Echo Beach as well as the buzz and lively shopping and restaurants in Seminyak.
Bali meets Malibu in trendy Canggu at Villa Vida. This is a gorgeous 4 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental at Canggu Beachside Villas, located right on the beach in Berawa. Stylish, almost glamorous and very tropical boho-chic, this private pool villa is a real eye-catcher. Plus you have your own private chef and butler. This is Bali holiday living at its finest. Go on and spoil yourself!
Villa Kayajiwa is a 4 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental just a 20 min stroll to the beach at Batu Bolong. Sleeping up to 8 guests the villa has been architecturally designed with a Bali meets Asian Zen experience for guests. With a 25 metre private pool, gardens with waterways, designer amenities and 5-star services, Villa Kayajiwa is the ideal luxury escape for a family or group of friends wanting high-end accommodation in hip Canggu.
Villa Charick is a gorgeous contemporary 4 bedroom holiday villa rental in Canggu. For those of you who like to stay in the centre of the action and close to the beach ( only 400 metres to Berawa beach) – you’ll love this Bali island home! Right in the hustle and bustle of super trendy Berawa, you get to enjoy easy access to hotspots such as Finn’s Beach Club, Tropicola and Cafe Del Mar.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings