- Right in the heart of Seminyak
- Top Wi-Fi
- FREE airport pick-up
- Family-friendly swimming pool with a shallow area for the kids
- Clean, modern and homely feel
- 1.3 km to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall, 1 km to Naughty Nuri’s & 1.1 km to La Lucciola Restaurant
- Tropical-style holiday living
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, delis, bakeries, patisseries, bottle shops, pharmacies, yoga studios, health food shops, bottle shops, car/scooter hire and supermarkets
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED: 2024 & 2025: find it cheaper, and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Portsea Seminyak
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Cafes & bars
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Villa Portsea is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that provides all the modern amenities for a family Bali getaway. Built over two floors, Villa Portsea is the quintessential Bali holiday villa for four guests, perfectly located so you can explore by foot the stylish Petitenget strip, offering some of the best cafes, fine dining venues, beach clubs, spas and boutiques on the island. You can walk along the beach to Berawa (Finns Beach Club & Old Man’s) or central Seminyak; later, relax around your private pool. An affordable villa jam-packed with great value.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The villa’s private L-shaped pool fills the courtyard-style setting; a high perimeter wall offers plenty of privacy. Settle into one of the poolside recliners as the kids play in the shallow section of the pool. Upstairs, you will find a sun deck with views of the surrounding areas, perfect for some me-time with a good book.
The downstairs living room glass bi-folding doors open onto the pool deck so you can enjoy the tropical weather or turn the AC on for comfort. There is a generously sized kitchen with all the appliances and crockery you will need; the villa staff will happily do the grocery shopping for you. Upstairs, a second living area is decorated with plush sofas and a large flat-screen TV so you can watch International cable TV, live sports, movies and the like.
2 bedrooms with air-con
The master suite features a super comfy king-size bed with large walk-in robes offering a security box and his/her bathrobes. The private en-suite boasts a built-in soaking tub, twin vanities and a rain shower. The guest suite provides the option of a twin single or a second king-size bed configuration along with a private en-suite.
Staff & Services
At Villa Portsea, you won’t need to lift a finger; the villa staff will take care of cleaning the villa daily. The staff can arrange all your transport needs, offer local advice, and provide additional catering, nanny services and even in-house massages.
Around Villa Portsea, Seminyak (close to Ku De Ta, day spas & beach)
Villa Portsea is particularly well located at the top end of the highly sought-after Petitenget area of happening Seminyak. You will only need to walk to the end of your quiet lane to discover some great dining options like Warung Europa and Jemme Jewellery & Dining for a beautiful fine dining experience. Other great places to take the whole family are Da Maria for a fun night or Huge.
Cafes. There are also many fabulous cafes nearby where you can have a coffee and grab a bite to eat with the kids. Make sure you try Monsieur Spoon, Sea Circus, Little Ingka, Baby Revolver and the popular Pison.
Beach Clubs. For a real treat, head to Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Mari Beach Club or Cafe Del Mar for sunset cocktails and some lunch or dinner, where you can enjoy sensational beach views, chilled music, delish cocktails and sensational beach views.
Want to party? For those that like to party, you can have pre-dinner drinks at the Champagne Bar or The Forge along Jalan Kayu Aya, then head to Motel Mexicola for tacos, tequila & lots of fun. Continue the party at La Favela or Shi Shi, where you can dance till dawn or go for a nightcap at The Social before heading back to the villa.
Day Spas. For the ladies, make your way to Rob Peetoom, Sundari, GLO or the Blow Bar day spa to get your hair and nails done and a dreamy Balinese massage.
Shopping. Follow this up with an afternoon browsing the art galleries, jewellery & homewares stores in the upmarket Oberoi area in Seminyak. For more shopping options, the Kartika Plaza area in Kuta (30 min away) has large shopping centres like Lippo & Discovery Shopping Mall. You can even go to the popular Jl Batu Bolong area in Canggu for a great day’s shopping.
Travelling with the kids? Take them to the beach for a surf lesson or for a fun day out at the Finns Recreation Club, where there are water slides and a massive in-door trampoline centre called Bounce. For dinner, go to Ling Lings, BoynCow, Kynd Community or head towards Seminyak Village, where you’ll find Johnny Rockets, Grill’d, BossMan Burger and Sisterfields, which are all family-friendly.
When you stay at Villa Portsea, there are lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Villa Portsea has welcomed Bali Villa Escapes guests since February 2018.
- 2 large bedrooms: the main bedroom with a super king bed and the second bedroom with 2x king singles that may be used as one main bed or two single beds as required.
- Full walk-through robes with plenty of space to hang and place your clothing, plus storage to place your suitcases out of the way.
- Security safes in both bedrooms.
- Large en-suites with double showers and his and her hand basins.
- Additional outside bath and separate outside shower behind each bathroom.
- Full block-out blinds to keep the bedroom cool and dark if required
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout the villa.
- 3.2-metre ceiling’s to give a great sense of space.
- A large family room with full kitchen facilities, a 6 seater dining table and two sofa chairs to relax in.
- Large Samsung fridge with ice maker and continuous fresh, drinkable, cold water.
- Also upstairs is a 3rd bathroom complete with a shower.
- Upstairs and outside are large rooftop areas that can be used for sunbathing.
- Also upstairs is a 6 seater outdoor setting for having that quiet drink whilst watching the sun go down.
- The pool has been designed with a 600 mm deep swim out for small children; the rest of the pool is also quite deep.
- The villa has a lock-up garage, so if you hire a motorbike, there is adequate storage room.
During the day, there are one, sometimes two full-time staff members who serve breakfast (if required) and perform all the villa duties. If you prefer privacy, once they have made the beds and cleaned the villa, you can ask to be left alone. A security guard will secure the villa daily from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season (2 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom 388
1 Bedroom 279
- 9 January – 30 June
- 16 September – 19 December (Excluding Chinese New Year and Easter week)
High Season (3 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom 434
1 Bedroom 357
- 13 February – 21 February (Chinese New year)
- 20 March – 5 April (Easter Week)
- 1 July – 15 September
Peak Season (5 Nights minimum stay)
2 Bedroom 512
1 Bedroom 434
- 20 December – 8 January 2024
Rates are subject to a 15% government tax and service charge.
- Welcome drink upon arrival.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of the stay.
- Shopping for groceries for in-villa lunch and dinner arrangements.
- First day only Continental breakfast (max. 2 breakfasts per room).
- FREE usage Wi-Fi Internet access – guest’ personal laptop/device is required.
- Daily villa cleaning.
- Housekeeping service from 7 am – 6 pm
- Security service from 7 pm – 8 am
I would easily recommend villa Portsea for anyone looking for a really chilled out and lovely villa.
We loved our first stay at Villa Portsea. The location is within easy walking (appx 15 mins) to beach and Eat Street and there are great little places at the doorstep and even a good supermarket to top up supplies. It was lovely to be welcomed by Made. She is a very friendly lady and greeted us with a big smile. Having security at night is great peace of mind too. I do suggest if the security man needs a night off just let the guest know prior to that night. The villa layout is good, the beds comfortable and lovely big bathrooms. I loved the bedside clock in the main bedroom. Not something you get to often in Bali. The pool was beautifully maintained and a great temperature (not icy) plus the couple of pool toys was great. We also reckon it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a downstairs TV and some outdoor furniture upstairs would mean you could really sit outside and enjoy that space. W Prior to arriving I had asked for some help with organising a chef to cook for our local Balinese friends. We were very happily assisted and it was a wonderful experience. Chef Made came to the villa and cooked up beautiful local food for us and our friends, He was friendly, efficient and with Made's (maid) help they had it all cleaned up promptly after. A wonderful experience and very economical for what we got. 100% we will be back. Highly recommend. Thank you to you all for making it happen and presenting such a lovely property. We can't wait to come back sooner rather than later!
Trip Advisor Reviewed September 2019
Trip Advisor Reviewed September 2019
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Yuubi Seminyak, 2 bedrooms
Villa Yuubi is a beautifully furnished 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental featuring modern amenities with a Japanese design theme that delivers a real Zen sense throughout the villa. Situated just 200 metres from the top of Jalan Oberoi, “Eat Street”, Villa Yuubi is the ideal villa base for family and friends wanting to be […]
Villa Tis Seminyak, 2 bedrooms
Villa Tis is a lovely 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental in a central Seminyak location; in a quiet lane, Villa Tis puts its guests on the doorstep of the most sought-after area in Seminyak. Guests will enjoy a short 5min stroll to the beach at La Lucciola and the likes of Ku De Ta […]
Villa Sea Seminayk, 2 bedrooms
This villa is no longer available for rent through the Bali Villa Escapes website – please browse this website for other holiday villa rental options or contact our reservation team, who will help you find the perfect holiday villa. Villa Sea is an ideal 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental for a small family or […]
Gajah Villas Bali in Seminyak, 2 bedrooms
Gajah Villas Bali is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that enjoys a quiet and peaceful location in a private lane just off Jalan Drupadi close to all the best shopping and dining options in popular Seminyak. Two generous bedrooms, spacious living areas and a private pool along with the friendly Balinese staff make […]
Akara Villas Seminyak, 2 bedrooms
Akara Villas is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & it’s situated in a private villa complex in one of the best locations in Seminyak, on the exclusive Petitenget strip. The Akara villa offers guests a deluxe level of tropical holiday living with the beach and iconic destinations such as Ku De Ta, Potato […]
Villa Kalimaya II Seminyak, 2 bedrooms
Villa Kalimaya II is a spacious 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental in an absolute prime location with first-class accommodation, facilities and amenities. Guests will love the proximity to Seminyak Beach and an easy stroll to Seminyak Village & Square, just a couple of minutes away. The centre of vibrant Seminyak is right on your […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.