- Breakfast included
- Relaxing holiday villa in Umalas
- Large swimming pool and garden area perfect for alfresco dinners under the tropical skies
- Top Wi-Fi
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, delis, patisseries, car/scooter hire, health food shops, cafes & restaurants
- Villa staff to take care of all your holiday requirements
- Large common areas are great for entertaining
- 1.3 km to Batu Belig Beach, 2 km to Potato Head Beach Club & 100 metres to La Casetta restaurant
- Good value as you are getting a 4-bedroom private pool holiday villa in a lovely location
- FREE airport pick-up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2024 & 2025 – find it cheaper, and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Gia Umalas
SEND ENQUIRY (one of the reservation team will get back to you ASAP) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Cafes & bars
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Villa Gia at Mathis Villas is a family-friendly villa and is situated in a private villa estate in Umalas, just on the border of Seminyak. The 4-bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental is fully serviced and features a private pool with sprawling tropical gardens and can accommodate up to 8 guests with the option of adding additional beds. Plus, you only have 1.4 km to Berawa Beach, 1.3 km to Cafe Del Mar & 500 metres to the Finns Recreation Club.
The complex also has two in-house restaurants and a dedicated spa, all in a gorgeous Balinese setting.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Your private garden is a piece of paradise set within lush rice field surrounds; the pool reaches out into the garden where you can chill on a sun lounge or take a well-earned rest in one of the bales. Let the scent of frangipani bring you to your newfound paradise as the kids play in safety on the manicured lawns. A huge screen of tropical plants, flowers and palms provides you with maximum privacy.
The large open-plan dining pavilion is one of three buildings; upstairs, you will find a lounge area, while the modern kitchen and dining areas are at ground level. Open on both sides, you are privy to uninterrupted views of the gardens and pool, where the Jacuzzi tub flows into the pool. The living areas are decorated with traditional Balinese pieces and modern furnishings; a built-in sofa is in the middle of the room, accompanied by a chunky timber coffee table.
4 Bedrooms with air-con
The master suite is housed on the upper floor of one of the three pavilions, with plenty of wardrobe space and a private en-suite. The room also has a loft, work desk and sofa with accenting Batik cushions. Two more rooms downstairs are elegantly decorated with modern Balinese influences, and outdoor tropical bathrooms with rain showers and soaking tubs.
Staff & Services
The villa is fully serviced by professionally trained Balinese staff, offering a 24-hour concierge service, free continental breakfasts daily, a day spa centre, and a fine dining restaurant that can also cater to special events and weddings.
Around Villa Mathis Gia, Umalas (close to Canggu & Seminyak)
Umalas is a prime location to spend your holiday time in Bali, as you can reach the best places in Seminyak & Oberoi, do a little surfing in Canggu, sample delish food at the many cafes in Berawa and explore the rest of the island easily.
For the ladies, there are lots of upmarket day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments, head to Rob Peetoom & Sundari Day Spa in Petitenget to Think Pink Nails in Batu Belig. Follow this up by browsing the art galleries, jewellery & homewares stores in Seminyak’s chic Oberoi area.
There are many fabulous cafes & restaurants in Umalas. Make sure you try 7 AM Bakers Club, Cafe Organic, La Casetta, Bucu & Warung Dua, which serves fantastic Western & Indonesian dishes. For a coffee hit, go to Hungry Bird, Butterman, Pels Supershop, Matcha, or Milk & Madu, where you can grab a bite to eat as well. All are family-friendly, and some cafes even have a playground area for the kids.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Old Man’s Beach in Canggu for a surf lesson or for a fun day out with the family. There’s the Finns Recreation Club with water slides, a huge indoor trampoline centre and ten-pin bowling. There’s also a huge tennis centre (Liga Tennis Center & Academy) nearby where you can hire courts for the day. They might even like a surf lesson at Old Man’s Beach, which is great for beginners. For dinner, they’ll enjoy the ribs at Wild Hog, authentic Indonesian food at Nook and Made’s Warung.
When you stay at Villa Gia at Mathis Villas, there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
- Free wi-fi available throughout the hotel and rooms
- 24 hours recording CCTV and Security patrols
- Assistance with shipping formalities for purchase of furniture
- Luggage storage
- Personal welcome and cocktail on arrival
- A la carte American breakfast served in the restaurant or in our gardens until midday
- Complimentary shuttles drop off during the day to Seminyak / Petitenget for shopping, beaches, restaurants, and our beach club at Mozaic Petitenget… on request between 10.00 and 18.00 (one way only)
- Permanent English-speaking assistance
Extra charged services available on request :
- Meeting and transfer by private vehicle to and from the airport and any other places in Bali.
- Wide choice of activities and guided tours in English
- Scooter and car rental with or without driver
- Late check out
- Spa & Massages
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Promo Season AUD 707
- 4 January – 31 March
Low Season AUD 848
- 1 April – 15 July
- 26 August – 31 October
High Season AUD 1,099
- 16 July – 25 August
Rates are included Tax and Services charges.
Please Note :
- The minimum stay is one night except for New Year Period (four nights)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your villa
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Water dispenser with unlimited mineral water
- Personal Chef
- Daily housemaid
- Gardener and pool staff
- Free WIFI
It was extremely busy and humid when we booked ourselves in on short notice to Mathis. It really is a hidden oasis! The resort is just far enough away to avoid the chaos of peak season canggu and seminyak and we were welcomed with cold drinks and taken to a stunning room in one of the villas. The airconditioning is superb (super important in wet season) and the room and bathroom spacious. Yves is an amazing host and organised our transfers on to Mathis Ubud (also a stunning location).
We highly recommend staying here.
Trip Advisor Reviewed December 2019
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Umalas
Villa Kalua Umalas
Villa Kalua is a 4-bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental & is part of the Blue Karma villa complex and a wonderful mix of elaborately configured traditional Joglo pavilions. This is a sprawling tropical hideaway with an enormous private pool and the ultimate in deluxe living and entertainment amenities of the highest calibre. Villa Kalua caters […]
Villa Ohi Umalas
Villa Ohi is a 4 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental in a convenient location between Seminyak, Berawa & Canggu. iI’s situated in a private villa Mathis complex with interconnecting tropical gardens and private pools making it ideal for large families or groups. Serviced by a team of friendly staff, this is a great villa if you want to private location yet near cafes, restaurants and Bali’s best beach clubs. For the price it’s great value!
Villa Kayu Umalas, 4 bedrooms
Villa Kayu is a lush tropical 4 bedroom Umalas villa holiday rental where you will get lost in antique Javanese charm, with its many traditional Joglo pavilions, sprawling gardens and delightful outdoor setting, combined with all the amenities of modern living for the perfect family getaway. Guests can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the […]
Villa Santai Umalas
Villa Santai is exceptional value as your getting a private pool 4 bedrooms Bali holiday villa in the lovely area of Umalas (between Seminyak and Canggu). With breakfast included, lush tropical gardens for the kids to play, open plan living spaces and a great location near Finns Beach Club and Berawa Beach; Villa Santai is a great choice for your next tropical Bali getaway.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.