What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Breakfast included
- Relaxing holiday villa in Umalas
- Large swimming pool and garden area perfect for alfresco dinners under the tropical skies
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Modern and very spacious bedrooms all with their own private en suite bathrooms
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, delis, patisseries, car/scooter hire, health food shops, cafes & restaurants
- Villa staff to take care of all your holiday requirements
- Large common areas which are great for entertaining
- 1.3 km to Batu Belig Beach, 2 km to Potato Head Beach Club & 100 metres to La Casetta restaurant
- Good value as your getting a 4-bedroom private pool holiday villa in a lovely location
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Villa Gia at Mathis Villas is a gorgeous villa and is situated in a private villa estate in peaceful Umalas just on the border of Seminyak, where green rice fields and relaxed cafes are the order of the day. The 4 bedrooms Umalas holiday villa rental is fully serviced and features a private pool, sprawling tropical gardens and can accommodate up to 8 guests with the option of adding additional beds. Plus your only 1.4 km to Berawa Beach, 1.3 km to Cafe Del Mar & 500 metres to the Finns Recreation Club. Sensational location close to so many attractions.
The complex also has two in-house restaurants and a dedicated spa, all this in a gorgeous Balinese setting.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Your private garden is a piece of paradise set within lush rice field surrounds, the pool reaches out into the garden where you can chill on a sun lounge or take a well-earned rest in one of the bales. Let the scent of frangipani bring you to your newfound paradise as the kids play in safety on the manicured lawns. A huge screen of tropical plants, flowers and palms provide you with maximum privacy.
The large open plan dining pavilion is one of three buildings, upstairs you will find a lounge area while the modern kitchen and dining areas are at ground level. Open on both sides you are privy to uninterrupted views of the gardens and pool where the Jacuzzi tub flows into the pool. The living areas are decorated with traditional Balinese pieces and modern furnishings, a built-in sofa is in the middle of the room accompanied by a chunky timber coffee table.
4 Bedrooms with air-con
The master suite is housed on the upper floor of one of the three pavilions with plenty of wardrobe space and a private en-suite. The room also has a loft, work desk and sofa with accenting Batik cushions. Two more rooms downstairs are elegantly decorated with modern Balinese influences and outdoor tropical bathrooms with rain showers and soaking tubs.
Staff & Services
The villa is fully serviced by professionally trained Balinese staff offering a 24-hour concierge service, free continental breakfasts daily, a day spa centre, fine dining restaurant which can also cater to special events and weddings.
Around Villa Mathis Gia, Umalas ( close to Canggu & Seminyak!! )
Umalas is a prime location to spend your holiday time in Bali, as you can reach the best places in Seminyak & Oberoi, do a little surfing in Canggu, sample delish food at the many cafes in Berawa and explore the rest of the island easily.
For the ladies, there are lots of upmarket day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments head to Rob Peetoom & Sundari Day Spa in Petitenget to Think Pink Nails in Batu Belig. Follow this up by browsing the art galleries, jewellery & homewares stores in Seminyak’s chic Oberoi area.
There are many fabulous cafes & restaurants in Umalas. Make sure you try: Cous Cous, La Casetta, Bucu & Warung Dua which serves fantastic western & Indonesian dishes. For a coffee hit definitely make the effort and go to Hungry Bird, Sunny Cafe, Peleton Supershop, Matcha, MissIbu at the Tamora Gallery or Milk & Madu ( all in Berawa – 10 min away ) where you can grab a bite to eat as well. All are family-friendly and some cafes even have a playground area for the kids.
Travelling with kids? Take them to Old Man’s beach in Canggu for a surf lesson or for a fun day out with the family there’s the Finns Recreation Club with water slides, a huge indoor trampoline centre and ten pin bowling. There’s also a huge tennis centre ( Liga Tennis Center & Academy ) nearby where you can hire courts for the day. They might even like a surf lesson at Old Man’s beach which is great for beginners. For dinner, they’ll enjoy the ribs at Wild Hog, authentic Indonesian food at Nook and Made’s Warung.
When you stay at Villa Gia at Mathis Villas there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
This is a popular Umalas holiday villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Gia well in advance.
Closest beaches Best Rates for 2022 & 2023 - No booking fees - no surprises - Find cheaper? We’ll beat it!!
- Free wi-fi available throughout the hotel and rooms
- 24 hours recording CCTV and Security patrols
- Assistance with shipping formalities for purchase of furniture
- Luggage storage
- Personal welcome and cocktail on arrival
- A la carte American breakfast served in the restaurant or in our gardens until midday
- Complimentary shuttles drop off during the day to Seminyak / Petitenget for shopping, beaches, restaurants, and our beach club at Mozaic Petitenget… on request between 10.00 and 18.00 (one way only)
- Permanent English-speaking assistance
Extra charged services available on request :
- Meeting and transfer by private vehicle to and from the airport and any other places in Bali.
- Wide choice of activities and guided tours in English
- Scooter and car rental with or without driver
- Late check out
- Spa & Massages
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Promo Season AUD 644
- 4 January – 31 March
Low Season AUD 772
- 1 April – 15 July
- 26 August – 31 October
High Season AUD 1,001
- 16 July – 25 August
Rates are included Tax and Services charges.
Please Note :
- The minimum stay is one night except for New Year Period (four nights)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your own villa
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Water dispenser with unlimited mineral water
- Personal Chef
- Daily housemaid
- Gardener and pool staff
- Free WIFI
It was extremely busy and humid when we booked ourselves in on short notice to Mathis. It really is a hidden oasis! The resort is just far enough away to avoid the chaos of peak season canggu and seminyak and we were welcomed with cold drinks and taken to a stunning room in one of the villas. The airconditioning is superb (super important in wet season) and the room and bathroom spacious. Yves is an amazing host and organised our transfers on to Mathis Ubud (also a stunning location).
We highly recommend staying here.
Trip Advisor Reviewed December 2019
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Umalas
Villa Kalua is a 4 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental & is part of the Blue Karma villa complex and a wonderful mix of elaborately configured traditional Joglo pavilions. This is a sprawling tropical hideaway with an enormous private pool and the ultimate in deluxe living and entertainment amenities of the highest calibre. Villa Kalua […]
Villa Santai is a 4 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental & puts a whole new spin on the concept of tropical living, bursting with character. Guests will love the natural free form private pool set amid a spacious outdoor setting and the kids are going to love the built-in water slide. Four spacious en-suite bedrooms […]
Villa Mathis Merah is a private 4 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental with delightful amenities including a private pool, lush tropical gardens and a fantastic spa. Umalas itself is a great location just 10 mins from central Seminyak, however at the same time offering guests plenty of peace and quiet for a restful holiday in Bali. If peace and quiet matters then this place is perfect.
Villa Kayu is a lush tropical 4 bedroom Umalas villa holiday rental where you will get lost in antique Javanese charm, with its many traditional Joglo pavilions, sprawling gardens and delightful outdoor setting, combined with all the amenities of modern living for the perfect family getaway. Guests can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the […]
Villa Ohi is a 4 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental & is the perfect example of easy holiday living in a fabulous location. If you have never stayed in the Umalas area before then you are in for a really wonderful experience. Easily accessible from Seminyak, Berawa & Canggu, it’s situated in a private villa Mathis complex with interconnecting tropical gardens and private pools making it ideal for large groups or special events. Serviced by a team of friendly staff, you’re sure to be completely rejuvenated after a holiday at Villa Ohi
Villa Tabatha is a lovely, tropical 4 bedroom holiday villa rental located in the heart of the more relaxing and chilled out area known as Umalas (literally minutes from Seminyak) which is famous for its restaurants, trendy bars, chic cafes, gorgeous day spas, amazing shopping and stylish boutiques. Guests of Villa Tabatha have easy access […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols