- Breakfast included
- Spacious, modern & family-friendly villa with loads of character and charm
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- Top Wi-Fi
- Large swimming pool
- 600 metres to Finns Recreation Club, 1.4 km to Berawa Beach & 720 metres to C
- Perfect for a family or group getaway in Bali
- Close to great restaurants, cafes, shops, yoga studios, and day spas in Seminyak, Batu Belig, Canggu & Berawa
- FREE airport pick-up
- There’s a decking area with sunbeds by the pool
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, delis, bakeries, patisseries, health food shops, car/scooter hire & yoga studios
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2023 & 2024: find it cheaper, and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Ohi Umalas
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Cafes & bars
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Villa Ohi is a 4-bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental & is the perfect example of easy holiday living in a fabulous location. Easily accessible from Seminyak, Berawa & Canggu, it’s situated in a private Villa Mathis complex with interconnecting tropical gardens and private pools, making it ideal for large groups or special events. Serviced by a team of friendly staff, you’re sure to be completely rejuvenated after a holiday at Villa Ohi.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The gardens are a delight to the senses; tropical flowers, mature palms and delicate frangipanis border the garden. Sit back in the large Jacuzzi overlooking your private pool as the kids splash and play. The garden has an outdoor bale and an al-fresco dining area, parasols and sun recliners. There is a row of stepping stones connecting the two pavilions, colourful koi swim in the pond as lotus lilies grace the surface, and the soothing melody of trickling water adds to the ambience.
The villa has a modern European-style kitchen as well as a fine dining restaurant, but the chefs will happily cater to your private in-villa dining needs as well. Begin your morning enjoying a healthy breakfast at the dining table overlooking the pool as you lay down plans for a day of beach and shopping. The villa has all the modern entertainment appliances, including LCD TV, DVD, iPod docking and Wi-Fi throughout.
4 Bedrooms with air-con
Four bedrooms provide very comfortable accommodation for up to 8 guests; however, an extra four children can be accommodated for. Two bedrooms are located in each of the two pavilions, with comfy king-size beds and huge timber doors that can be opened to allow fresh sea breezes to circulate. Saturn curtains hang down from the upper beams of your beautiful timber bed, making you feel like a king at Villa Mathis Ohi.
Staff & Services
The villa has fantastic services as it is part of a larger resort; enjoy cooking classes in the restaurant, take a therapeutic spa and the day spa centre and call the 24-hour concierge service if you need any assistance at any time.
Around Villa Ohi, Umalas (near shops, cafes and day spas)
The villa is only a 10 min drive into central Seminyak around the Petitenget / Oberoi area, where you can watch the sunset at Ku De Ta, Potato Head or maybe dinner at Livingstones, Pison, Da Maria Pizza, Sarong, Biku or Sisterfields.
For a morning coffee or lunch overlooking the rice fields, head to the extremely popular Nook or perhaps a light meal at Monsieur Spoon, Cafe Organic or 7 AM Bakers Club. For well-priced Indonesian food, you can’t go past Warung Dua or the lovely 1920s French-inspired Bucu cafe.
Ladies, head to Rob Peetoom or Sundari Day Spa in Petitenget for a few hours or maybe have your nails and lashes taken care of at Think Pink Nails in Batu Belig. Follow this up with an afternoon shopping at the trendy Oberoi area in Seminyak, where there are art galleries, jewellery and homewares stores, plus places to buy all your souvenirs.
The good news about Villa Ohi is that it’s less than 10 min to Berawa’s famous restaurant & cafe area, where there are loads of places to go for lunch or dinner. Try Milu by Nook, Pels Supershop, Nude, Hungry Bird (for amazing coffee) and Butterman.
For a real treat, head to Atlas Beach Fest for sunset drinks and dinner. You might also like to hire a day bed for the afternoon while sipping cocktails and enjoying the incredible beach views and upbeat vibe. Other beach clubs nearby are La Brisa at Echo Beach, Finns in Berawa and Mari Beach House and Cafe Del Mar in Batu Belig.
If you want to spend the day shopping, you have the choice of going to Seminyak or Canggu, which both have lots of boutiques and shops selling jewellery, clothes, homewares, artwork and souvenirs.
Travelling with kids? Take them to the Finns Recreation Club, where they’ll love the water slides, ten-pin bowling and indoor trampoline centre. They might also like a surf lesson at Old Man’s Beach, which is great for beginners. You can hire boards and instructors by the hour. For lunch or dinner, Made’s Warung for an authentic Indonesian meal or casual dining at Milk and Madu (which has a kid’s playground).
When you stay at Villa Ohi, there are so many shopping, dining and family entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Villa Ohi has welcomed Bali Villa Escapes guests since February 2018.
- Free wi-fi available throughout the hotel and rooms
- 24 hours recording CCTV and Security patrols
- Assistance with shipping formalities for purchase of furniture
- Luggage storage
- Personal welcome and cocktail on arrival
- A la carte American breakfast served in the restaurant or in our gardens until midday
- Complimentary shuttles drop off during the day to Seminyak / Petitenget for shopping, beaches, restaurants & beach club at Mozaic Petitenget – on request between 10.00 and 18.00 (one way only)
- Permanent English-speaking assistance
Extra charged services available on request :
- Meeting and transfer by private vehicle to and from the airport and any other places in Bali.
- Wide choice of activities and guided tours in English
- Scooter and car rental with or without driver
- Late check out
- Spa & Massages
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Promo Season AUD 698
- 4 January – 31 March
Low Season AUD 837
- 1 April – 15 July
- 26 August – 31 October
High Season AUD 1,085
- 16 July – 25 August
Rates are included in Tax and Services charges.
Please Note :
- The minimum stay is one night except for the New Year Period (four nights)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your villa
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Water dispenser with unlimited mineral water
- Personal Chef
- Daily housemaid
- Gardener and pool staff
- Free WIFI
I really enjoy my stay here ! The villa was clean.Peaceful atmosphere, friendly staff.
Outside shower and tube, 4 swimming pools, spa area , well decorated + relax music, Everything was perfect 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 I definitely recommend this place and will back 100%.
Trip Advisor Reviewed November 2019
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Umalas
Villa Kayu Umalas, 4 bedrooms
Villa Kayu is a lush tropical 4 bedroom Umalas villa holiday rental where you will get lost in antique Javanese charm, with its many traditional Joglo pavilions, sprawling gardens and delightful outdoor setting, combined with all the amenities of modern living for the perfect family getaway. Guests can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the […]
Villa Gia Umalas
Villa Gia at Mathis Villas is a gorgeous villa and is situated in a private villa estate in peaceful Umalas just on the border of Seminyak. The 4 bedrooms Umalas holiday villa rental is fully serviced and features a private pool, sprawling tropical gardens and can accommodate up to 8 guests with the option of adding additional beds and there’s is breakfast included. Plus your only 1.4 km to Berawa Beach, 1.3 km to Cafe Del Mar & 500 metres to the Finns Recreation Club. Sensational location close to popular attractions.
Villa Santai Umalas
Villa Santai is exceptional value as your getting a private pool 4 bedrooms Bali holiday villa in the lovely area of Umalas (between Seminyak and Canggu). With breakfast included, lush tropical gardens for the kids to play, open plan living spaces and a great location near Finns Beach Club and Berawa Beach; Villa Santai is a great choice for your next tropical Bali getaway.
Villa Kalua Umalas, 4 bedrooms
Villa Kalua is a 4 bedroom Umalas holiday villa rental & is part of the Blue Karma villa complex and a wonderful mix of elaborately configured traditional Joglo pavilions. This is a sprawling tropical hideaway with an enormous private pool and the ultimate in deluxe living and entertainment amenities of the highest calibre. Villa Kalua […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.