What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Daily breakfast included
- Lots of privacy and room plus the villa is really quiet
- In house staff to cater for all your holiday needs
- A fabulous Seminyak location
- You are close to “Eat St’, Ku De Ta & all those great bars, amazing cafes, restaurants, health food shops, yoga studios and day spas
- Perfect family friendly villa that’s really affordable considering the location and the modern facilities – the kids will love this villa
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, car / scooter hire, bottle shops, taxis, deli’s, patisseries, bakeries, gyms, health food shops and pharmacy
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Nakula is a notch above the rest when it comes to a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental right in the heart of cosmopolitan Seminyak.
Built over two storeys, the villa boasts huge bedrooms, a superb tropical garden with a fabulous private pool and lots of space for the kids. Guests will enjoy complimentary daily breakfasts served by the professionally trained staff, free airport pick-up and plenty of privacy. The villa is just one block back from Jalan Kayu Aya so you can easily walk to all the best tourist attractions and most importantly, the beach!
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The outdoor areas are ideal for you to soak up the tropical sun while simply relaxing and taking it all in. The villa has a limestone façade which blends perfectly with the abundant tropical plant life, from frangipanis to palms and flowers. There is a true sense of Balinese charm present, with water fountains and a restful bale for you to relax, or even enjoy an in-house massage any time of the day.
The living area looks out onto the swimming pool, open sided it presents the opportunity to enjoy real tropical living. A generous sized rattan lounge allows guests to enjoy time together watching some TV or just some conversation on the day’s outings. The adjacent kitchen has plenty of modern appliances with a convenient breakfast counter and solid timber dining table to seat 6 guests.
You will find the villas master bedroom suite on the upper floor of the villa, the spacious room boasts a king sized bed and sliding full length glass doors that allow access to a private balcony. The guest suite is located on ground level with a queen sized bed; both rooms have private en-suites, air-conditioning and ceiling fans. A third bedroom, upstairs has a single bed, just in case you have a visitor or maybe extra children travelling with you.
Staff & Services
The villas staff are really friendly and great with kids. They will clean the villa each day and serve you a healthy breakfast each morning to get the day started. If you need the services of a nanny or maybe a pool safety fence, it can all be easily arranged prior to your arrival.
Around Villa Nakula, Seminyak
The villa really does offer an excellent location, conveniently just a 5 min stroll to Seminyak’s famous Eat Street and the Seminyak Beach. If you need to do some grocery shopping, Seminyak Square is just around the corner with ATM’s and an array of cafes, restaurants and a sports bar. Ku De Ta Beach Club & Potato Head is nearby & is a must, whether it be for breakfast, lunch by the pool or fine dining in the evenings. For authentic Greek cuisine, try Mykonos, Italian, we suggest Ultimo and for some divine French food, head to Metis.
For the kids head to to Hanks Pizza, Sisterfields, Sea Circus or Johnny Rockets which are all close by on Eat Street. If you want to stay fit, we recommend Jiwa Yoga or Soham gym in Petitenget.
This is popular Seminyak villa so if your planning to a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Nakula well in advance.
- Two en-suite bedrooms with king-size beds 180×200 that are all fully air conditioned & an extra bedroom with a single bed.
- Safes in all ro0oms to lock up your valuables
- Great kitchen that has everything you could possible want
- Nespresso Pod Coffee Maker
- Free wifi throughout the villa with cable TV and DVD
- Your own swimming pool 21m2 with shallow step-in for the kids
- Pool side bale with daybed.
- Day beds by the pool with umbrella as well as towels
- Villa manager with 24 hr security and your villa is cleaned thoroughly by the housekeepers daily.
Low Season AUD 368 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 15 March
- 11 October – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 405 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 15 May
High Season AUD 440 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 11 October
Peak Season AUD 473 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2021
Villa rates are includes Goverment tax, service charge & taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bed sheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed.
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
My son loved the fact that his bedroom was downstairs so he had all the privacy he wanted. This was a very pleasant experience and we would definitely want to stay here again. An affordable villa in a top location!
The assistance with grocery shopping was also very helpful and the kids loved that there were so many channels available on the TV. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Thank you for a wonderful experience
Right near Ku De Ta and Eat Street. Wow is all I can say. Came here with a 3 of my closest girlfriends for nine day shopping, eating & a little pampering Bali getaway. Perfect place for this.
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Australian owned and managed, Villa Wahah is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a brand new holiday residence located just one block back from Jalan Kayu Aya, ‘Eat Street’, Seminyak’s most popular tourist strip. Fully renovated the villa has 2 beautiful bedrooms sleeping up to 4 guests, featuring a private swimming pool and […]
Anyone who knows Seminyak knows the iconic beach club, Ku De Ta and not more than 200 meters away is the stylish holiday villa, 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, Villa Santa Rosa. The villa is built over two floors & boasts exceptionally spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, spacious and chic bedrooms but it’s […]
Villa Anjali Green is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located in the highly sought after Petitenget district of vibrant Seminyak. The villa is of a large scale considering it is only a two bedroom villa, providing lots of holiday space and comfort. It’s the perfect choice for a family, couples travelling […]
Villa Alice Satu is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is located in a quiet street just off Jalan Mertasari and just a few minutes’ walk from the well known Ultimo Italian restaurant in a fabulous Seminyak position. The villa will offer guests plenty of peace and quiet while being close to all […]
Villa 8 Super Deluxe is a 2 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is a very private villa that is nestled right in the heart of fashionable and popular Seminyak. This luxurious haven is perfect for a small family or a group of friends looking for time away in a fantastic villa on the beautiful […]
Villa Ruandra is a 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is tucked away in a little gang off Jalan Petitenget in the centre of Seminyak, just a short walk from the beach, Potato Head and famous restaurants such as Sarong, Jemme and Merah-Putih. This private pool villa has got 2 bedrooms and it makes […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings