What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Private villa in the centre of Seminyak, close to all tourist hot spots in the Double Six beach area
- All bedrooms are fully air-conditioning with en-suite facilities including an open shower
- Fantastic value for your holiday dollar
- Short 10 min walk to the beach
- 50 sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in – perfect for the kids
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, pharmacies, bottle shops, delis, fabulous bakeries, health food shops, taxis, car/scooter hire & convenience stores
- Large outdoor kitchen with a big barbecue
- Great swimming pool area
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Set in a quiet lane in a fantastic Seminyak location, Villa Rama is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental. Villa Rama gives guests easy access to Seminyak Beach via Jalan Camplung Tanduk where you will find the popular Gado-Gado restaurant along with the popular beach bars and their colourful bean bags on the sand.
This three-bedroom villa with its private pool and fully equipped poolside gazebo is perfect for families or groups of friends who love the great outdoors. Providing sufficient space for up to 6 guests the villa also allows you to explore bordering Legian and the popular Eat Street area in Seminyak.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The pool is flanked by a grassy area at one end a stone pool deck the other with comfy sun lounges making a great spot to work on your tan. At the side is a large open-air gazebo that acts as an open-air kitchen and pool bar at the same time. The thatched-roofed building has all you will need to prepare meals and a large fridge for plenty of cool drinks, at one end bar stools provide the perfect spot for a cool drink. Plus there’s a modern BBQ cooker so you can enjoy meals from the grill day and night.
The main pavilion overlooks the swimming pool and tropical gardens and features a spacious living area and houses a timber dining table for 8 and sofa setting along with an air-conditioned bedroom. This open-air space provides a chance for guests to enjoy some international cable TV or maybe watch a newly purchased DVD.
3 Bedrooms with private ensuites
There are 3 stylish bedroom suites all of which feature lovely tropical open-air en-suites. Two bedrooms are located in stand-alone pavilions; four-poster canopied beds are decorated with sheer white netting and matching bed scarves and pillows. Doors open onto private patios right in front of the pool. All of the rooms are air-conditioned and feature Flat-screen TV, a safety box and plenty of wardrobe space.
Staff & Services
Guests at Villa Rama will hardly have to lift a finger during their stay; the very diligent and well-trained staff consists of a villa manager, housekeepers and security staff. They will clean the villa daily and if you would like the chef to prepare a special lunch or dinner, that can be easily arranged (just ask the villa manager). The staff is happy to do any grocery shopping or make any dinner or tour bookings for you.
Around Villa Rama, Seminyak ( if you want a central location; you have found it!! )
A short walk will bring you into the centre of Seminyak where you can explore the many boutiques shopping options, as well as fine dining restaurants, relaxing day spas, cafes and night spots. The villa is also within easy walking distance of Bintang Supermarket, located on Jalan Raya Seminyak, where you can buy absolutely everything from fresh produce to toiletries to fresh bread.
The beach is no more than a 10-minute walk from the villa, a fantastic holiday villa with a fantastic location. If you love cafes like then Villa Rama is perfect as there are some really great cafes nearby serving the best coffee in Bali. Try Revolver, Cornerhouse Cafe, Souq and the popular Monsieur Spoon opposite Seminyak Village.
If you want to do some shopping then you are in luck as Seminyak is the shopping heart of Bali with everything from jewellery, kids clothes, surfwear, souvenirs, homewares and upmarket clothing boutiques etc. Our favourites include Single Fin, Magalli Pascali and Kim Soo ( where you can shop and have a coffee all in one place). Plus there are some really great day spas for the women nearby. For the kids take them to the Waterbom Park for a fun day of water slides which is only a 25 min taxi ride away in Kuta.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Rama well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Three en-suite bedrooms, all with king-sized beds
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned, have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All beds have mosquito nets and bedroom doors have a protective screen door
- Digital safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Free internet access in the villa; plug in your laptop or use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area, with 50 international channels including movies, news, cartoons and sport
- DVD/CD player with the capacity to stream music throughout the villa
- Wii gaming system
- Large outdoor kitchen with a big barbecue
- 50sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Poolside bale with day bed – great for massages and snoozing
- Sunbeds, pool umbrella and towels
- Outdoor shower
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8 am – 4 pm
- Daily personal guest assistance from 7 am-11 pm
- Professional 24-hour security service
- The villa is fully staffed by a manager, a guest assistant, a villa attendant, engineering staff, a gardener and a pool attendant.
Low Season AUD 456 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 15 March
- 11 October – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 485 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 15 May
High Season AUD 543 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 11 October
Peak Season AUD 582 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2023
Villa rates include Government tax, service charge, taxes, etc.
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bedsheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
Rooms as expected were clean, air conditioned and the staff made us feel at home the whole time. A great holiday villa for or family.
Will be back next year.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Located near Petitenget Beach and within close proximity of Ku De Ta & Potato Head Beach Club, Villa Adasa delivers absolute luxury. The villa with its iron wood shingle roofs and alang-alang thatched pavilions reflects Balinese design, while the buildings offer a colonial touch. Magnificently furnished with opulent fixtures and fittings, this 3 bedroom Seminyak […]
Villa Amala is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is located in the securely gated confines of “The Residence” private villa estate, right in the heart of Seminyak. Villa Amala with its private pool offers modern and spacious living areas and three beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms. This strategic location allows guests to easily […]
Villa Kebun is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is the perfect family holiday villa, located in a quiet street just one block back from Double Six Beach on the Seminyak side. You can easily walk to the beach with the kids and explore all the cafes, family-friendly restaurants and boutiques along Jalan […]
Villa Erja is a modern private pool 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental on the border of amazing Seminyak. The villa features a double-storey house with an open-concept living space offering direct pool access. The nearest beach in Seminyak is just 10 min away by taxi away and it takes just minutes to get to Petitenget and Batu Belig – some of the trendiest shopping and dining streets in Seminyak you will want to check out.
Villa Miro is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental and is the epitome of modern tropical living, situated along with the most sort after part of vibrant Seminyak, on Jalan Oberoi, guests can easily walk to all the best restaurants, cafes, spas, yoga studios and beach clubs and of course Seminyak Beach. This villa is ideal for a family getaway with a great pool and outdoor area, enclosed living areas and comfortable accommodation. Plus your only 1.1 km to Petitenget Beach and KU DE TA Beach Club. How sensational!!
Villa Rumah Kedua pretty much has everything you will need for a fabulous holiday in Bali’s most fashionable district, Seminyak. This 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental has sufficient accommodation for 6 guests with a private pool, generous sized garden, great villa services and best of all is just a 10 min stroll to the […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols