What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Luxury holiday living with your own personal chef!
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Clifftop villa with sensational ocean views
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores & pharmacy
- 600 metres to Pandawa Beach, 5.8 km to Sidewalk Jimbaran Mall & 4.4 km to OMNIA Dayclub
- Outdoor BBQ area for those al fresco dinners
- Modern, open-plan tropical holiday living with lots of space
- Complimentary car & driver
- Near popular surf beaches such as Padang, Bingin and Uluwatu
- Media room
- A team of villa staff to look after you and make sure your stay is perfect
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Sensational cliff-top villa with a huge pool, gym, sauna, private chef, massage room, car and driver. A once in a lifetime experience!
Villa Soham is a luxurious 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental on the southern tip of Bali’s, Bukit Peninsula really close to Uluwatu. Part of an exclusive private estate; Sohamsa Ocean Estate guests can easily explore Bali’s best beaches, swim, dine at Jimbaran Bay, enjoy water sports activities at Nusa Dua & Pandawa Beach (only 600 meters away), visit ancient temples in Uluwatu or just relax in your fabulous holiday sanctuary.
This is one of the best Uluwatu villas & can comfortably sleep up to 10 guests and you’re sure to be pampered by the team of friendly Balinese staff as well.
With your very own gym, sauna, alfresco dining, gorgeous infinity-edge swimming pool and loads of extra services for the lucky guests, villa Soham is the ideal holiday destination for a Balinese tropical getaway.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Lotus ponds shadowed by fragrant frangipanis and a generous lawn area separates the main pavilion from the outstretched infinity pool. Take a leisurely dip as you admire the breathtaking views across the Indian Ocean, the setting is totally tranquil with staff ready to serve you drinks and snacks by the pool. Move to the fully-furnished poolside pavilion and rest out of the sun, relax with your family or your friends and the staff will happily prepare BBQ lunches and dinners for you here anytime you like.
The villas combined indoor-outdoor living areas provide lots of spaces to relax, find some private time or mingle with friends and family. Stepping into the main living area is furnished with plush lounges, adjacent the dining table seats 10 guests with a soaring thatched ceiling adding a tropical twist to the villas contemporary feel. The kitchen has every appliance you could think of and the media room is fully air-conditioned and the gym and sauna round out the luxurious amenities.
5 Bedrooms with air-con
All 5 bedrooms at Villa Soham are air-conditioned, finely appointed with king-size beds of which three rooms can be converted to twin singles. Enjoy glorious ocean views from the comfort of your bed or head out onto your private sun deck to breathe in the fresh ocean air. The en-suites take on a minimalist look with large free-standing soaking tubs and monsoon shower stalls.
Staff & Services
The villa has a team of 10 full-time staff so your every wish will be granted at Villa Soham. Each morning enjoy amazing breakfasts with freshly squeezed juices and fruit platters, maybe a coffee from the latest espresso machine. The staff will happily do all the grocery shopping, cars and drivers can be arranged as well as a pampering in-house massage. This is holiday bliss on another level where you’re going to be pampered 24/7.
Around Villa Soham, Uluwatu ( close to popular Pandawa beach!! )
The white sands of Pandawa Beach are a short walk from the villa, swim in the shallows and explore the rock pools, there are lots of little stalls selling beach wares and local cafes. Make sure you stay here for the sunset while sipping on some fresh coconut juice or a few cold Bintangs. You can even have dinner down at the beach. For a treat make sure you visit the Omnia Day Club where you can enjoy chilled music, sensational views, food and a great ambience. Other day clubs nearby worth visiting include Sundays Beach Club & famous Rock Bar at the Ayana Resort.
If your a keen surfer Greenbowl, Dreamlands, Bingin and Suluban beach at Uluwatu are all popular spots close to the villa.
If you want to do some shopping the Samasta Lifestyle Village at Jimbaran has boutiques or the new Sidewalk Mall which also has cafes where you can have lunch or dinner with the kids For a greater variety of shopping, options make your way to Seminyak or Sanur where you’ll find loads of places selling clothing, jewellery, homewares and souvenirs. There’s also the Kartika Plaza (13 km away ) shopping area in Kuta where you’ll find the Discovery & Lippo Shopping Mall.
Travelling with kids? They can rent a surfboard or go kayaking at Pandawa Beach. Jimbaran Bay ( about 15 min away ) is great for swimming with the kids and seafood dinners on the sand. You can also take them to the Uluwatu Temple at night to watch the famous Kecak Dance. For dinner have the chef prepare a sunset BBQ meal – so exciting!!
When you stay at Villa Soham there are so many dining, sporting, entertainment and sightseeing options – you will love it here!
If your thinking about visiting other parts of the island make sure you check out our extensive range of Bali Villas – or contact our reservation team today.
This is a popular Uluwatu holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Soham well in advance.
- Location: Uluwatu, Bali
- Capacity: 10 guests in 5 bedrooms (all with king-size beds, three of which convert to twins). Two additional guests accommodated on extra beds (charges apply).
- Living areas: Living and dining room; media room; alfresco dining terrace; open-sided pool pavilion; well-equipped kitchen; gym and massage room with steam room and sauna.
- Pool: 22m swimming pool and sun terrace.
- Dining: A suggestion menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes; barbecue menu; off-menu requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Wifi : WiFi internet access; PABX room-to-room phone system; laptop on request.
- Entertainment: 48-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player in media room; 42-inch TV and DVD player in the bedrooms; Sonos sound system; DVD library.
- For families: Villa Soham is well equipped for families with young children. Facilities include high chair; cot; pool toys; Playstation. Other equipment can be hired on request (extra charges apply).
- Gym: Gym with treadmill, cycle, cross-trainer, weights bench; in-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu carried out by professional beauty therapists in the massage room (extra cost applies); sauna and steam room; private gym garden.
- Other facilities: In-room safes; barbecue; back-up generator.
- Transport : A seven-seater car and driver is available for up to 8 hours a day at a special rate of US$35++ (petrol excluded).
- Weddings: When rented with Villa Hamsa, weddings and events may be arranged for up to 40 seated guests or 60 guests standing.
- Both villas share a team of 10 staff, including a villa manager; villa attendants; chef; gardener; engineer; security. Additional staff (eg babysitters, massage and beauty therapists) are available at additional charge.
Low Season AUD 2,642 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 2,965 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 3,289 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc.
The villa is beyond expectations! The view is spectacular. Imagine yourself in an infinity pool, looking over the ocean and hearing the waves down there (remember: you are on a clifftop!). And: Imagine yourself waking up in a beautiful room/suite with a view over the ocean. Everything is incredible!
I'm dreaming about going back there soon ... I really felt like in paradise!
Trip Advisor Reviewed July 2017
The view is absolutely breath taking. My room opened up to the ocean view, was fantastic. The amenities are great - the pool, spa and gym, and a lot of space to get together. The staff were fantastic, super friendly and there to provide everything you need. The food was healthy, yet delicious.
Trip Advisor Reviewed August 2017
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Uluwatu
If you’re looking for a modern villa with the very best in amenities, facilities, professional staff and gorgeous clifftop/ocean front location, look no further than Villa Ambar. This luxury 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental ticks all the boxes for an unforgettable Balinese getaway. You will be met at the airport by your personal chauffeur […]
Villa Indah Manis offers up to 5 bedrooms, 2 swimming pools, several social hubs both indoor and outdoor and fantastic views of the Indian Ocean. This Uluwatu villa holiday rental is perfect for large groups of people looking for luxury and tranquillity in a wonderful part of Bali. It also makes a great place to […]
Villa Bale Agung is a 5 bedroom Uluwatu villa holiday rental nestled within the exclusive Karang Saujana Villa Estate, located along the “millionaire’s mile”, upon the cliff tops overlooking the white sands of Pandawa Beach and the azure Indian Ocean. The villa is of unquestionable luxury villa accommodation, for up to 10 guests.
One of the most luxurious villas located in the Ungasan Clifftop Resort, Villa Jamadara is a spectacular 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental built right on the pristine shores of the beach. The villa is perfect for large families or groups who are looking for a relaxing holiday filled with fun, sun and surf. The […]
Villa Markisa is part of the exclusive Pandawa Cliff Top Estate situated above the beautiful Pandawa Beach overlooking the Indian Ocean on Bali’s southern most tip. Just 20 minutes from the airport and away from the busy tourist areas. Guests staying at Villa Markisa Pandawa Cliff Estate will have a chance to completely rejuvenate and […]
Villa Tamarama is possibly one of Bali’s most deluxe 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rentals at Ungasan Clifftop Resort, perched on the cliff-tops overlooking the vast Indian Ocean. Villa Tamarama takes tropical holidaying to a whole new level. Featuring a Hampton’s come colonial styled façade this stunning residence was voted the best family holiday villa […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings