What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Luxury holiday living with your own personal chef!
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Cliff top villa with sensational ocean views
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores & pharmacy
- Outdoor BBQ area for those al fresco dinners
- Modern, open plan tropical holiday living with lots of space
- One of the best luxury holiday villas in Uluwatu
- Close to the popular Pandawa, Padang and Uluwatu beaches
- Media room
- A team of villa staff to look after you and make sure your stay is perfect
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Soham is a luxurious 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental on the southern tip of Bali’s, Bukit Peninsula really close to Uluwatu. Part of an exclusive, private estate, will allow guests to explore Bali’s best beaches, swim and dine at Jimbaran Bay, enjoy water sports activities at Nusa Dua, visit ancient temples in Uluwatu or just relax in your holiday sanctuary.
This is one of the best Uluwatu villas & can comfortably sleeps up to 10 guests and your sure to be pampered by the team of friendly Balinese staff as well.
With your very own gym, sauna, alfresco dining, gorgeous infinity-edge swimming pool and loads of extra services for the lucky guests, villa Soham is the ideal holiday destination for a Balinese tropical getaway.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Lotus ponds shadowed by fragrant frangipanis and a generous lawn area separates the main pavilion from the out stretched infinity pool. Take a leisurely dip as you admire the breathtaking views across the Indian Ocean, the setting is totally tranquil with staff ready to serve you drinks and snacks by the pool. Move to the fully-furnished poolside pavilion and rest out of the sun, relax with your family or you friends and the staff will happily prepare BBQ lunches and dinners for you here anytime you like.
The villas combined indoor-outdoor living areas provide lots of spaces to relax, find some private time or mingle with friends and family. Stepping into the main living area is furnished with plush lounges, adjacent the dining table seats 10 guests with a soaring thatched ceiling adding a tropical twist to the villas contemporary feel. The kitchen has every appliance you could think of and the media room is fully air-conditioned and the gym and sauna round out the luxurious amenities.
5 Bedrooms with air con
All 5 bedrooms at Villa Soham are air-conditioned, finely appointed with king size beds of which three rooms can be converted to twin singles. Enjoy glorious ocean views from the comfort of your bed or head out onto your private sun deck to breathe in the fresh ocean air. The en-suites take on a minimalist look with large free-standing soaking tubs and monsoon shower stalls.
Staff & Services
The villa has a team of 10 full-time staff so your every wish will be granted at Villa Soham. Each morning enjoy amazing breakfasts with freshly squeezed juices and fruit platters, maybe a coffee from the latest espresso machine. The staff will happily do all the grocery shopping, cars and drivers can be arranged as well as a pampering in-house massage. This is holiday bliss on another level where your going to be pampered 24/7.
Around Villa Soham, Uluwatu ( close to the popular Pandawa beach!! )
The white sands of Pandawa Beach are a short drive from the villa, swim in the shallows and explore the rock pools, there are lots of little stalls selling beach wares and local cafes. Make sure you stay here for the sunset while sipping on some fresh coconut juice or a few cold Bintangs. You can even have dinner down at the beach.
If your a keen surfer Greenbowl, Dreamlands, Bingin and Suluban beach at Uluwatu are all popular spots close to the villa. If you want to do some shopping there’s the Samasta Lifestyle Village at Jimbaran which has boutiques or the new Sidewalk Mall which also has cafes where you can have lunch or dinner. For a greater variety of shopping options make your way to Seminyak or Sanur where you’ll find loads of places selling clothing, jewellery, homewares and souvenirs.
Travelling with kids? They can rent a surf board or go kayaking at Pandawa Beach. Jimbaran Bay ( about 15 min away ) is great for swimming with the kids and seafood dinners on the sand. You can also take them to the Uluawtu Temple at night to watch the famous Kecak Dance.
When you stay at Villa Soham there are so many dining, sporting, entertainment and sightseeing options – you will love it here!
If your thinking about visiting other parts of the island make sure you check out our extensive range of Bali Villas – or contact our reservation team today.
This is a popular Uluwatu holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Soham well in advance.
- Location : Uluwatu, Bali
- Capacity : 10 guests in 5 bedrooms (all with king-size beds, three of which convert to twins). Two additional guests accommodated on extra beds (charges apply).
- Living areas : Living and dining room; media room; alfresco dining terrace; open-sided pool pavilion; well equipped kitchen; gym and massage room with steam room and sauna.
- Pool : 22m swimming pool and sun terrace.
- Dining : A suggestion menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes; barbecue menu; off-menu requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Wifi : WiFi internet access; PABX room-to-room phone system; laptop on request.
- Entertainment : 48-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player in media room; 42-inch TV and DVD player in the bedrooms; Sonos sound system; DVD library.
- For families : Villa Soham is well equipped for families with young children. Facilities include high chair; cot; pool toys; Playstation. Other equipment can be hired on request (extra charges apply).
- Gym : Gym with treadmill, cycle, cross-trainer, weights bench; in villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu carried out by professional beauty therapists in the massage room (extra cost applies); sauna and steam room; private gym garden.
- Other facilities : In-room safes; barbecue; back-up generator.
- Transport : A seven-seater car and driver is available for up to 8 hours a day at a special rate of US$35++ (petrol excluded).
- Weddings : When rented with Villa Hamsa, weddings and events may be arranged for up to 40 seated guests or 60 guests standing.
- Both villas share a team of 10 staff, including a villa manager; villa attendants; chef; gardener; engineer; security. Additional staff (eg babysitters, massage and beauty therapists) are available at additional charge.
Low Season AUD 2,803 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 5 January – 23 January
- 3 February – 26 March
- 20 April – 11 June
- 18 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 3,146 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 March – 7 April
- 14 April – 19 April
- 12 June – 25 June
- 23 August – 17 October
High Season AUD 3,489 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 24 January – 2 February
- 8 April – 13 April
- 26 June – 22 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc.
The view is absolutely breath taking. My room opened up to the ocean view, was fantastic. The amenities are great - the pool, spa and gym, and a lot of space to get together. The staff were fantastic, super friendly and there to provide everything you need. The food was healthy, yet delicious.
Trip Advisor Reviewed August 2017
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Uluwatu
An amazing villa in a breathtaking location, Villa Santai Sorga is a 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental at the Ungasan Clifftop Resort & is a Hacienda inspired architecturally designed luxury villa with facilities, amenities and services that are second to none. Featuring 5 luxurious king size bedrooms, a 30 metre cliff top frontage, private […]
One of the most luxurious villas located in the Ungasan Clifftop Resort, Villa Jamadara is a spectacular 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental built right on the pristine shores of the beach. The villa is perfect for large families or groups who are looking for a relaxing holiday filled with fun, sun and surf. The […]
Villa Markisa is part of the exclusive Pandawa Cliff Top Estate situated above the beautiful Pandawa Beach overlooking the Indian Ocean on Bali’s southern most tip. Just 20 minutes from the airport and away from the busy tourist areas. Guests staying at Villa Markisa Pandawa Cliff Estate will have a chance to completely rejuvenate and […]
Villa Tamarama is possibly one of Bali’s most deluxe 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rentals at Ungasan Clifftop Resort, perched on the cliff-tops overlooking the vast Indian Ocean. Villa Tamarama takes tropical holidaying to a whole new level. Featuring a Hampton’s come colonial styled façade this stunning residence was voted the best family holiday villa […]
Villa Indah Manis offers up to 5 bedrooms, 2 swimming pools, several social hubs both indoor and outdoor and fantastic views of the Indian Ocean. This 5 bedroom Uluwatu villa holiday rental is perfect for large groups of people looking for luxury and tranquillity in a wonderful part of Bali. It also makes a great […]
Villa Grand Cliff is a 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental which is in the ultimate clifftop position on Bali’s popular Bukit Peninsula & will leave you in awe the moment you walk through the door. The views of the Indian Ocean are spectacular to say the least. This gorgeous villa has everything for a […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings