- Luxury holiday living with your chef!
- FREE airport pick-up
- Top Wi-Fi
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- Clifftop villa with sensational ocean views
- Near ATMs, convenience stores & pharmacy
- 600 metres to Pandawa Beach, 5.8 km to Sidewalk Jimbaran Mall & 4.4 km to Savaya Dayclub
- Outdoor BBQ area for those al fresco dinners
- Modern, open-plan tropical holiday living with lots of space
- Complimentary car & driver
- Near popular surf beaches such as Padang, Bingin and Uluwatu
- Media room
- A team of villa staff to look after you and make sure your stay is perfect
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2023 & 2024: find it cheaper, and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Soham Uluwatu
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Villa Soham is a luxurious 5-bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental on the southern tip of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula. Part of an exclusive private estate, Sohamsa Ocean Estate guests can easily explore Bali’s best beaches, swim, dine at Jimbaran Bay, enjoy water sports activities at Nusa Dua & Pandawa Beach (only 600 metres away), visit ancient temples in Uluwatu or just relax in your fabulous holiday sanctuary. With your very own gym, sauna, alfresco dining, gorgeous infinity-edge swimming pool and loads of extra services for the lucky guests, villa Soham is the ideal holiday destination for a Balinese tropical getaway.
This is one of the best Uluwatu villas & can comfortably sleep up to 10 guests.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
Lotus ponds shadowed by fragrant frangipanis and a generous lawn area separate the main pavilion from the outstretched infinity pool. Take a leisurely dip as you admire the breathtaking views across the Indian Ocean; the setting is totally tranquil, with staff ready to serve you drinks and snacks by the pool. Move to the fully-furnished poolside pavilion and rest out of the sun; relax with your family or your friends, and the staff will happily prepare BBQ lunches and dinners for you here anytime you like.
The villa’s combined indoor-outdoor living areas provide lots of spaces to relax, find some private time or mingle with friends and family. Stepping into the main living area is furnished with plush lounges adjacent to the dining table, which seats 10 guests with a soaring thatched ceiling, adding a tropical twist to the villa’s contemporary feel. The kitchen has every appliance you could think of, the media room is fully air-conditioned, and the gym and sauna round out the luxurious amenities.
5 Bedrooms with air-con
All 5 bedrooms at Villa Soham are air-conditioned and finely appointed with king-size beds, of which three rooms can be converted to twin singles. Enjoy glorious ocean views from the comfort of your bed or head out onto your private sun deck to breathe in the fresh ocean air. The en-suites take on a minimalist look with large free-standing soaking tubs and monsoon shower stalls.
Staff & Services
The villa has a team of 10 full-time staff, so your every wish will be granted at Villa Soham. Each morning, enjoy amazing breakfasts with freshly squeezed juices and fruit platters, and maybe a coffee from the latest espresso machine. The staff will happily do all the grocery shopping and cars and drivers can be arranged, as well as a pampering in-house massage.
Around Villa Soham, Uluwatu (close to popular Pandawa beach!!)
The white sands of Pandawa Beach are a short walk from the villa; swim in the shallows and explore the rock pools. there are lots of little stalls selling beach wares and local cafes. Make sure you stay here for the sunset while sipping on some fresh coconut juice or a few cold Bintangs. You can even have dinner down at the beach. For a treat, make sure you visit the Savaya Day Club, where you can enjoy chilled music, sensational views, food and a great ambience. Other day clubs nearby worth visiting include Sundays Beach Club & the famous Rock Bar at the Ayana Resort.
If you are a keen surfer, Greenbowl, Dreamlands, Bingin, and Suluban Beach at Uluwatu are all popular spots close to the villa.
If you want to do some shopping, the Samasta Lifestyle Village at Jimbaran has boutiques or the new Sidewalk Mall, which also has cafes where you can have lunch or dinner with the kids. For a greater variety of shopping options, make your way to Seminyak or Sanur, where you’ll find loads of places selling clothing, jewellery, homewares and souvenirs. There’s also the Kartika Plaza (13 km away ) shopping area in Kuta, where you’ll find the Discovery & Lippo Shopping Mall.
Travelling with kids? They can rent a surfboard or go kayaking at Pandawa Beach. Jimbaran Bay ( about 15 min away ) is great for swimming with the kids and seafood dinners on the sand. You can also take them to the Uluwatu Temple at night to watch the famous Kecak Dance. For dinner, have the chef prepare a sunset BBQ meal – so exciting!!
When you stay at Villa Soham, there are so many dining, sporting, entertainment and sightseeing options – you will love it here!
If you are thinking about visiting other parts of the island, make sure you check out our extensive range of Bali Villas – or contact our reservation team today.
Villa Soahm has welcomed Bali Villa Escapes guests since January 2018.
- Location: Uluwatu, Bali
- Capacity: 10 guests in 5 bedrooms (all with king-size beds, three of which convert to twins). Two additional guests are accommodated on extra beds (charges apply).
- Living areas: Living and dining room; media room; alfresco dining terrace; open-sided pool pavilion; well-equipped kitchen; gym and massage room with steam room and sauna.
- Pool: 22m swimming pool and sun terrace.
- Dining: A suggestion menu of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes; barbecue menu; off-menu requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Wifi : WiFi internet access; PABX room-to-room phone system; laptop on request.
- Entertainment: 48-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player in media room; 42-inch TV and DVD player in the bedrooms; Sonos sound system; DVD library.
- For families: Villa Soham is well equipped for families with young children. Facilities include a high chair; cot; pool toys; Playstation. Other equipment can be hired on request (extra charges apply).
- Gym: Gym with treadmill, cycle, cross-trainer, weights bench; in-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu carried out by professional beauty therapists in the massage room (extra cost applies); sauna and steam room; private gym garden.
- Other facilities: In-room safes; barbecue; back-up generator.
- Transport: A seven-seater car and driver is available for up to 8 hours a day at a special rate of US$35++ (petrol excluded).
- Weddings: When rented with Villa Hamsa, weddings and events may be arranged for up to 40 seated guests or 60 guests standing.
- Both villas share a team of 10 staff, including a villa manager; villa attendants; chef; gardener; engineer; security. Additional staff (eg babysitters, massage and beauty therapists) are available at an additional charge.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Low Season AUD 2,604 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 19 January
- 30 January – 31 March
- 17 April – 27 April
- 2 May – 8 June
- 22 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 3,069 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 January – 29 January
- 1 April – 6 April
- 11 April – 16 April
- 28 April – 1 May
- 9 June – 22 June
- 27 August – 21 October
High Season AUD 3,720 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2024
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
- WiFi Internet access
- 1 Car and driver daily (excluding arrival and departure days)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turn down service
- Personal service by the villa staff, including a full-time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
I'm dreaming about going back there soon ... I really felt like in paradise!
Trip Advisor Reviewed July 2017
The view is absolutely breath taking. My room opened up to the ocean view, was fantastic. The amenities are great - the pool, spa and gym, and a lot of space to get together. The staff were fantastic, super friendly and there to provide everything you need. The food was healthy, yet delicious.
Trip Advisor Reviewed August 2017
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Uluwatu
Villa Tamarama Uluwatu, 5 bedrooms
Villa Tamarama is possibly one of Bali’s most deluxe 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rentals. Located at Ungasan Clifftop Resort, perched on the cliff-tops overlooking the vast Indian Ocean, Villa Tamarama takes tropical holidaying to a whole new level. This stunning residence was voted the best family holiday villa in Bali in 2016. You will have all the services of a five-star resort nestled in the private and exclusive Estate.
Villa Indah Manis Uluwatu
Villa Indah Manis offers up to 5 bedrooms, 2 swimming pools, several social hubs, both indoor and outdoor and fantastic views of the Indian Ocean. This Uluwatu villa holiday rental is perfect for large groups of people looking for luxury and tranquillity in a wonderful part of Bali. It also makes a great place to […]
Villa Ambar Uluwatu, 5 bedrooms
If you’re looking for a modern villa with the very best in amenities, facilities, professional staff and gorgeous clifftop/oceanfront location, look no further than Villa Ambar. This luxury 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental ticks all the boxes for an unforgettable Balinese getaway. You will be met at the airport by your personal chauffeur who […]
Villa Markisa Uluwatu
Villa Makisa at Padawa Cliff Estate is a luxurious 5-bedroom holiday rental in fabulous Uluwatu. With mesmerising ocean views, fully air-conditioned bedrooms, a private chef, butler, car and driver, and daily breakfast, this is an excellent villa for families or groups wanting to experience Bali in style.
Villa Grand Cliff Uluwatu
Villa Grand Cliff is a 5-bedroom Bali Uluwatu holiday villa rental and is the ultimate clifftop position on Bali’s popular Bukit Peninsula & will leave you in awe the moment you walk through the door. The views of the Indian Ocean are spectacular, to say the least. This gorgeous villa has everything for a large group or family holiday; private butlers and chefs, an amazing private pool, huge home cinema, a kids club and even a Jacuzzi; what more could you need for a memorable Bali holiday?
Villa Santai Sorga Uluwatu, 5 bedrooms
An amazing villa in a breathtaking location, Villa Santai Sorga is a 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental at The Ungasan Clifftop Resort & is a Hacienda inspired architecturally designed luxury villa with facilities, amenities and services that are second to none. Featuring 5 luxurious king-size bedrooms, a 30-metre clifftop frontage, private infinity pool easily […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.