What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Large pool with shallow step-in area for the kids
- Right in the heart of fashionable Seminyak where everything is right at your doorstep: great bars, top restaurants, fabulous cafes, yoga studios, gyms & chic day spas.
- 24 /7 Security
- Close to Bintang Supermarket where you can stock up on your food supplies, alcohol and snacks
- For the price per night, this villa is tremendous value as you are getting to experience a luxury villa holiday living in a popular location
- Top wifi and cable tv
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, pharmacies, taxis, car/scooter hire, bottle shops, deli’s, bakeries, yoga studios, gyms & supermarkets
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Olive is a 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & offers guests a very convenient central Seminyak location, featuring a classy mix of Balinese design elements and comfortable contemporary living.
Guests can easily walk to all the cafes, bars, restaurants and clubs that make Seminyak such a desirable holiday destination. Three spacious bedrooms, a large garden and a private pool make it the perfect choice for a small family or group of friends looking for a memorable getaway.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The swimming pool features a stone deck with comfy reclining sun lounges, sit back with a cool refreshing drink as the Buddha water feature on the far side sends you into total relaxation with its calming water fountain. The garden is well established with lots of tropical palms, plants border the complex, fragrant frangipani stands elegantly to attention and a poolside bale is a great spot to relax out of the sun with a book or your iPad.
The main living pavilion is situated right in front of the pool, this open-air space is tastefully decorated with rustic furnishings and soaring ceilings with cooling fans make the space comfortable for guests. A large sofa is parked in front of a large flat-screen TV and the dining table is set for a mouth-watering dining experience for your family or friends. Lovely wall art and local ornaments decorate the walls and space.
3 Bedrooms with air-con
The three bedrooms are all air-conditioned with large comfortable beds. The en-suite bathrooms feature rain showers set in the open-air and beautiful marble floors and walls set a beautiful bathing environment. The bedrooms open onto the pool perfect for an early morning lap session to get the day going.
Staff & Services
Guests at Villa Olive are sure to be pampered by the warm and welcoming Balinese staff. Guests will enjoy healthy breakfasts each day consisting of fresh tropical fruits, special requests will be catered to by the skilled in-house chef who will also prepare lunches and dinners upon request. The villa will be maintained perfectly on a daily basis by the housekeeping staff and the security staff will ensure peace of mind.
Around Villa Olive, Seminyak ( super-close to Double Six Beach!! )
Guests will no doubt enjoy the convenience of Villa Olive’s prime Seminyak location, whether it’s a day at the beach, an early morning coffee at the well known Cornerhouse Café, a sunset cocktail at Ku De Ta & Potato Head or a fine dining affair at Merah Putih. If you want to shop then all the best shops in Seminyak are nearby. Start at Seminyak Square and go from there. If you need a lunch break there are loads of great cafes and restaurants along the way. These include Sisterfields, Biku, Sea Circus, Kim Soo and Cafe Bali.
If you fancy having a yoga session then Jiwa is the place to go in Petitenget and if you want a gym workout then Soham is a great well equipped modern gym. For the kids, you can keep them entertained with a day at the Waterbom Park in Kuta or Finns Recreation Club where there are water slides, trampolines & ten pin bowling.
Villa Olive is the ideal home base for those wanting the perfect holiday in Bali.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Olive well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 3 fully air-conditioned rooms all with en suite bathrooms where you will find free soap and shampoo
- You’re own safe to lock all your valuables up – each room has its own safe
- Great kitchen
- Complimentary wifi throughout the villa
- Satellite TV and DVD
- 32sqm swimming pool
- Pool-side bale with bench and coffee table for relaxing and chilling out – great for afternoon naps
- Lots of space by the pool for relaxing under umbrellas on your pool chair with towels provided
- Daily housekeeping from 8 am – 4 pm where your villa will be meticulously cleaned and bed linen changed
- 24/7 security
- Free drinking water
- Villa supplies such as toilet paper, soap and other cleaning products are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed
- There is a professional team of villa staff to look after everything you could possibly want during your stay
Low Season AUD 423 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 15 March
- 11 October – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 450 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 15 May
High Season AUD 504 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 11 October
Peak Season AUD 540 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2023
Villa rates include Government tax, service charge & taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bedsheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards & safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed.
We are already missing Kadek & Made who were our staff during our week here. We actually became very close to them and we are already looking froward to coming back next year and doing it all again with the kids.
What a fabulous choice! The villa was in a perfect location and we could easily walk to the beach to watch those sunsets and go for afternoon swims. Plus the pool and garden areas were exactly what we wanted.
We also like the fact that we had staff to cook for us and make recommendations about where to go and what to see. This was a special time for all of us and we just want to thank Ina and Dewi at Bali Villa Escapes for their patience and professionalism in helping is with our booking.
We really enjoyed our stay.
You may also like these other 3 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Cinta Drupadi is the ideal 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located just off Jalan Drupadi making it the perfect central hub to explore and enjoy the most popular parts of Seminyak. Featuring the perfect mix of contemporary design and traditional Balinese design elements and represents great value for a family or group of […]
Villa Balissima is a tranquil 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental and is perfectly located in the heart of Bali’s vibrant Seminyak, yet you would hardly notice this because the villa is extremely quiet and peaceful. Your 300 metres to Naughty Nuri’s, 1.4 km to KU DE TA and Petitenget Beach. What a great location!
Villa Kebun is a 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is the perfect family holiday villa, located in a quiet street just one block back from Double Six Beach on the Seminyak side. You can easily walk to the beach with the kids and explore all the cafes, family-friendly restaurants and boutiques along Jalan […]
Villa Amsa is full of character and charm. This 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental offers comfortable accommodation for 6 guests in a quiet area right on the fringes of Seminyak bordering bustling Legian where you’re only 1 km to Double Six Beach & 600 metres to Bintang Supermarket Seminyak – central location & so affordable!
Villa Bahia is a wonderful, budget-friendly 3 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental located on the fringes of Seminyak just off Sunset Road. Around 5-10 minutes to central Seminyak’s Oberoi Street is famed for all of its great eating options, an amazing choice of really good cafes, day spas and diverse array of colourful boutiques, shops […]
Villa Gallici is a modern 3 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental located just off Jalan Drupadi, perfect for a family or group of friends wanting to be close to Seminyak Beach and all the fun spots that Seminyak has to offer. This chic little tropical abode is complete with modern amenities, stylish bedrooms and living […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings