What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Central location only 10 min to Seminyak
- Located in the very trendy Canggu area where there are so many amazing cafes & restaurants
- Tranquil, peaceful & very quiet location
- Perfect for a family or group wanting luxury Bali accommodation
- Complimentary car and driver
- Generous sized pool
- Open plan tropical living at it’s very best
- Full time chef
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, health food cafes, bakeries, bottle shops, gyms, yoga studios, car / scooter hire, supermarkets, delis and pharmacy
- Top wifi and cable tv
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper & we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Saba Bima is a beautiful, modern and comfortable 2 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental which is perfect for a small family or group of four.
For a family or group, Villa Saba Bima is perfect as it is very child friendly plus it’s in a sensational location near the beach and loads of great cafes, day spas and restaurants.. You will feel right at home here.
Pool and living areas
Villa Saba Bima is very lovely and guests immediately fall in love with it as soon as they step through the gates. The villa boasts of a stunning pool and right beside the pool is a wooden open sided building which contains the lovely living area of Villa Saba Bima. On one end of the pool is a traditional bale where guests can sit, catch up on their holiday reading and enjoy a cold drink or just enjoy the sense of peace and serenity of being in your own private pool villa.
In the gorgeous living room is a lovely white sofa set that directly faces the pool. Balinese statues can be found in the corners and on the walls hang lovely portraits showing the rich heritage of Bali. A sliding glass door leads to the cozy dining area of Villa Saba Bima. In it is a beautiful circular wooden dining set for 8 persons. Guests can sit here and enjoy tasty cuisines prepared by the experienced in-house chef or by the guests.
The two gorgeous bedrooms of Villa Saba Bima are found in two separate white buildings. One bedroom is furnished with a king bed while the other one has a twin bed that can be converted to king bed. The bedrooms are spacious, with wooden doors and floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that lead out to the garden and pool area. Each bedroom is beautifully furnished so that guests can be utterly comfortable throughout their stay. While at Villa Saba Bima, you are sure to experience every inch of comfort & hospitality that Bali is famous for.
Lots of friendly staff
You wont have to lift a finger when you stay at Saba Bima. There are butlers, housekeepers plus there is an in-house chef to cook the whole group a healthy breakfast when they wake up. If you want to see a bit of the island there is the added bonus of a complimentary car and driver included…how good is that!
Around Villa Saba Bima, Canggu ( great value for a family holiday including a chef !! )
Guest are very close to the exciting and bustling areas on the island and can still enjoy some privacy and peace when they want to. Restaurants, bars, boutiques, spas and amazing cafes can all be found within minutes walk of this lovely villa. Basically, you are close to the beach and all the buzz of the Canggu and Berawa areas with Seminyak’s popular Eat Street 15 mins away by taxi.
Make sure you head to the new mega beach club Cafe Del Mar or Tropicola at Batu Belig beach to watch the sunset with a few cocktails. If your coming with the family and want to take them out for a meal make sure your try : Milk & Madu, Peleton, Island Bagels, RUKO, Milu by Nook, Matcha and Hungry Bird – these are all great cafes & restaurants close to the villa in the Berawa area. For the kids there’s the Finns Recreation Club which has water slides, in-door trampoline centre & ten pin bowling.
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Saba Bima well in advance.
- Capacity : 4 people (2 bedrooms: 1 king-size bed; 1 twin-bedded, convertible to a king-size bed)
- Living Area : Indoor dining for eight; outdoor living area with seating for ten; poolside relaxation bale
- Pool : 15 x 3.5 metres
- Communication : WiFi Internet access; laptop and printer for guest use; mobile phone coverage
- Entertainment : Satellite TV; DVD player; hard drive media player; iPod dock and speakers (loaded iPod on request)
Saba is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; booster seat; DVDs; games; pool safety fence
- Spa : in-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies)
Events for up to 50 people (seated) can be held at Saba when the villas are jointly rented
- Additional Facilities : barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit box in each bedroom; massage beds; mountain bikes
- Staff : Saba villas are served by a large team of staff including a villa manager; assistant manager; private chefs; 24-hour security, housekeeping and butler service; gardeners and pool staff. Additional staff (babysitters, in-house masseuses) available on request
- Dining : Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Transport : The villa provides a twice-daily shuttle to Seminyak and the Canggu Club (drop off only). A 7-seater car with driver is available for up to 10 hours per day when a minimum of 4 bedrooms are rented together (excluding petrol)
Low Season: AUD 566 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude CNY & Easter)
- 1 September – 20 December
High Season: AUD 638 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 27 January – 1 February (Chinese New Year)
- 14 April – 21 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 31 August
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & taxes
Rate Includes :
- Daily breakfast
- 1 Time return airport transfer for minimum 5 nights stay
You may also like these other 2 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Bali Easy Living Villas are a series of 7 private holiday villas within a private complex, each villa with its own pool, free Wi-Fi, complete bath amenities, a modern kitchen, flat-screen TV’s with satellite channels and air –conditioned living areas. Guests will be just a short scooter ride to Berawa Beach & Echo Beaches as […]
Villa Saba Yudhistira is a delightful 2 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. The location is in hip and happening Canggu; a bustling beach area just 10 minutes from vibrant Seminyak and offering you some of the best beaches in Bali. This villa offers accommodation for 4 lucky guests making it ideal for a small family […]
Are you looking for a Bali holiday filled with fun, sun and surf? If so, then Villa Saba Sadewa is the perfect villa for you. This 2 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental is simply gorgeous and can be rented separately or as part of the other Saba villas. Which ever option you choose, the villa […]
Villa Senang at Canti Asri Residence is a 2 bedroom holiday villa rental in Canggu and boasts a beautiful setting just 850 metres to the popular Echo Beach & 900 metres to Pererenan Beach. If you like surfing Echo Beach offers excellent waves with plenty of beach cafes to eat, chill out & sun bake. The shopping and dining area of Jalan Batu Bolong is only 1 km away where you can take the family for a meal. If you to surf, dining out and entertaining the kids; this is a sensational option.
Villa Avalon is an exceptional 2 bedroom Canggu villa holiday rental tropical hideaway, just 50 meters from the beach and located right on the borders of Seminyak, Canggu and Batu Belig. You will be hard pressed to find a nicer holiday villa rental than Villa Avalon; part of the private Avalon Villa Complex where guests […]
Villa Saba Nakula offers a prime Canggu location right next to the Finns Club where you and the kids can enjoy complimentary membership. This fabulous 2 bedroom Canggu holiday villa rental has a private pool, fantastic service from highly trained hospitality staff and its close to Berawa and Batu Belig Beaches as well. Saba Nakula […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings