- Peaceful and very relaxed holiday environment
- Close to all the action in Seminyak – near restaurants, well-known bars such as Mrs Sippy, Ku De Ta and Potato Head, and some fabulous cafes and shops in the Double Six area.
- Lots of space, light, and a real open-plan tropical holiday feel – perfect for those families wanting a luxurious villa without the big price tag.
- Huge 50m2 swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Near ATMs, supermarkets, taxis, convenience stores, car/scooter hire, bottle shops, lots of great delis where you can stock up on supplies, bakeries, health food shops and pharmacy
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2024 & 2025: find it cheaper, and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Vara Seminyak
SEND ENQUIRY (one of the reservation team will get back to you ASAP) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Cafes & bars
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Guests of 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, Villa Vara, have a pleasant 5-10 min stroll to Seminyak Beach, where you can enjoy a dinner at a fine dining restaurant or a cold beer on the colourful beanbags as the sun sets over the ocean.
The villa is a lovely example of Balinese architecture featuring traditional thatched roofs that sync with rattan furnishings and splashes of traditional artworks. The kids are going to love the pool and spacious garden areas. This is the ideal villa for a large family or group of friends wanting exceptional accommodation in an exceptional location.
Outdoor and Pool Area
Guests at Villa Vara are no doubt going to spend many fun-filled hours around the swimming pool, flanked by manicured lawns and a palimanan stone pool deck; there are plenty of sun lounges, and the poolside bale is excellent for catching up on some emails on your iPad or maybe a revitalizing massage. Ask your chef to prepare a BBQ lunch at the dining bale, which also features a bar fridge, kitchenette and an outdoor dining setting.
The Living Area
The main living pavilion looks out over the pool and garden, offering tropical open-air living. The space has high ceilings with cooling fans to circulate the sea breezes, keeping guests comfortable. The kitchen is well equipped, and guests will enjoy fresh tropical fruits and juices prepared by the villa staff each morning at the dining table for eight guests. A rattan sofa set will provide a comfortable spot to enjoy Netflix or live sport on the flat-screen TV.
All bedrooms at Villa Vara are fully air-conditioned, with a pleasant patio where you can sit in the early morning as you absorb the morning sun. The en-suites are open to the air and feature private courtyards with rain showers. Two bedrooms are in standalone pavilions, while two more suites are on either side of the living room. Two rooms feature comfortable king-size four-poster beds, and two more rooms have twin beds that can be converted to doubles. There are flat-screen TVs, safety boxes and wardrobes in all rooms.
Staff and Services
The staff at Villa Vara is warm and welcoming, highly trained with years of experience in hospitality; they will look after your every need. The villa manager will oversee the staff to ensure you are always happy. The staff will assist if you need help arranging transport, day trips, shopping, babysitters or an in-house massage.
Around Villa Vara, Seminyak (near Double Six Beach)
The villa is located along Jalan Drupadi and just off Jalan Camplung Tanduk, which runs straight down to the beach right next to the fine dining restaurant Gado Gado. From here, left and right, casual beach bars with colourful beanbags on the sand are beautiful places to watch the sunset and do some light dining.
Head to La Plancha, just a few hundred meters along the beachside footpath, for sunset drinks.
The villa’s fantastic location means eating out at night, shopping and day spas are all within easy walking distance. You are also close to well-known places such as Ku De Ta, Potato Head, La Lucciola, and Mama San. For ladies, some great day spas are nearby to get your hair and nails done and get a Balinese massage. Head to Jari Menari, The Shampoo Lounge and Spring Day Spa.
And if you love your coffee, there are great cafes nearby where you can also take the kids for a bite to eat, such as Pison, Revolver, Cornerhouse, Sisterfields, Monsieur Spoon, BossMan, Grill’d & even Starbucks!
When you stay at Villa Vara, there are many shopping, dining and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Villa Vara has welcomed Bali Villa Escapes guests since August 2015.
- Four en-suite bedrooms one with king-size bed, one with queen-size bed, two with twin single beds one convertible to a king
- Rooms are all air-conditioned with ceiling fans as well
- Lots of space in your wardrobe to hang up your clothes and party gear
- Safes in each room to lock up your valuables
- Modern kitchen with everything you could ever want
- Wifi throughout villa
- A flat-screen TV with cable channels
- Pool umbrellas with towels
- Daily Housekeeping 08.00 AM – 04.00 PM.
- Daily professional personal guest assistant service, 07.00 AM – 11.00 PM.
- Professional and helpful 24 hours security services
- Fully staffed: manager (who can organise dinner reservations, tours as well as car hire, spa treatments and in house massages), guest assistant, Villa attendant & security guards.
Popular Bali beaches nearby
3 Bedroom Low Season AUD 461 (3 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom Low Season AUD 529 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 16 March 2024
- 1 December – 20 December 2024
3 Bedroom Shoulder Season AUD 490 (3 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom Shoulder Season AUD 588 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 16 May 2024
- 1 October – 1 December 2024
3 Bedroom High Season AUD 658 (5 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom High Season AUD 764 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 1 October 2024
3 Bedroom Peak Season AUD 705 (5 Nights minimum stay)
4 Bedroom Peak Season AUD 917 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December 2024 – 6 January 2025
Villa rates include Government tax, service charge & taxes
Please Note :
This villa requires a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This is to be paid in cash on arrival and will be refunded upon checkout.
- Rates are quoted in AUD.
- Rates include Government tax & service charges.
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bed sheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed.
We were also wanting it to be fully staffed. Villa Vara was absolutely perfect. We loved the ambiance and we particularly liked the modern, comfortable and very clean rooms. So happy we found this villa and hopefully we will be back for our 30th anniversary...
We are coming back. Thanks you so much Dewi for organising this and being so quick with the email replies.
In a word: FANTASTIC!!
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Ley Seminyak
Villa Ley is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a lovely island home located on a quiet lane in the centre of trendy and fashionable Seminyak. Tropical as can be, Villa Ley has air-conditioned bedrooms, villa staff, daily breakfast and it makes a perfect oasis in the heart of the action. Stroll down to the beach to catch the sunset, go shopping or head over to the day spas – it’s all easy from Villa Ley in Seminyak with family-friendly restaurants, world-famous beach clubs – need we say any more?
Villa Kamis Seminyak
Villa Kamis is a modern 4-bedroom villa in a central Seminyak location close to Eat Street, Seminyak Village and the famous Double Six Beach (great for sunset cocktails). With breakfast included, a private swimming pool, airport pick up, top Wifi, and spacious interiors, this is a value-packed villa for your next Bali escape with the kids.
Nyaman Villas Seminyak, 4 bedrooms
Nyaman Villas is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & boasts one of the best Seminyak locations. It’s situated in a private lane with a gated security entrance, just off “Eat Street” right at the midway point opposite the renowned Ultimo Italian restaurant. Situated on almost 600 square metres, the villa is spacious with a generous private pool, plus you’re only 600 metres to Double Six Beach & only 300 metres to Seminyak Village. Featuring a mix of modern design and Balinese elements, Nyaman Villa provides a superior level of accommodation for up to 8 guests – a great place for a family beach holiday!!
Villa Minggu Seminyak
Villa Minggu is a 4-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is stylish and perfect for your next Bali getaway with the kids. The villa boasts all the comforts that will make your holiday in Bali special. You’re only 700 metres to Bintang Supermarket, 2.4 km to Potato Head Beach Club and 1.4 km to Double […]
Villa Jumat Seminyak
Villa Jumat is a stylish & modern 4-bedroom Seminyak holiday accommodation with so many luxury add-ons to make your Bali getaway exceptional. Enjoy luxe ensuites, wifi, an in-villa gym, housekeeping, airport pickup, and a private swimming pool. Plus, the location is central, near popular cafes, day spas, family-friendly restaurants, and beach clubs. Villa Jumat sets the tone for a truly relaxing Bali getaway.
Villa Senang Batu Belig, 4 bedrooms
Villa Senang is a lovely 4-bedroom holiday villa in Seminyak and only 520 metres from Batu Belig Beach. With breakfast included, a lovely private sun-kissed swimming pool and a fabulous location near amazing cafes and popular beach clubs, this is a family-friendly villa for your next Bali getaway.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.