What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Peaceful and very relaxed holiday environment
- Close to all the action in Seminyak – near restaurants, well-known bars such as Mrs Sippy, Ku De Ta and Potato Head as well as some really fabulous cafes and shops in the Double Six area.
- Lots of space, light and a real open plan tropical holiday feel – perfect for those families wanting a luxurious villa without the big price tag
- Huge 50m2 swimming pool with shallow step-in – the kids are going to love playing here
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, taxis, convenience stores, car/scooter hire, bottle shops, lots of great delis where you can stock up on supplies, bakeries, health food shops and pharmacy
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Guests of 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, Villa Vara have a pleasant 5-10 min stroll to Seminyak Beach where you can enjoy a dinner at a fine dining restaurant or a cold beer on the colourful beanbags as the sun sets over the ocean.
The villa is a lovely example of Balinese architecture featuring traditional thatched roofs that stay in sync with rattan furnishings and splashes of traditional artworks. The kids are guaranteed to enjoy the pool and spacious garden areas. This is the ideal villa for a large family or group of friends wanting exceptional accommodation, in an exceptional location.
Outdoor and Pool Area
Guests at Villa Vara are no doubt going to spend many fun-filled hours around the swimming pool, flanked by manicured lawns and a palimanan stone pool deck, there are plenty of sun lounges and the poolside bale is great to catch up on some emails on your iPad or maybe a revitalizing massage. Ask your chef to prepare a BBQ lunch for at the dining bale which also features a bar fridge, kitchenette and an outdoor dining setting.
The Living Area
The main living pavilion looks out over the pool and garden, offering tropical open-air living the space has high ceilings with cooling fans to circulate the sea breezes, keeping guests comfortable. The kitchen is well equipped and guests will enjoy fresh tropical fruits and juices prepared by the villa staff each morning at the dining table for 8 guests. A rattan sofa set will provide a comfortable spot to enjoy a DVD or some live sport on the flat-screen TV.
All bedrooms at Villa Vara are fully air-conditioned with a pleasant patio where you can sit in the early morning as you absorb the morning sun. The en-suites are open to the air and feature private courtyards with rain showers. Two bedrooms are located in standalone pavilions while two more suites are located on either side of the living room. Two rooms feature comfortable king-size four-poster beds and two more rooms have twin beds that can be converted to doubles. There are flat-screen TV’s, safety boxes and wardrobes in all rooms.
Staff and Services
The staff at Villa Vara is warm and welcoming, highly trained with years of experience in hospitality; they will look after your every need. The villa manager will oversee the butlers, chefs and security detail to make sure you are happy at all times. If you need help arranging transport, day trips, shopping, babysitters or maybe an in house massage, the staff will be there to assist.
Around Villa Vara, Seminyak ( near Double Six Beach!! )
The villa is located along Jalan Drupadi and just off Jalan Camplung Tanduk, which runs straight down to the beach right next to the fine dining restaurant Gado Gado. From here, left and right casual beach bars with colourful beanbags on the sand are a wonderful place to watch the sunset and some light dining. Head to Cocoon Beach Club just a few hundred meters along the beachside footpath or head upstairs in the Double Six hotel for a cocktail while watching the sun go down. Directly around the villa are plenty of spas, boutiques, cafes and restaurants to choose from, the options are plentiful.
The villas amazing location means that eating out at night, shopping and day spas are all within easy walking distance. You are also close to well-known places such as Ku De Ta, Potato Head, La Lucciola, Tulip, Kura Kura, La Sal and Lestari. And if you love your coffee there are loads of great cafes nearby such as Pison, Revolver, Cornerhouse, Sisterfields, Monsieur Spoon & even Starbucks!
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Vara well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Four en-suite bedrooms one with king-size bed, one with queen-size bed, two with twin single beds one convertible to a king
- Rooms are all air-conditioned with ceiling fans as well
- Lots of space in your wardrobe to hang up your clothes and party gear
- Safes in each room to lock up your valuables
- Modern kitchen with everything you could ever want
- Wifi throughout villa
- A flat-screen TV with cable channels
- Pool umbrellas with towels
- Daily Housekeeping 08.00 AM – 04.00 PM.
- Daily professional personal guest assistant service, 07.00 AM – 11.00 PM.
- Professional and helpful 24 hours security services
- Fully staffed: manager (who can organise dinner reservations, tours as well as car hire, spa treatments and in house massages), guest assistant, Villa attendant & security guards.
Low Season AUD 524 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 16 March
- 1 December – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 582 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 16 May
- 1 October – 1 December
High Season AUD 756 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 1 October
Peak Season AUD 908 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2023
Villa rates include Government tax, service charge & taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bed sheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed.
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
We were also wanting it to be fully staffed. Villa Vara was absolutely perfect. We loved the ambiance and we particularly liked the modern, comfortable and very clean rooms. So happy we found this villa and hopefully we will be back for our 30th anniversary...
We are coming back. Thanks you so much Dewi for organising this and being so quick with the email replies.
In a word: FANTASTIC!!
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Nyaman Villa is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & boasts one of the best Seminyak locations. It’s situated in a private lane with a gated security entrance, just off “Eat Street” right at the midway point opposite the renowned Ultimo Italian restaurant. Situated on almost 600 square meters the villa is spacious with a generous private pool plus you’re only 600 metres to Double Six Beach & only 300 metres to Seminyak Village. Featuring a mix of modern design and Balinese elements, Nyaman Villa provides a superior level of accommodation for up to 8 guests – a great place for a family beach holiday!!
Villa Alchemy is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental, offering ultra-modern living with a twist of rustic charm thrown in. With a fantastic Seminyak location in the trendy Oberoi precinct, guests will be spoilt with easy access to all the hip and happening places, and of course Seminyak Beach. With its spacious open plan, vibrant living spaces and tranquil outdoor pool and garden area, the villa is sure to appeal to all ages. Plus you are only 100 metres to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall, 600 metres to La Lucciola Restaurant & 5.1 km to Waterbom Bali!!
The Layar is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & sits within the secure grounds of an exclusive private villa estate. Surrounded by a beautiful tropical garden, with your own private pool and stunning architecture, Villa The Layar offers luxurious holiday accommodation for up to 8 guests. Located just a few hundred meters from Seminyak’s most popular street, Jalan Oberoi ( Eat Street), guests are spoilt for choice for places to shop and take the kids for a meal. The villa is fully serviced and provides a peaceful environment and best of all, the beach is within easy walking distance.
Villa Atmo is the perfect holiday retreat for families on their Bali Getaway! This beautiful 4-bedroom villa, located in the Batu Belig area of Seminyak features tropical architecture inspired by the Javanese Joglo houses and the garden is just lovely and spacious planted with all sorts of tropical plants and trees. The centrepiece of the villa is the crystal clear private family pool where you can swim, relax and have fun all day. Step out the door and you are finding yourself on Jalan Batu Belig, just a short walk from the beach and a short drive from Petitenget in Seminyak and Berawa in Canggu. You’ll never get bored as your only 650 metres to Batu Belig Beach, 1.1 km to La Lucciola Restaurant & 1.4 km to Seminyak Village.
Villa Anggun is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental that can sleep up to 10 guests. Situated just off Jalan Drupadi you will be within walking distance to a vast array of day spas ( Espace, Jari Menari & The Shampoo Lounge ), boutiques, cafes like Shelter & the Corner House, restaurants and most importantly your close to Seminyak & Double Six beach! Villa Anggun is in a central and very handy location.
This 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental is a brand new two-storey wonderful holiday villa, with a flair for chic and comfy interiors. It boasts a garden massage gazebo, great entertainment and dining facilities, Australian styled outdoor BBQ, fabulous private swimming pool, complemented by friendly and efficient staff with a great Petitenget address, allowing you to walk to Seminyak’s best entertainment venues. Plus you’re only 1.2 km to Batu Belig Beach, 1.1 km to Oberoi Street & 1 km to Potato Head Beach Club – what a great location!
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022 & 2023
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian bank account) or credit card
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Strict hygiene protocols