What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Peaceful and very relaxed holiday environment
- Close to all the action in Seminyak – near restaurants, well known bars such as Mrs Sippy, Ku De Ta and Potato Head as well as some really fabulous cafes and shops in the Double Six area.
- Lots of space, light and a real open plan tropical holiday feel – perfect for those families wanting a luxurious villa without the big price tag
- Huge 50m2 swimming pool with shallow step-in – the kids are going to love playing here
- Near ATM’s, supermarkets, taxis, convenience stores, car / scooter hire, bottle shops, lots of great delis where you can stock up on supplies, bakeries, health food shops and pharmacy
- FREE airport pick up
- Top wifi and cable TV
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Guests of 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, Villa Vara have a pleasant 5-10 min stroll to Seminyak Beach where you can enjoy a dinner at a fine dining restaurant or a cold beer on the colorful beanbags as the sun sets over the ocean.
The villa is a lovely example of Balinese architecture featuring traditional thatched roofs stay in sync with rattan furnishings and splashes of traditional artworks. The kids are guaranteed to enjoy the pool and spacious garden areas. This is the ideal villa for a large family or group of friends wanting exceptional accommodation, in an exceptional location.
Outdoor and Pool Area
Guests at Villa Vara are no doubt going to spend many fun filled hours around the swimming pool, flanked by manicured lawns and a palimanan stone pool deck, there are plenty of sun lounges and the poolside bale is great to catch up on some emails on your ipad or maybe a revitalizing massage. Ask your chef to prepare a BBQ lunch for at the dining bale which also features a bar fridge, kitchenette and an outdoor dining setting.
The Living Area
The main living pavilion looks out over the pool and garden, offering tropical open-air living the space has high ceilings with cooling fans to circulate the sea breezes, keeping guests comfortable. The kitchen is well equipped and guests will enjoy fresh tropical fruits and juices prepared by the villa staff each morning at the dining table for 8 guests. A rattan sofa setting will provide a comfortable spot to enjoy a DVD or some live sport on the flat-screen TV.
All bedrooms at Villa Vara are fully air-conditioned with a pleasant patio where you can sit in the early morning as you absorb the morning sun. The en-suites are open to the air and feature private courtyards with rain showers. Two bedrooms are located in standalone pavilions while two more suites are located either side of the living room. Two rooms feature comfortable King size four poster beds and two more rooms have twin beds that can be converted to doubles. There are flat screen TV’s, safety boxes and wardrobes in all rooms.
Staff and Services
The staff at Villa Vara is warm and welcoming, highly trained with years of experience in hospitality; they will look after your every need. The villa manager will oversee the butlers, chefs and security detail to make sure you are happy at all times. If you need help arranging transport, day trips, shopping, babysitters or maybe an in house massage, the staff will be there to assist.
Around Villa Vara, Seminyak
The villa is located along Jalan Drupadi and just off Jalan Camplung Tanduk, which runs straight down to the beach right next to the fine dining restaurant Gado Gado. From here, left and right casual beach bars with colorful beanbags on the sand are a wonderful place to watch the sunset and some light dining. Head to Cocoon Beach Club just a few hundred meters along the beach side footpath or head upstairs in the Double Six hotel for a cocktail while watching the sun go down. Directly around the villa are plenty of spas, boutiques, cafes and restaurants to choose from, the options are plentiful.
The villas amazing location means that eating out at night, shopping and day spas are all within easy waling distance. You are also close to well known places such as: Ku De Ta, Potato Head, La Lucciola, Tulip, Kura Kura, La Sal and Lestari. And if you you love your coffee there are loads of great cafes nearby such as Pison, Revolver, Cornerhouse, Sisterfields & Monsieur Spoon.
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Vara well in advance as this is a popular villa, especially if your planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- Four en-suite bedrooms one with king-size bed, one with queen-size bed, two with twin single beds one convertible to a king
- Rooms are all air conditioned with ceiling fans as well
- Lots of space in your wardrobe to hang up your clothes and party gear
- Safes in each room to lock up your valuables
- Modern kitchen with everything you could ever want
- Wifi throughout villa
- Flat screen TV with cable channels
- Pool umbrellas with towels
- Daily Housekeeping 08.00 AM – 04.00 PM.
- Daily professional personal guest assistant service, 07.00 AM – 11.00 PM.
- Professional and helpful 24 hours security services
- Fully staffed: manager (who can organise dinner reservations, tours as well as car hire, spa treatments and in house massages), guest assistant, Villa attendant & security guards.
Low Season AUD 594 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 16 March
- 1 December – 20 December
Shoulder Season AUD 660 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 March – 16 May
- 1 October – 1 December
High Season AUD 858 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 16 May – 1 October
Peak Season AUD 1,029 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 6 January 2021
Villa rates are includes Goverment tax, service charge & taxes
Rates Include :
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of bed sheets and towels as required
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Purified drinking water
- Drinks and groceries shopping service ( Non-Alcohol only )
- Guest assistant services from 08:00 to 23:00 PM in charge in the villa complex
- Daily housekeeping staff from 08:00 to 16:00 PM
- 24 x 7 security guards safe in each room
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival and one complimentary baby cot if needed.
Please Note :
Upon guest arrival, we will also require a security deposit of IDR 3,000,000 to cover any damage or losses at the Villa during your stay. This may be paid in cash or credit card and will be refunded at check out.
We were also wanting it to be fully staffed. Villa Vara was absolutely perfect. We loved the ambiance and we particularly liked the modern, comfortable and very clean rooms. So happy we found this villa and hopefully we will be back for our 30th anniversary...
We are coming back. Thanks you so much Dewi for organising this and being so quick with the email replies.
In a word: FANTASTIC!!
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa An Tan is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & is located just off Jalan Drupadi, offers guests a wonderful central & prime Seminyak location. Four well appointed bedrooms with spacious living and entertaining areas provides exceptional accommodation for 8 guests. If you’re looking for a villa with a fantastic outdoor setting and […]
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Seminyak just a few minutes from the activity of Seminyak Square and the fashionable Petitenget strip ( only 500 metres away ), The Light Exclusive Villas & Spa offers modern accommodation with private pool villas. The complex offers ideal accommodation option for couples, groups of friends and families with a choice of 1 to 4 bedrooms. Each villa offers private lounge and dining areas with kitchenettes and very comfortable en-suite bedrooms. Plus it’s only 700 metres to Oberoi Street & The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall.
Villa Windu Sari is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is ideally located within a secure and private gated villa estate in Seminyak’s most sort after postcode of Petitenget. Villa Windu Sari with its own private 14m pool, manicured tropical gardens, semi-alfresco living/dining areas, huge media room and fully equipped private gym provide […]
Villa Ley is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a lovely island home located on a quiet lane in the centre of trendy and fashionable Seminyak. Tropical as can be, Villa Ley has 4 air-conditioned bedrooms and it makes a perfect oasis in the heart of the action. Stroll down to the […]
Villa Issi is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & one word that comes to mind is ‘perfection’. Villa Issi represents the epitome of modern luxury living. This architecturally designed masterpiece houses four beautiful bedrooms amid tropical landscaped gardens at the end of a quiet lane and just a 10 min leisurely stroll to […]
Villa De Suma is a tropical 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. The swimming pool is surrounded by lush gardens on one side and a wooden deck on the other, what a way to spend the day with the kids. Stylish rattan pool chairs and comfortable offer a comfortable spot to relax as you watch […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings