What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Modern open plan design
- There is a master penthouse suite – ideal for privacy as well as en suite modern bathrooms
- There is a fully equipped gym & Sauna for those early morning work outs
- Close to Double Six beach area, which means that Villa Minggu is in a fabulous and very central position
- Top wifi throughout villa with satellite TV
- Near ATM’s, pharmacy, taxis, convenience stores, supermarkets, bottle shops, day spas, delis, bakeries, patisseries & taxis
- Villa staff are included to cook and clean daily
- For the price per night this is great value as you are getting a modern 4-bedroom villa in a top Seminyak location – great for families or groups
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2020 – find it cheaper and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Minggu is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is stylish, contemporary with an architectural design like nothing you have ever seen. This magnificent villa boasts of all the comforts that is sure to make your holiday in Bali very special. This is jaw dropping stuff in a fabulous location.
You can stroll from the luxurious villa into the streets of Seminyak and discover bars, restaurants and hip boutiques where you can eat, drink and shop as much as you like. Villa Minggu is really in a fabulous location were you are close to well known restaurants like Made Warungs and Jl Camplung Tanduk which will take you down to the Double Six entertainment area.
Walking into the grounds of Villa Minggu, you cannot help but stop and admire the magnificence and sheer brilliance of its exterior. The white storey building has an ultramodern, symmetrical, box shaped design which is just stunning. There is a beautiful L shaped pool with a sauna on one side and the living areas on the other side. The use of full length glass doors creates the illusion of seamlessness between the living area and the poolside.
Villa Minggu has lovely living, dining and kitchen areas decorated entirely with the color white, features extensive use of glass and have wooden floors, thus creating a stunning and comfortable area. A modern bale is seemingly built into the living area and enclosed by glass. It houses a daybed and faces the pool making it just perfect for indoor or poolside relaxation.
There is no other way to describe the bedrooms of Villa Minggu than absolute perfection. Each bedroom is uniquely styled, very comfortable and the architectural designs and touches are just sublime. A soak in the deep bathtubs is sure to leave you refreshed and relaxed.
If you love your food, going to restaurants, spending time shopping, sitting in some great cafes and watching the world go by, being able to get to the beach quickly or want to simply hang by the pool in the luxury of your own private pool holiday villa, then Villa Minggu ticks all the right boxes.
5 minute walk to Seminyak shops & the popular Eat Street
10 minute walk to Double Six beach – perfect for watching the sunset and swimming
10 minute drive to Legian & Kuta
20 minutes to the trendy area of Berawa and Canggu
10 minutes to the Waterbom Park
15 minute drive to the Airport
This is a popular Seminyak villa so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Minggu well in advance.
- 4 bedroom modern villa
- Living : Open concept lounge/ dining/ pool area, offers a private gym and sauna inside the villa for your unique Bali escape
- Pool : 7,5 x 4 metres swimming pool with a 6 seats in-built jacuzzi
- Communication : Mobile villa smartphone with local SIM, useful address book & apps. Free flat 3G internet connection included with GPS navigator ready to use
- Private sauna & gym facilities inside the villa
- Unlimited still water to drink with Hot/Cold dispenser
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Bath amenities for each bathroom
- Cable TV with 60 international channels
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Electrical adapters for any country and extra mobile chargers
- Daily breakfast
- 1 time return airport transfer
- Welcome drink & snack with welcome cold towel upon arrival
- 10 minutes head & shoulder massage per person upon arrival
- Tropical fruit basket on arrival
- Unique tropical flower composition arranged for you in the villa
- Towels, bedlinen and duvets provided and changed every 3 days
- Aroma therapy set in every bedroom
- Housekeeping available everyday
- 24 hours security service within the private entrance of the complex
Low Season AUD 599
- The rest of the year
High Season AUD 749
- 22 January – 1 February
- 3 April – 13 April
- 16 July – 31 August
Peak Season AUD 824
- 19 December – 10 January 2021
The rates include tax and service charges
Yayuk and Ina even prepared a birthday cake for my son who was turning 5 - now that was a real treat! The location was a dream and we could easily pop out for a bit of shopping or beach time whenever we wanted. For the price and location I would thoroughly recommend this holiday villa to any family wanting a slice of paradise.
We are already looking to come back here again next Christmas.
We loved being able to come back to the villa close the doors and be in our own luxury oasis.
It was centrally located and close to many nice restaurants we soon discovered. Ask the manager to point out where to go. Definitely go to Potato Head and Ku De Ta which was close by as well - also Warung Made ( take the kids there for great Info food)!
Happy to recommend this to anyone wanting a fab location and a bit of luxury as well.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Akara Villas is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is part of an exclusive private villa estate in what has now become the most fashionable part of the Seminyak strip along Jalan Petitenget. Villa Akara is a wonderful holiday villa that is the epitome of luxury tropical living where you will experience warm […]
Villa Gladak is a tranquil 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental in a tropical paradise where guests will appreciate the convenience, wonderful location & the up-market Oberoi district in Seminyak is a mere two minutes walk from the villa. If its fine dining,, the beach, maybe shopping until you drop, then Villa Gladak is the perfect […]
Villa Alam in a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a beautiful representation of Balinese architecture and design. Located in a central Seminyak area, four spacious and wonderfully decorated en-suite bedrooms provide for a luxurious holiday experience. The traditional alang-alang roofs, pavilion style buildings and tasteful timber furnishings and modern elements all marriage […]
Tucked in a quiet lane just behind the vibrant Eat Street in Seminyak is Villa Elegancia a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental, is a stylish villa that certainly typifies sheer elegance. Built over two levels, bedrooms are spread throughout the villa providing plenty of privacy and the huge private pool is a great social […]
Lataliana Villa is a delightful 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental. It’s in great Seminyak area and it enjoys a central location & is minutes away from everything well known such as Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Mrs Sippy, Seminyak Square & Seminyak Village. This villa is perfect for large groups or families wanting to […]
Villa Bamboo is located within the safe and secure confines of the exclusive Aramanis Villa Estate located just off Jalan Raya Seminyak. This 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental has great indoor/outdoor spaces, perfect for a larger family or group of friends on a Bali getaway. Guests will be treated to 24-hour five star service […]
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- We are 100% Australian owned with offices in Sydney and Bali
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Great rates for 2020 ( we price match )
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings