- Breakfast included
- Fantastic Seminyak location where you are moments from the beach, lots of wonderful day spas, Seminyak Square and the popular Ku De Ta
- Pay in $AUD in Australia
- Massive lagoon-style swimming pool with gazebo by the pool
- Near ATMs, convenience stores, pharmacies, yoga studios, gyms, delis, bakeries, patisseries, car/scooter hire, supermarkets and amazing cafes
- Top wifi
- FREE airport pick up
- Private butler, personal chef, housekeeping & security
- 2 main bedrooms with large bathtubs and outdoor waterfall tropical showers
- For the kids, Finns Recreation Club and Waterbom Park are nearby
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2023 & 2024: find it cheaper, and we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Des Indes 1 Seminyak, 4 bedrooms
SEND ENQUIRY (Hold the villa and pay later) Send your Bali Villa inquiry & our reservation team will get back to you ASAP with your villa reservation confirmation - if the villa is already booked we will find another villa in the same area & same price range
"*" indicates required fields
What you need to know
Perfect Bali villa for
- Cafes & bars
- Beach lovers
Why you should book this villa
Your Bali villa accommodation includes
Villa Des Indes I is a tropical 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental akin to the ‘Garden of Eden’ only a tropical version with four bedrooms, sleeping up to 8 guests. The villa boasts a fabulous central Seminyak location displaying antique Javanese architecture, an amazing art collection from the region, a large natural free-form tropical style swimming pool with gazebo, two Master bedroom suites, great staff and just a 5 min walk to the beach at the iconic Ku De Ta Beach Club.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The natural free-form tropical pool meanders its way through the lush and mature gardens as well as the villa’s living pavilions and antique bedrooms. The pool is surrounded by a lush lawn, a traditional bale is tucked in the tropical foliage for an afternoon massage or some shut-eye and the pool has an island where you can sit on the steps and bask in the Bali sun.
The calming influence of the koi fish pond sings a song with its fountains, the living areas are sophisticated with hand-picked antique furnishings, all of this blends perfectly with warming oriental carpets and artworks from the by-gone Batavia Era. From this open-air pavilion, you slip straight into the pool like a king or just take time out on one of the many comfy armchairs or plush sofas. The kitchen is housed in a separate pavilion in the garden, a high chaired bar is perfect for morning coffees or a cold ring during the day.
4 Spacious bedrooms with air-con
The bedrooms have a cozy feel with the use of natural timbers, oriental floor rugs, built-in bookcases and polished timber floors. The villa has two master suites, an antique bathtub set in a wall of glass and a private outdoor shower under the skies. The second master suite has all the luxuries of the first with sheer curtains hanging from the bed on four posts. Bedroom three has a king-size bed with a private study and a cozy lounge with a TV, the fourth bedroom has twin single beds, and both of these rooms are located in a separate pavilion called the treehouse.
Staff & services with a private chef and butler
The villa is fully serviced by a professionally trained team of staff who will do absolutely everything to make sure your Bali holiday is totally memorable for all the right reasons. You will be waited on hand and foot from the villa manager to private chefs, personal butlers, housemaids and security staff.
When you holiday at Villa Des Indes 1 there are so many entertainment, fitness, dining and shopping options – the list is endless!
- Capacity: 8 adults (3 king-size beds; 1 set of twin beds that can be joined to create a king) plus extra beds for 4 additional guests (adult or children) on request (additional charge applies).
- Living areas: Fan-cooled living and dining area; air-conditioned den/library/study within both master suites; bar pavilion and butler’s pantry; garden balé.
- Pool: 21-metre lagoon pool.
- Dining: Breakfast is complimentary; priced menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes for lunch and dinner; chef also experienced in Japanese and Thai cuisine; requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Communication: Fibre-optic internet with WiFi; landline for local calls (international calls charged); mobile phone coverage; phones in all rooms; laptop (and printing) on request.
- Entertainment: 37-inch TV with satellite channels in all four bedrooms; Bose sound system; books and magazines in every room.
- For families: Villa Des Indes makes a great villa choice for families. Equipment such as a baby cot, high chair, booster seat, baby monitor and pool fence can be supplied on request for a small additional charge.
- Spa: In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by visiting spa therapists (extra cost applies).
- Transport: The villa’s central Seminyak location places many attractions within easy walking distance. If transport is required, the villa staff will happily call one of Bali’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or organise the hire of a car and driver for day trips further afield. If you want to book your own car hire please speak to your reservation consultant at Bali Villa Escapes.
- Extra facilities: Barbecue; backup generator; safety deposit boxes; 2 massage beds.
- Villa manager
- Assistant Manager
- Garden and pool staff
- Security (night-time only at the villa, 24-hour for the estate)
- Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) are available on request
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season AUD 1,380 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- 6 January – 19 January
- 30 January – 31 March
- 17 April – 27 April
- 2 May – 8 June
- 22 October – 14 December
Shoulder Season AUD 1,643 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 January – 29 January
- 1 April – 6 April
- 11 April – 16 April
- 28 April – 1 May
- 9 June – 22 June
- 27 August – 21 October
High Season AUD 1,984 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 7 April – 10 April
- 23 June – 26 August
- 15 December – 25 December
Peak Season AUD 2,480 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 5 January 2024
Rates are subject to 15.5% tax and service charges.
- Daily breakfast
- WiFi Internet access
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Turndown service
- Personal service by the villa staff* including a full-time manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
We will be back.
Everything went like clock work and the whole holiday was a perfect dream.
Loved the pool and the amazing art pieces throughout the villa. PLUS the location was sensational. So central and very convenient.
Let's start with the whole of Seminyak Village and Seminyak Square being around the corner. A peaceful haven with a lovely garden area and pool which is where we spent many hours with the kids relaxing, reading, playing games and enjoying the luxury of being in our own private villa. This was our first time staying in a villa and we will definitely be back.
That about sums it up - plus it was so peaceful. What a great place to spend a week. Just want to thank Tia, Yayuk & the rest of the staff for such a warm and friendly holiday from us and the kids. Looking forward to returning next year.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Surin Seminyak
Villa Surin is a family-friendly 4-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental in the heart of Seminyak’s shopping, dining and entertainment areas. Everything you could want for your next Bali holiday is within walking distance; Seminyak Village, Eat Street and Double Six Beach.
Villa Metisse Seminyak
Just an easy 10-minute walk to Double Six Beach, Villa Metisse is a 4-bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental with a boho-chic charm perfect for a family or group wanting a central Seminyak location for their next Bali getaway. This brand-new Seminyak luxury villa will leave you feeling refreshed and completely rejuvenated. Plus, you’re in a super-central Seminyak location only 550 metres from Double Six Beach.
Villa Kamis Seminyak
Villa Kamis is a super-modern 4-bedroom villa in a central Seminyak location close to Eat Street, Seminyak Village and the famous Double Six Beach (great for sunset cocktails). With breakfast included, a private swimming pool and spacious interiors, this is a fantastic place to spend your next Bali trip. Take the kids and have a great time.
Villa Alabali Seminyak, 4 bedrooms
Villa Alabali is a 4-bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & perfect for your next family holiday in Bali with the kids or your friends. This modern villa accommodates 8 guests and is in close proximity to the world-famous beach club, Ku De Ta and is also very close to Seminyak Village where there are lots of great restaurants and shops. Plus you are only 450 metres from Seminyak beach – what an amazing location!
Villa Casa Evaliza Seminyak
Villa Casa Evaliza is a stunning 4 bedroom villa located 250 metres from the beach in the popular Seminyak area near KU DE TA and Potato Head Beach Clubs. With a private chef and butler and a gorgeous private swimming pool, this family-friendly Seminyak holiday villa is a MUST-SEE for your next Bali trip.
Villa Jajaliluna Seminyak
Villa Jajaliluna is a luxurious 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental that also offers guests a prime Seminyak location on the Petitenget strip just a few hundred meters from the world-famous Ku de ta Beach Club. Guests of the villa also enjoy VIP membership to the very popular Finns Club with a full range of family facilities. Villa Jajaliluna is one of our most sought-after holiday villas by many travellers to Bali.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
- We accept payment in Australian dollars (EFT to a local Australian Westpac bank account) or credit card
- Australian-owned business
- We pride ourselves on fast customer service
- The payment process is safe & stress-free
- Extensive range of Bali villas, all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu, Berawa, Umalas, Pererenan, Ubud & Uluwatu experts
- There are no hidden banking fees
- Let us do the villa search for you
We personally inspect all our Bali villas
We ensure all our villas are at the best they can be so that you can enjoy your stay. We personally inspect them, check on operations and support our team.
How do I get to Villa Des Indes 1 from Bali airport?
For stays longer than 5 days there is a complimentary airport pick-up where you will be met by one of the Bali Villa Escapes team and taken directly to Villa Des Indes 1 in Seminyak. For shorter stays, we can arrange transport which will be quoted at the time of booking.
Does Villa Des Indes 1 in Seminyak have a private swimming pool?
Guests that stay at Villa Des Indes 1 in Seminyak will have the exclusive use of a private swimming pool.
How do I pay for my accommodation at Villa Des Indes 1?
To pay for your accommodation at Villa Des Indes 1 you can either pay directly via EFT into the Bali Villa Escapes Pty Ltd local Westpac Australian bank account or credit card (we accept Visa or Mastercard – a 3% processing fee applies). Prices are GST inclusive.
Does Villa Des Indes 1 have wifi?
Villa Des Indes 1 in Seminyak has fast and reliable 4G wifi and guests will be given password access when they check in.
What COVID-19 protocols are in place at Villa Des Indes 1?
Hand sanitisers, face masks, mandatory staff vaccinations and social distancing are some of the COVID -19 protocols at Villa Des Indes 1.
What are some popular Seminyak beach clubs near Villa Des Indes 1?
Some of the popular Seminyak Beach clubs near Villa Des Indes 1 include Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Mari Beach House and Mrs Sippy.
Is Villa Des Indes 1 in Seminyak cleaned daily?
Villa Des Indes 1 in Seminyak is cleaned daily by a team of housekeepers who will clean all bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas including the kitchen. There are also pool cleaners and gardeners to keep the villa maintained.
What are some of the best family-friendly restaurants near Villa Des Indes 1 in the Seminyak area?
The Seminyak area has lots of family-friendly restaurants for guests staying at Villa Des Indes 1 such as Naughty Nuris, Sisterfields and Cornerhouse.
Is Villa Des Indes 1 a good holiday villa rental for children?
Villa Des Indes 1 is the perfect Seminyak holiday villa rental as there’s a large swimming pool plus there’s a chef who can prepare meals for the gusts and a villa manager who can arrange tours and activities for the children.
How many people can sleep at Villa Des Indes 1?
Eight guests can sleep at Villa Des Indes 1 per night.
What are the nearest beaches to Villa Des Indes 1?
Seminyak Beach, Petitenget Beach and Double Six Beach are the nearest beaches to Villa Des Indes 1 and guests can easily make their way to there wither by taxi or Go Jek.