Batu Belig Beach
If you want to rent a gorgeous villa near Batu Belig beach then your in luck. We have dozens of fabulous, luxury, private pool villas really close to the famous Batu Belig Beach. Up until recently the area of Batu Belig was relatively unknown. But, like all things in Bali, especially in the southern part where there has been rapid development with the expansion of hotels, villas, restaurants, cafes which has led to many travellers wanting to escape the crowds and noise so common in Seminyak and Legian. So logically, the next area was Batu Belig.
Not many people know it”s name but it’s actually about a short 10 minute drive from Seminyak, which makes it the perfect area for families or groups who want to chill out and get away from all the chaos & noise and stay in a fabulous villa that’s close to the beach. If your stressing about being too far away from everything like; supermarkets, convenience stores, cafes and shops; don’t be. Batu Belig has everything you could possibly want and a little bit more.
Batu Belig is the perfect holiday area in Bali, here’s why:
- sunset watching – for most people it’s a simple and very easy 5 minute walk to get to the beach
- sipping cocktails at sunset in one of the many beach bars – check out the video below of the famous 707 Beach Bar at Batu Belig!
- home of the newly built Tropicola & Cafe Del Mar beach clubs
- quieter and more laid back than Seminyak – although it’s right next door it feels very different. Yes, there are loads of restaurants and cafes and yes there is still some traffic but it certainly has it’s own Balinese personality
- half way between Seminyak and Canggu which is perfect if you want the best of both worlds
- 30 min from the airport
- lots of great day spas and restaurants nearby that runs all the way from Jalan Batu Belig all the way through to Petitenget
- Batu Belig beach is great for surfing and offers calmer waves that’s perfect for beginners – if you don’t have a surf board then you can rent one at the beach
- Beach is also good for walking and swimming (take care of rips)
- 10 Min to the Finns Club – if you have children this is great as there’s a water slide, trampoline centre and ten pin bowling. For adults, there’s a gym, restaurant, swimming pool and it’s a great place to chill out while the kids have fun
- Families with kids as there are not too many bars or clubs in the area
- Good launch off point if you want to explore the west coast of the island such as Tanah Lot, Balian and beyond.