If you want to visit one of the most popular cafes in Canggu (just off the popular Jalan Batu Bolong area), then make sure you come to the Crate Cafe.
Now, everyone staying at Canggu comes here for breakfast or lunch.
It’s packed with ex-pats, backpackers, and hungry travellers, and the reasons are:
- prices are reasonable, and most dishes are under AUD 10
- the food is fresh and super tasty
- there is loads of parking outside, which is great if you’re renting a scooter
- 10 min a walk from Old Man’s Beach, so you can make your way here for a feed after a surf
- the views are amazing over the rice fields
- close to Batu Bolong, so you can do some shopping once you’re finished
- it’s central, so if you’re staying in a villa nearby, your villa manager can arrange transport to get you there
- the atmosphere is buzzy, which is perfect for people-watching, and that must have an Instagram photo
Their coffees are amazing, as are their smoothie bowls, salads, smoothies, wraps, vegan & gluten-free dishes and smashed avo on toast!
It’s open from 7 am to 3 pm, so if you’re staying in Canggu and want to pay a visit to Crate Cafe, the following are some fabulous holiday villas that you can rent nearby.