BEST Canggu Villas for Families
Want to take the kids to hip n happening Canggu and treat them to their first villa holiday?
Our family friendly villas will blow you away with their modern facilities, sparkling pools, friendly staff and sensational locations near the beach & oh so yummy restaurants.
Bali Villa Escapes provides great options with our range of amazing family Canggu villas & best of all, prices are in AUD, so no crazy exchange rate for us Australians to worry about!
We have selected our top picks for Canggu Bali villas suitable for families with kids. So, do yourself a favour and check out Bali Villa Escapes for their range of fantastic Canggu holiday villas to rent.
But don’t wait too long as these villas are very popular & we would hate you to miss out!
Villa Waha – 4 bedrooms – amazing location!!
Love the look of this 4 bedroom villa. So many kid friendly aspects like the bunk beds in the ground floor bedroom that has an interconnected door to the main bedroom. The upstairs bedrooms are only separated with a hallway and with a stair gate would be safe with youngsters.
This makes it a perfect option for a family or small group coming to Bali. The living area is open but there is also a media room with AC if you need to cool off from the Bali heat. I really like the location of the villa too. Like anywhere in Canggu, it’s going to be hard to be right near everything.
This villa has privacy as not on a main road and close to the Bali Equestrian Centre and a few minutes drive to the Finn’s Recreation where there are water slides, trampolines & ten pin bowling – fun for the kids!!
- Contemporary open-plan living space
- Room with bunks’ for the kids
- Elegant tropical-chic interiors
- Fabulous family pool with a wide shallow step-in
- Air-conditioned cinema room with projector and screen
- TV and DVD-player in each of the 4 bedrooms
- High-tech chefs’ kitchen
- Personal chef & butlers
- Close to Bali Equestrian Centre where the kids can go horse riding
- Easy access to Finn’s Recreation Club for days of family fun
- Near to Berawa Beach – make sure you go to ‘Hidden Beach’ at sunset time.
Villa Saba Bima – 2 bedrooms – great villa for the kids!
The range of 1 and 2 bedroom Saba Villas are stunning!
They can all be interconnected to make a huge 9 bedroom villa that would be great with family and friends. A couple of the villas are more suited to older kids but there are a couple that would suit younger families too.
The location is great right near our favourite restaurants in the Berawa area & only a short drive to the beach and Finn’s Beach Club. You are also close to the new Cafe Del Mar.
- Holiday estate of 1 & 2 bedroom villas
- Together it is a 9-bedroom paradise
- Each villa has a private pool & living room
- Located in Berawa, close to the beach, shops, cafes and restaurants
- Near to Finn’s Recreation Club
- Very large private garden
- Peaceful location in the heart of the action
- Personal chef
Villa The Maya – 4 bedrooms – take the kids for the best Bali holiday!
One of our favourite villas with lots of space for the kids, this villa has 4 bedrooms and an enclosed living area with AC.
The villa is split over 2 levels with 2 bedrooms upstairs, the rooms aren’t interconnected so toddlers will need to stay in the room with Mum and Dad.
Located in a great spot close to Bali Equestrian Centre which provides lots of fun for the kids with its pool, playground and horse rides. The Maya is also only 5 minutes to Berawa Beach.
- AC in the living room
- Open-air poolside bale
- Gorgeous 15-meter salt-water swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Manicured green grass lawn in the garden – great for the little ones to play
- Very comfy family sofa in the living room
- 60-inch flat-screen Smart TV with international channels
- State-of-the-art kitchen with a bar and stools
- Great team of staff including a private chef
- Easy access to Berawa Beach, Echo Beach, Batu Bolong and Seminyak
- Contemporary design inspired by Bali
Villa Valentine – 5 bedrooms – close to Finns Recreation Club
This 5 bedroom villa looks wonderful for families especially with how spread out the gardens are and that it’s all on one level with lots of room for the kids to explore.
The pool can be fenced with a hired temporary pool fence, and the daybed perfect for a child in the main bedroom is great with younger kids. Location is excellent close to Finns Recreation Club and close to fantastic restaurants & cafes – amazing places to take the kids for a meal in Berawa & Canggu.
- Sits on 3,000 sqm of prime tropical land in Canggu
- Sprawling garden with expansive green grass lawns for the kids to run and play on
- Fabulous private family pool
- Just meters from Finn’s Recreation Club and Splash Waterpark – the ultimate family hot spots in Canggu
- Alfresco dining in your private garden
- Hammock in between the towering palm trees
- Two-bedroom family suite
- Close to Milk & Madu, Tamora Gallery and more family hang-out spots
Find out more
Villa Dea Sarasvati – 4 bedrooms – luxury villa for the whole family
4 bedrooms of pure luxury, this villa is suited to families with older children as there are ponds through the grounds that can’t be fenced.
Spacious grounds for the kids to run around and doors that can enclose the living area for a break from the Bali heat. Located a short drive to Finns Recreation (formerly known as Canggu Club) this villa is in central Canggu but with lovely peaceful rice field views. There are loads of cafes and restaurants all really close by.
- Wonderful 20-metre infinity pool
- Ethnic traditional architecture
- Just minutes from Berawa Beach and Finn’s Recreation Club
- 15-minute drive to Seminyak
- Access to shared gym, spa and children’s playground
- Home theatre
- Alfresco dining area
- Life-sized chess board
- Private chef available
Villa Canggu North – 2 bedrooms – close to beach & central Canggu
If gorgeous interior design is important to you then this very trendy villa is just for you.
Featuring 2 bedrooms, that are separated from the 4 bedroom villa next door, there is plenty of room for parents and kids to have space inside. Pool can have a temporary pool fence in place making this perfect with younger kids.
Only 100 meters to the beach in central Canggu. The position is excellent for food and shopping options.
- Stone’s throw from Canggu Beach
- Contemporary family home in Canggu
- Great for a small family
- Toys and DVDs for the kids
- Inviting private pool
- Possibility to book together with neighbouring villa Canggu South (up to 6 bedrooms)
- Surround sound Sonos audio system
- Table tennis
- Satellite TV in both bedrooms
Villa Briana – 2 bedrooms – budget Bali villa!
The location of this 2 bedroom villa is excellent situated near Batu Belig with great restaurants such as Wild Hog (the kids will love the ribs), Watercress and Ginger.
It is on the border of Seminyak and Canggu so you get the best of both worlds. A simple one level design with an open plan living area and bedrooms side by side, this would be excellent with older kids to enjoy hours in the pool.
- 2-bedroom villa in Batu Belig
- Close to Berawa (Canggu) and Petitenget (Seminyak)
- Short stroll to the beach of Batu Belig where you can have sunset drinks at Tropicola
- 2 luxurious rooms with King Koil beds and satellite TVs
- Perfectly affordable
- Peaceful garden with a tempting pool land a green grass lawn
- Quirky interior design with unique art
- Open-concept design of the living space
- Easy access to Finn’s Recreation Club
Villa Avalon – 1 bedroom – great for a family with 1 child
This beautiful villa is perfect for a family with a baby. It is a one bedroom villa with enclosed living and kitchen area. It allows relaxing for Mum and Dad while baby is sleeping with the comfortable lounge or pool with gorgeous gardens. Located in a sort after spot in Canggu close to Cafe Del Mar and the beach, this villa is a top find.
- Peaceful home away from home in Berawa
- 2-minute stroll to the beach
- Great for a couple travelling with a baby
- Peaceful garden with a private pool
- Close to Milk & Madu (cafe with a playground)
- Can be booked in conjunction with the other Avalon Villas (for larger families)
- Open-plan living room with a satellite TV
- Designed by famous Balinese architect Popo Danes
- 15-minutes to Seminyak
- Decadent bathtub in the en-suite bathroom
- Baby cot and high chair are available
Villa Kami – 4 bedrooms. – great for families with kids
Villa Kami is a peaceful hideout somewhere in the rice fields, just a short drive away from hotspots like Echo Beach and Batu Bolong is Canggu.
Perfect for families with kids , this 4-bedroom villa features a huge tropical garden with expansive lawns to kick a ball or run around on. There is a private swimming pool with crystal clear waters and a poolside deck with bean bags and sunbeds to relax and sunbathe.
The living area is tucked in a traditional thatch roofed house and it features a sofa lounge with a cable TV, a long dining table and a spacious family kitchen with an oven and a breakfast bar.
There is a massage area (moms and dads will love this!) and one of the 4 bedrooms has got a mezzanine which is great for parents who prefer to stay close to their kids.
- Very large private garden
- Kids can run around freely or play in the shade of trees
- Private swimming pool with a shallow area for the little ones
- Massage area
- Perfect family kitchen with a bar and an oven
- Satellite-TV in the living room
- Beanbags for chilling by the poolside
- Bedroom with a mezzanine for parents and kids to stay together
- Personal chef available
Villa Kedidi – 3 bedrooms – perfect for a beach style holiday
Just 2 minutes from the beach in Canggu , this idyllic island home is luxurious yet very affordable and it is great for families with kids (especially teens who love to learn how to surf
and stroll around on weekend markets with their parents).
The design of the villa is traditional Balinese with tropical thatched rooftops and the garden is just stunning with tropical plants and trees growing all around the lagoon-like private pool.
The poolside gazebo makes a great family lounge spot or it can be a nice place for mom to have an in-villa massage while the kids jump in and out of the pool.
The open-plan living room is furnished with Balinese wooden-carved furniture and it’s got everything a home needs: comfy sofas, a satellite TV, fast wifi, dining table, working desk and a fully-equipped kitchen.
- 100 metres from Echo Beach in Canggu
- Sprawling tropical garden with a lovely pool
- Balinese architecture, adding to that tropical feel to your family holiday
- Lots of cafes and shops around the villa
- Open-plan living room with antique Balinese furniture
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with open-air bathrooms
- Pool toys available
Villa Inti – 5 bedrooms – luxury for the whole family
Villa Inti is a colonial-style Balinese luxury villa with stunning views and modern amenities to thrill families from all around the globe.
The garden is a wonderful playground for the entire family, featuring well-manicured lawns with shady and sunny spots and a fabulous private swimming pool with a shallow wading area for the littlest family members.
Whether it’s the infinity pool, the fountain with its cascading waters or the tropical greenery, the ambience is utterly peaceful like a hidden oasis and once you’ve stayed here, you’ll never want to leave!
The gorgeous open-concept living room is designed with chic carpets, chandeliers and custom teak furniture. A gorgeous villa for a gorgeous family it is!
- Private infinity pool with a shallow wading area
- Green grass for kids to play on
- Plenty of space for a family BBQ
- Multiple living and dining spots
- Enclosed TV room with blue tooth speakers
- Antiques and traditional tribal artwork
- Peaceful location close to the action in Canggu
Villa Mako – 3 bedrooms – private villa
Villa Mako is a real eye-catcher perched on a tropical piece of land in hip and happening Canggu.
The villa is surrounded by rice paddy fields and the terraces garden blends in seamlessly with the tropical environment.
This amazing 3-bedroom villa has been furnished and decorated carefully with beautiful antiques and artifacts from around the Indonesian archipelago. It’s not a built-to-rent-out type of villa but a real ‘home’, making it perfect for families.
The villa has a media room, a splendid family pool with a shallow area and a special BBQ pavilion. Everyone is bound to love it here and everything Canggu has to offer is just a short drive away.
- Gorgeous family pool with a shallow wading area
- Media room with AC
- Large tropical garden for playing and family BBQs
- Personal chef available
- BBQ pavilion with alfresco dining table
- Designed with antiques and traditional artefacts from Indonesia
Find out more
Villa The Beji – 6 bedrooms – large villa with loads of space
This high-end 6-bedroom family retreat, featuring a tennis court, a large lap pool, kids pool and a huge garden will make your wildest holiday dreams come true. Let the kids run wild on the lawn, organize a garden party or a lavish afternoon BBQ, go work out at the on-site gym or take refuge in the air-conditioned media lounge room, Villa Beji is the ultimate getaway for large families and special events.
The facilities are splendid and you can entertain yourself days on end, almost forgetting about the villa’s unbeatable location in the centre of Canggu and close to the beach. The villa also features a basketball area and a sunset terrace.
A private chef can be arranged. Oh, did we mention the entire family gets VIP access to Finn’s Beach Club and the ultimate family haven Finn’s Recreation Club ? Hallelujah!
- Tennis & basketball courts
- Mini football pitch and trampoline
- Cinema room
- Sunset Terrace
- 21-metre pool with a shallow area for the kids
- Very big garden for parties and family BBQs
- DVDs, board games and books available
- VIP access to Finn’s Recreation Club & Finn’s Beach Club (5 minutes away)
Villa Kassike – 3 bedrooms – sensational location
Villa Kassike is a perfectly affordable family home located just 700 meters from Berawa Beach in Canggu.
The villa features a stunning whitewashed timber pavilion with 2 storeys and glass windows and doors allowing natural sunlight to shine in all day long. The villa has the feel of a tropical beach house and it features an enclosed living room and a breezy veranda.
The garden is home to a private swimming pool where the kids can have fun all day long while parents can relax by the side of the pool on the double day beds.
Close to Finn’s Recreation Club, the beach and plenty of cafes and restaurants, this villa is a great choice for a lovely family holiday in the centre of the action.
- 700 meters from the beach in Canggu
- Private pool
- Poolside lounge beds
- Very affordable
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms
- Close to cafes and shops
- Perfect budget option
Villa Tibu Indah – 3 bedrooms – affordable family holiday villa
Looking for that perfect family oasis close to the beaches and family hot spots in Canggu?
You have found yourself a wonderful family haven at Villa Tibu Indah.
This fabulous luxury villa is hidden away from crowds and busy roads and it features a lovely tropical garden with the most fantastic views of the lush rolling rice paddy fields of Canggu .
In the heart of the garden, sparkles a lagoon-like pool with a shallow step in where parents can take their little kids for some fun in the pool.
Parents with older kids can simply sit back and relax on the bean bags or hang out at the garden bar while watching the kids plunge into the pool.
Furthermore, Villa Tibu Indah features a massage bale and a gazebo at the very end of the garden where you can sit together with your loved one and share a bottle of wine while the kids watch a movie at the cozy TV nook in the living room.
Next thing you know, you’ll be hitting the beach in Canggu and watching the surfers ride the waves. You can also pop down to Seminyak or go see the sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
This is what family holidaying is all about!
- Wonderful family pool with a shallow step-in
- An outdoor bar where you can sip cocktails while watching the kids plunge into the pool
- Peaceful location in Canggu, just a short drive from the beach
- Massage bale with rice paddy views – the perfect secret spot for mom and dad to share a bottle of wine
- Cozy TV corner to cuddle up before sleep
- Open-air massage area
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with double beds
Villa Subak – 3 bedrooms – great location!!
An abundance of space, rice paddy views, modern comforts and a great location that is peaceful yet strategic towards the beaches and cafe streets in Canggu, Villa Subak is designed for families!
Whether you are coming with young kids or older ones, you can be sure that they will be happy and safe at your private pool holiday home in Canggu.
The living space is equipped with AC and it is completely lockable without risk of little kids running towards the pool unsupervised.
Both kids and parents will adore the infinity pool that overlooks the rice fields and the living area is modern, comfortable and stylish with a sofa TV corner , dining table and well-appointed kitchen with a bar and high chairs.
All 3 bedrooms enjoy rice paddy views to kiss you awake every morning of your stay.
Welcome to your island home in Bali – you’ll love it!
- AC in the living room
- Sensational views of the surrounding rice paddies
- Private infinity pool for a whole lot of water fun
- Family kitchen with a bar and stools
- Peaceful location near to the action in Batu Bolong and Echo Beach
- Rice paddy views from all 3 bedrooms
- Amazing value (and views!) for your money