What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- One of the best family-friendly Seminyak villas – sensational value you are getting your own 4-bedroom private pool villa that’s fully staffed in a popular location. Your kids are going to love the pool area
- Open plan tropical style living where you get a sense of space and room
- Top wifi and cable TV
- Lovely garden area
- Fully air-conditioned
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, bottle shops, supermarkets, pharmacy, car/scooter hire, bakeries, amazing delis, health food shops, gyms, patisseries and taxis
- 800 metres to Mama San Bali, 700 metres to Double Six Beach & 2.7 km to Finns Recreation Club
- Close to Ku De Ta, Potato Head Beach Clubs, restaurants, day spas, yoga studios & shops along Eat Street
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2021 – find it cheaper & we’ll beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Villa Alchemy is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental, offering ultra-modern living with a twist of rustic charm thrown in. With a fantastic Seminyak location in the trendy Oberoi precinct, guests will be spoilt with easy access to all the hip and happening places, and of course Seminyak Beach. With its spacious open plan, vibrant living spaces and tranquil outdoor pool and garden area, the villa is sure to appeal to all ages. Plus your only 100 metres to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall, 600 metres to La Lucciola Restaurant & 5.1 km to Waterbom Bali!!
Pool & Outdoor Areas
Upon entering Villa Alchemy, guests will be dazzled by the glistening pool and vibrant poolside bean bags that are as decorative as they are comfortable. The façade of the villa is modern with timber and stone carving elements giving it a modern meets rustic vibe. The pool is bordered by lush tropical palms and fragrant frangipanis. This is where you come to relax, unwind and enjoy being on a fabulous Balinese holiday.
Right by the pool is the ultra-chic living area providing great views out to the pool and garden. Pastel blues and purples of the lovely sofa blend with elegant wallpapering and plush floor rugs. The kitchen has a semi-circular granite breakfast bar with stools where guests can sit in the morning for a coffee or watch the chef preparing mouth-watering meals. On the other side of the kitchen is a lovely rustic dining table, no matter where you are sitting you will have great views of the outdoors.
4 Bedrooms with air-con
Comprising four beautifully appointed bedrooms, Villa Alchemy provides exceptional accommodation for up to 8 guests. Vibrant bed scarves with matching pillows and curtains add a colourful element. Of the four bedrooms, three provide king-size beds and the fourth twin beds which can be converted to a king if required. Freestanding soaking tubs and rain showers are perfect for a relaxing bathing experience.
Staff & Services
Guests can expect to be pampered by the warm and friendly staff of Villa Alchemy. The staff is highly trained and is professional when it comes to delivering unobtrusive yet attentive hospitality. It’s a 5-star service all the way.
Around Villa Alchemy, Seminyak ( near Seminyak Village & Potato Head Beach Club!! )
The villa is perfectly located and after a short stroll guests will be in the centre of Jalan Oberoi, Eat Street. The place buzzes with activity and excitement and you will discover an array of restaurants, spas, boutiques and fabulous cafes, great shops, yoga studios and local vendors. The great thing about Seminyak is that there is always something new; a restaurant, boutique, nightspot or café popping up to be discovered.
There are loads of great cafes nearby where you can take the family for a meal or grab a coffee. Try Sea Circus, Kim Soo, Sisterfields, Monsieur Spoon, Kynd Community and Pison.
Travelling with kids? Take them to the Finns Recreation Club with fun water slides, trampolines and ten pin bowling. Or perhaps a surf lesson at Double Six beach where they can hire surfboards and instructors by the hour. For dinner there are burgers at Grill’d BossMan or Johnny Rockets. And for dessert, they love the treats at Candylicious ( in Seminyak Village ) or the hand made chocolate at Krakakoa. There is also yummy gelato at the popular Gusto in Kerobokan.
Make sure you also visit Ku De Ta or Potato Head Beach Clubs for sunset cocktails and some fine dining on the beach in Seminyak. And if you feel like partying start the night off at The Champagne Bar then it’s off to Motel Mexicola, Los Gringos or Lacalaca for tequila, tacos and Bintangs. Continue the party at La Favela where you can dance till dawn or perhaps have a nightcap at Vine + before heading back to the villa for a midnight swim.
Ladies, there are loads of fabulous day spas nearby where you can get your hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments head to Jari Menari, The Shampoo Lounge or Therapy Day Spa at the top of Eat Street. There is also Sundari Day Spa and the famous Rob Peetoom in Petitenget close by.
When you stay at Alchemy you have lots of dining, shopping and entertainment options – you’ll love it here!
Book your Seminyak holiday at Villa Alchemy well in advance as this is a really popular villa especially if you’re planning a trip to Bali during the Australian school or public holidays.
- 4 large bedrooms with 3 king size double beds & (1) one with twin single bed that can be form into double bed
- All bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV’s, DVD’s, air conditioning, fans, wardrobes and safety box to lock up valuables
- Modern kitchen perfect for entertaining
- Large dining table with 10 chairs
- Swimming pool – if you require a safety fence for the toddlers please let us know at time of booking ( ees apply)
- Fast wifi throughout the villa
- Welcome by villa staff with a cool refreshing drink, tropical fruit basket, fresh flowers and cool face towels
- The refrigerator will be stocked with an initial supply of soft drinks coffee and tea, eggs and bread for your breakfast
- Bathrooms supplied with towels, soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds and tissues
- Chef available for cooking lunch and dinner with the cost for groceries
- English speaking babysitter, baby crib, and baby high chair can be organised
- Our staff includes Villa Manager ( who can arrange most things for you), concierge, butler & gardener
- A full-time housekeeping for daily villa maintenance such as cleaning your villa, washing dishes, changing linen and towels, as well as handling your laundry
Popular Bali beaches nearby
Popular restaurants nearby
Low Season AUD 693 (2 Nights minimum stay)
- The rest of the year
High Season AUD 788 (4 Nights minimum stay)
- 1 July – 15 September
- Easter Week
- Chinese New Year
Peak Season AUD 825 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 5 January 2021
Rates are including tax & service charge.
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 person per room
- Wifi internet connection
- Bathroom amenities
- Drinking water during stay
- Daily cleaning service
Please Note :
- This villa request Security Deposit at Rp. 1,000,000 – Rp. 2,000,000 (equals to USD 100 – USD 200 ) upon arrival in cash. It is refundable upon checkout time if there is no damage to villa during the guest stay.
We came here as a family over the Christmas/New Years period ( there were 6 of us) and all we can say is WOW - this was our first time staying in a villa and we absolutely loved the privacy, space and fact that we felt right at home as soon as we were greeted by the ultra helpful and very friendly staff.
A huge thanks to Dewi and Christina at Bali Villa Escapes for organising this for us.
We also appreciated the fact that we were met at the airport and taken to the villa without the hassle of getting a taxi. Rooms, en suites and pool were all excellent!
Top service, well maintained facilities and a great location. We will be back.
Loads of space for our family to relax and enjoy the swimming pool. We spent a week here last month and this was the perfect escape from the cold Canberra winter.
You may also like these other 4 bedroom Bali villas in Seminyak
Villa Alam in a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a beautiful representation of Balinese architecture and design. Located in a central Seminyak area, four spacious and wonderfully decorated en-suite bedrooms provide for a luxurious holiday experience. The traditional alang-alang roofs, pavilion-style buildings and tasteful timber furnishings and modern elements all make for a great holiday. Plus you’re only 1.1 km to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall, 400 metres to Bintang Supermarket & 2 km to Potato Head Beach Club – the ultimate in Bali beach holiday living!
Villa Issi is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & one word that comes to mind is ‘perfection’. Villa Issi represents the epitome of modern luxury living. This architecturally designed masterpiece houses four beautiful bedrooms amid tropical landscaped gardens at the end of a quiet lane and just 300 metres to Double Six Beach, 500 metres to The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall & 900 metres to Mama San Bali. If you love your food, shopping and being near the beach then Villa Issi is the ideal holiday villa escape.
Villa Lulito is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental & features beautiful colonial homestead architecture and four beautifully appointed en-suite bathrooms. An absolute gem of a holiday villa, in one of the best locations in Seminyak. Beautiful living and accommodation pavilions offer the very best of furnishings while your private pool is the centrepiece of this idyllic setting. The iconic Ku De Ta Beach Club is a leisurely 5 min stroll from the villa along with the best restaurants Seminyak has to offer such as La Lucciola, Metis & Mama San.
Villa Intan is a 4 bedroom Seminyak villa holiday rental and is part of the Bugis Villas Estate. A fantastic traditional style villa with a huge tropical garden, lots of spacious living and sleeping areas is what guests will love when they book their next Bali escape at Villa Intan. Two alang-alang roofed buildings house 4 bedrooms, while the villa offers all the modern appliances, fixtures and fittings guests need for a comfortable and entertaining holiday escape. This prime Seminyak address will only add to the appeal where your only 700 metres to Double Six Beach, 400 metres to Bintang Supermarket & 2 km to Potato Head Beach Club!
Situated in Seminyak just a 10 min walk to Jalan Raya Seminyak, one of the most popular tourist streets, Villa Maviba is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is the ideal location ( 1.7 km to La Plancha Bar & Restaurant & 1.3 km to Oberoi Street ) to explore other hot spots including neighboring Legian, Jimbaran, Canggu and Kuta with ease. Sleeping up to 8-10 guests, the villa is bright and clean, with holiday beach house white décor, the perfect private pool and garden setting and every modern amenity for an amazing Bali holiday with the family.
Villa Ley is a 4 bedroom Seminyak holiday villa rental & is a lovely island home located on a quiet lane in the centre of trendy and fashionable Seminyak. Tropical as can be, Villa Ley has 4 air-conditioned bedrooms and it makes a perfect oasis in the heart of the action. Stroll down to the beach to catch the sunset, go shopping or head over to the spa – it’s all easy from Villa Ley in Seminyak with family-friendly restaurants, world-famous beach clubs – need we say any more?
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings