What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include
Why you should book this Bali villa
- Awesome cliff top location with the most amazing views over the ocean – perfect for a Bali wedding
- If you are coming to Bali with a group or large family this is one of our most popular 5-bedroom Uluwatu villas
- Modern open plan tropical villa
- Near ATM’s, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, delis, bakeries, health food shops and car/scooter hire
- Five bedroom suites are housed in separate pavilions for complete privacy and all have en suites
- If you love surfing you are close to great spots like Uluwatu, Bingin, Padang & Dreamlands
- A gorgeous infinity swimming pool overlooking the ocean
- A team of in house villa staff are going to make sure that you are completely pampered throughout your stay – cooking, cleaning & driver included
- Top wifi and cable TV
- FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2022 – find it cheaper & we will beat it – contact our reservation team today – we are open 7 days
Health and Safety Measures
Your health and safety is our priority. Extra hygiene measures have been taken with this property.
Set above cliff tops on the Bukit Peninsula at Uluwatu, Villa Bayuh Sabbha is a stunning 5 bedroom Uluwatu villa holiday rental featuring traditional Balinese design elements seen in the use of alang-alang roofs, local stone and timbers, artifacts and artworks and above all offers guests a complete sense of peace.
Five bedrooms provide luxury Uluwatu Villa accommodation for a large family, perfect for a reunion or special event such as a wedding. No matter the reason, Villa Bayuh Sabbha will deliver a special holiday experience on every level. It delivers the WOW factor like no other villa.
Spend a few days here and you will see why this is one of Uluwatu’s finest holiday villas. With the rolling waves and the pristine clear waters of Bingin beach, you’re going to have the holiday of a lifetime in this relaxing and exhilarating part of Bali.
Outdoor & Pool Areas
The larger of the two swimming pools is an 18-metre crescent-shaped infinity pool that provides amazing views of the Indian Ocean and rugged Uluwatu coastline. The second, smaller infinity pool also affords the same views of the main pool, both have large stone pool decks with plenty of recliners with parasols, manicured lawns are flanked by well maintained tropical gardens bursting with vibrant bougainvillea and elegant frangipani trees.
A selection of open-air living pavilions offer comfortably cushioned lounges, day beds and ottoman chairs where guests can relax in privacy or enjoy a sociable affair. Guests can choose between the casual alfresco or more formal dining area to enjoy meals together and there is a fully equipped modern kitchen to cater for large groups. There is an air-conditioned media room come office where you can open bi-folding doors if desired and if you like to keep fit you will appreciate the fully equipped gym with a full range of cardio and weight training equipment.
5 Modern Bedrooms
Five exquisite bedroom suites provide exceptional accommodation for up to 10 guests. All featuring four-poster king-size beds, the bedroom suites feature the use of natural timbers and are furnished with antique bedside tables, desks and wardrobes, brass elements add old world charm and elegance. Built-in soaking baths, indoor-outdoor private gardens with monsoon showers are ultra-stylish for a lavish bathing experience.
Staff & Services
The Balinese staff with years of experience is well versed in looking after guests from all over the world. The skilled chef will be happy to prepare meals of any flare and the attentive butlers happy to serve you by the pool throughout the day with cooling refreshments and snacks. No matter your request the staff will be happy to serve you throughout your stay.
Around Villa Bayuh Sabbha, Uluwatu ( amazing clifftop villa!! )
The villa is located on the cliff tops above Bingin Beach where you can traverse the cliffs down to the beach via stairs, visiting little huts along the way where you can order some local dishes and cold drinks. Balangan, Padang-Padang and Uluwatu Beach’s offer some of the best surfing in the world. Single Finn on Uluwatu cliff is a great spot to watch the surf with bars, local cafes & a great atmosphere.
The Bukit Peninsula offers a good selection of lovely restaurants, trendy cafes where you can grab a smoothie or salad & eat as healthy as you like. The whole area is designed for families to get a true sense of being on a Balinese holiday. However, if you feel like some shopping or going out for a meal you can always find loads of restaurants & wonderful cafes on the way to Uluwatu along Jalan Raya Uluwatu.
You can also make your way easily to the Samasta Lifestyle Village in Jimbaran where there are shops, cafes & bars. For a treat take the family to Jimbaran Bay at sunset and have a seafood BBQ on the beach. If you’d like to have your wedding ceremony at Bayuh Sabbha please let us know as well.
This is a popular Uluwatu villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali or a wedding, especially during the Australian scholar public holidays please book Villa Bayuh Sabbha well in advance.
- Can hold up to 10 guests (4 kings, and 1 twin bedroom); 2 extra beds available for children by arrangement
- Formal dining pavilion; family-style living area; air-conditioned TV room; study; wide furnished verandas. Additional living room in guesthouse
- Large swimming pool 18 x 4.4m, second pool: 14m
- Fast & reliable wifi throughout the villa
- Cable TV and DVD players with surround-sound system with iPod docks and CD player
Indoor and outdoor entertainment areas with a playground for the kids
- A perfect venue for weddings, parties or corporate events for 100-120 people
- Use of tennis court and gym
- Villa manager (who will be able to organise tours, dinner parties, car hire, spa treatments, massages etc); chef and assistant; 5 housekeepers to clean the villa daily; 3 gardeners; 6 security guards (24 hours)
- Western or Asian food prepared for you and if you want to have a BBQ this can also be arranged by the villa manager
- Complimentary car and driver for 8 consecutive hours per day (excluding petrol) included in the rate
Low Season: AUD 2,726 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 22 January
- 30 January – 7 April
- 14 April – 14 June
High Season: AUD 3,243 (5 Nights minimum stay)
- 23 January – 29 January
- 8 April – 13 April
Peak Season: AUD 3,588 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 26 December – 2 January 2023
Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc.
Rates Include :
- Welcome drink and fresh fruit basket upon arrival
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
- Airport transfer (Conditions apply)
Being in Uluwatu was perfect as we are a surfing family and enjoyed being really close to this fantastic break. As far as the villa is concerned, the rooms, bathrooms as well as the pool were world class.
Easily a 10 out of 10 from our group.
Divine sophistication combined with gorgeous views and a very customer focused team of villa staff all combine to make this villa a once in a life time holiday.
I really want to thank Ade at Bali Villa Escapes for his tireless efforts in replying to all our emails.
The overall experience is exceptional. I really recommend this villa if you want to holiday in paradise.
We are keen surfers and the villa was close to all the beaches we love. Staff were also really friendly.
For the price this could not have been better.
Just wanted to reach out to you and say thanks for organising our holiday here at Villa Bayuh Sabbha.
We definitely made the right choice and with a little prompting from you we are so glad we did. It's hard to put into words the feeling you get after spending a few days here enjoying the villa and it's sensational facilities. But, a few come to mind: luxury, serenity and harmony.
We look forward to booking this Villa next year for another week.
Once again, to you Dewi - Thanks!
We are missing you already.
You may also like these other 5 bedroom Bali villas in Uluwatu
Villa Tamarama is possibly one of Bali’s most deluxe 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rentals. Located at Ungasan Clifftop Resort, perched on the cliff-tops overlooking the vast Indian Ocean, Villa Tamarama takes tropical holidaying to a whole new level. This stunning residence was voted the best family holiday villa in Bali in 2016. You will have all the services of a five-star resort nestled in the private and exclusive Estate.
Villa Indah Manis offers up to 5 bedrooms, 2 swimming pools, several social hubs both indoor and outdoor and fantastic views of the Indian Ocean. This Uluwatu villa holiday rental is perfect for large groups of people looking for luxury and tranquillity in a wonderful part of Bali. It also makes a great place to […]
Villa Soham is a luxurious 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental on the southern tip of Bali’s, Bukit Peninsula really close to Uluwatu. Part of an exclusive private estate; Sohamsa Ocean Estate guests can easily explore Bali’s best beaches, swim, dine at Jimbaran Bay, enjoy water sports activities at Nusa Dua & Pandawa Beach (only 600 meters away), visit ancient temples in Uluwatu or just relax in your fabulous holiday sanctuary.
Villa Markisa is part of the exclusive Pandawa Cliff Top Estate situated above the beautiful Pandawa Beach overlooking the Indian Ocean on Bali’s southernmost tip. Just 20 minutes from the airport and away from the busy tourist areas. Guests staying at Villa Markisa Pandawa Cliff Estate will have a chance to completely rejuvenate and […]
If you’re looking for a modern villa with the very best in amenities, facilities, professional staff and gorgeous clifftop/oceanfront location, look no further than Villa Ambar. This luxury 5 bedroom Uluwatu holiday villa rental ticks all the boxes for an unforgettable Balinese getaway. You will be met at the airport by your personal chauffeur who […]
Villa Bale Agung is a 5 bedroom Uluwatu villa holiday rental nestled within the exclusive Karang Saujana Villa Estate, located along the “millionaire’s mile”, upon the clifftops overlooking the white sands of Pandawa Beach and the azure Indian Ocean. The villa is unquestionable luxury accommodation, for up to 10 guests.
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Sydney & Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings