What you need to know
Your Bali villa stay will include:
Why you should book this Bali villa:
- Breakfast included
- Stunning beachfront location at Seseh Beach which is right next door to the popular Canggu area
- Massive grass lawn and garden area that’s ideal for having parties, wedding receptions and other large events – this is the ideal place in Bali for any large gathering in luxury & style.
- There are 3 separate modern, fully staffed and equipped villas that can be rented out together or individually
- Three large swimming pools as well as 3 separate kitchen and living areas which puts Villa Shalimar on a grand scale
- This villa can accommodate up to 24-holiday guests
- Close to ATM’s, supermarkets, convenience stores, car/scooter hire and pharmacy
- You are in a very private and peaceful location yet only 15 minutes from Seminyak and Finns Recreation Club
FREE airport pick up
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEED for 2021 – please contact our reservation team about the best deals for Villa Shalimar – we are open 7 days
Located on Bali’s beautiful west coastline with uninterrupted ocean views right on the gorgeous & peaceful Seseh Beach, Villa Shalimar is a 12 bedroom Canggu villa and is part of a private villa complex, consisting of three amazing villas that can be rented individually or together, providing up to twelve bedrooms with blissful views of lush rice terraces and the beach.
For a special event such as a wedding or groups of families travelling together, this is the ideal choice, with accommodation for up to 24 guests.
Also read: planning your wedding in Bali
Outdoor & Pool Area
Rented as a 12 bedroom villa guests will have the luxury of three private swimming pools with the main pool located directly in front of the main pavilion. At one end are submerged sun loungers so you can stay cool in the water whilst soaking up the tropical sun, an outdoor dining set is ready for meals throughout the day. A huge lawn surrounds the pool making its way right down to the sand, the kids will no doubt the space and freedom. As far as the perfect Bali wedding location, this is very hard to beat for all the right reasons, it even has specially designed stage for couples to exchange vows in front of friends and loved ones.
The villas combined pavilions provide plenty of space to relax and mingle, open-air the two larger pavilions provide dining spaces for plenty of guests with dining tables seating up to 12 guests. There are built-in sofas where you can all gather together with views of the gorgeous garden settings. Throughout the living area, there are LED TV’s, state-of-the-art sound systems combined with full modern amenities throughout with western kitchens that are designed to cater for large groups and private parties.
12 Bedrooms with air-con
Villa Shalimar, as a 12 bedroom holiday villa which also combines Villas Makanda and Villa Cantik with all bedrooms in all villas boasting King sized beds. With 6 beautiful en-suite bedrooms, Villa Shalimar is the largest of the three villa pavilions with Villa Makanda an additional four bedrooms and Villa Cantik the smallest of the three with 2 King size bedrooms (12 in total). The rooms feature traditional soaring ceilings, luxurious marble floors throughout and private en-suites with decadent soaking tubs and rain showers.
Staff & Services
The villas staff are professionally trained and very experienced at catering to large family groups as well as private functions. The villa’s grounds can easily host weddings and functions of around 200 guests and best of all the villa will be back to brand new the next morning with the attentive staff ensuring the villa is immaculate throughout your stay.
Around Villa Shalimar, Canggu ( amazing beachfront location!!)
It’s on the shoreline of semi-rural Canggu at beautiful Seseh Beach where you will find Villa Shalimar and strategically just a short drive to Cemagi and the very popular Echo Beach. Nearby to the north is the Tanah Lot Temple, a popular tourist spot to witness the amazing sunsets. The Echo Beach house is a relaxed restaurant right on the waterfront where you can watch the surfers as you enjoy a seafood BBQ meal in the early evenings.
A few mins away are Jalan Batu Bolong with everything from boutiques, cafes, restaurants of all culinary styles, day spas and night spots. There are some fabulous cafes here. Make sure you try: Crate, Monsieur Spoon, Deus, Luigis, Cafe Organic, The Common, Vida and Old Man’s ( for cocktails at sunset time).
Travelling with kids? Take them to the Finns Recreation Club where there are waterslides, ten pin bowling and a massive indoor trampoline centre called Bounce. There are also surf lessons at Echo Beach where you can hire boards and instructors by the hour. For dinner, there are burgers at Pit Stop, Deus ex Machina and ribs at Wahaha. For dessert, there’s gelato at Al Bacio & Gaya at Echo Beach.
Ladies, there are some great days spas nearby where you can get you’re hair and nails done and have one of those dreamy Balinese massages. For the best treatments head to Goldust Beauty Lounge, AMO and the stylish Spring Day Spa. At Echo Beach, there is Therapy Day Spa as well. Follow this up with an afternoon browsing the shops, jewellery, homewares stores, and boutiques along Jalan Batu Bolong & Batu Mejan. For more shopping options head into Seminyak or Legian where you can buy souvenirs and bargain with locals.
Seminyak (about 30 min away) has more fine dining options such as Sisterfields, Bikini, Bottega, Metis, Sardine and Merah Putih to name a few and there are Pepitos Supermarkets near the villa (to stock up on all your party and food supplies, alcohol and goodies), the staff will happily attend to your shopping needs.
You can actually walk along the beach and in about 3 minutes your at the popular Echo beach area where the fun really begins with shops, cafes and amazing restaurants.
When you stay at Villa Shalimar there are lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options – you’ll love here!
This is a popular Canggu holiday villa rental so if your planning a trip to Bali, especially during the Australian school or public holidays please book Villa Shalimar well in advance.
- 12 bedrooms, 11 king and 1 twin all rooms are fully air conditioned
- Modern kitchen
- 3 swimming pools
- Wi-Fi throughout the villa
- TV, DVD, Sound System, I-Pod Dock – all your entertainment needs are covered
- Additional Facility : Baby cot & high chair
Low Season: AUD 2,709 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 9 January – 15 June (Exclude Easter Week)
- 16 September – 19 December
High Season: AUD 3,161 (3 Nights minimum stay)
- 8 April – 17 April (Easter Week)
- 16 June – 15 September
Peak Season: AUD 3,741 (7 Nights minimum stay)
- 20 December – 8 January 2021
Rates are subject to 15.5% government taxes and service charge
- Rates are quoted in AUD
- Rates may change without prior notice
- Stay of 5 or more nights, will include Return Airport transfers (1 x arrival & 1 x departure)
- Any “On Sale” or “Promotional Rates” apply to new bookings only and are not valid with any other offers.
The rate includes:
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your own villa
- Airport transfers (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Daily butlers service
- Daily housekeeping service from 7 am to 10 pm
- Gardener and pool staff
- Security from 3 pm to 6 am
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Baby Sitting
- After-hours staff service
- In Villa Massage & Spa Treatments
- Car Hire and Driver
- Motorbike Hire
- Chef Service
- In Villa BBQ Dinners
Also, so close to the beach which was ideal for those afternoon sunset drinks and early morning swims and walks. Next time we go with a group we will be staying here. This villa had absolutely everything and was meticulously maintained by the always smiling and friendly Balinese staff that were there to cook and clean for us daily.
We absolutely loved this villa and would recommend this to anyone coming to Bali as a large group.
Relaxing, peaceful yet totally luxurious is how I would describe it. 10 out of 10 from us!
You may also like these other 12 bedroom Bali villas in Canggu
Why should you book your Bali villa with us?
Our fabulous Bali team
- Flexible COVID-19 booking options for 2021 & 2022
- We pride ourselves on quality & fast customer service
- Pay in Australian dollars
- Extensive range of Bali villas; all personally inspected by our team
- Office in Bali
- Seminyak, Canggu & Uluwatu specialists
- Free airport pickup for all bookings